Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: alujna-21

so kalindi left leaving Bhawri alone but she turned out to be completely negative really she may felt bad a bit as never to forget that she once got married to anadi but why is she acting like that she can also quarel with anadi mom so negativity?why what is she proving?i completely don't understand her. don't forget bhawri u r one of the leading lady. please comment her action her behaviour.................................

this churel is trying to show what i dont know😕 i dont even want to know only thing i can say about her she needs a TIGHT THAPPAR from me 😆😆.faaltu main zindagi barbaad karne aayi hai maithili ki😡 i  hope that golden day will come very soon when Anadi kick her out from his house and his life too
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kornofuli

this churel is trying to show what i dont know😕 i dont even want to know only thing i can say about her she needs a TIGHT THAPPAR from me 😆😆.faaltu main zindagi barbaad karne aayi hai maithili ki😡 i  hope that golden day will come very soon when Anadi kick her out from his house and his life too

that will come very soon that anadi will kick her out but that completely did not mean that they will not face any problem after she left if she spill the bean that she was married to anadi then maya will be so upset that she will call all the persons in the village as she's a hot tempered woman with a good heart but if bhawri will tell the truth she must tell the complete truth that after the accident she was with shaurya till her being preggy.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: alujna-21

that will come very soon that anadi will kick her out but that completely did not mean that they will not face any problem after she left if she spill the bean that she was married to anadi then maya will be so upset that she will call all the persons in the village as she's a hot tempered woman with a good heart but if bhawri will tell the truth she must tell the complete truth that after the accident she was with shaurya till her being preggy.

whatever true and false i want them to clearerd up soon, i dont care ab8 maya.or any one else  bcoz anandi is there for his darling wife maithili to save her and protect her always ...😉
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
at some point the entire truth will come out. mathili and anadi should not let bhavrai threaten them. she did not take anadi as her husband when she found out. she actually tried to kill herself because of the enitire situation. remember this part for the beginning. anadi saved her ....remember....she is so ungrateful. she is blaming matheli for taking away her "inlaws", but she did the same to matheli and worse, so she needs to zip her mouth...... 😭 😭 😭