Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I said it yesterday, and I guess I'll repeat it again today.
The baby's father (Alekh) has more rights than anyone besides the mother, of course, to know that he is going to be a father! And I fail to find any justification/reason for Sadhna not telling Alekh.

Ragini, I can understand, but Sadhna should definitely give Ragini more credit than that. Ragini will be ecstatic with the news, maybe hurt but only because she remembered her own child. And it is normal to get slightly sad remembering your own child after a miscarriage when somebody else becomes pregnant. As long as you don't wish bad onto others, all is well.

Alekh and Ragini, Alekh more,  might just be hurt that Sadhna didn't trust them enough to share the happiest news of her life and Alekh's life.

The only reason that I can think of her not telling Alekh is ragini will be hurt. But why can't she tell Alekh to not tell anyone? He's understanding, and will listen. And why must Ragini's feelings come before Alekh's right as a father to know he is going to be a father?
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

I said it yesterday, and I guess I'll repeat it again today.

The baby's father (Alekh) has more rights than anyone besides the mother, of course, to know that he is going to be a father! And I fail to find any justification/reason for Sadhna not telling Alekh.

Ragini, I can understand, but Sadhna should definitely give Ragini more credit than that. Ragini will be ecstatic with the news, maybe hurt but only because she remembered her own child. And it is normal to get slightly sad remembering your own child after a miscarriage when somebody else becomes pregnant. As long as you don't wish bad onto others, all is well.

Alekh and Ragini, Alekh more,  might just be hurt that Sadhna didn't trust them enough to share the happiest news of her life and Alekh's life.

The only reason that I can think of her not telling Alekh is ragini will be hurt. But why can't she tell Alekh to not tell anyone? He's understanding, and will listen. And why must Ragini's feelings come before Alekh's right as a father to know he is going to be a father?

πŸ‘  Couldn't agree more....wanted to say the exact same thing.
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Himani!No reason would be enough in the end.
gilmores thumbnail

@ Anu

Thanks!

@ Smitha
Exactly! What reason could possibly justify Sadhna's actions completely?
What is she waiting for? Karan to leave? In fact with Karan knowing the truth, she should immediately tell Alekh. Karan is out to destroy RV family, and he can definitely create problems with what he knows about Sadhna's pregancy.
Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i want that Sadhna should tell everybody & especially Alekh y she always hide everything from everyone???? enough is enough.... at least hubby ko to bta deti//// πŸ˜‘ Edited by innocent-26 - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

When it was him who was responsible πŸ˜†

LOLLLLL smitha...SR ka phaalπŸ˜†
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

LOLLLLL smitha...SR ka phaalπŸ˜†
<div></div>

Ha,wohi tho.Ek hi baar aur its magic!Alekh ka jaado chal gaya.lol.BTW,i might get dandas for saying all this
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

its not like alekh will go everywhere talking bout the new baby if sadhna tells him not to, he is not malti...then WHY cant sadhna trust ATLEAST HIM & tell him bout it secretly? its not about letting her HUSBAND knw bout the baby, but its her responsibility to tell the baby's FATHER about the baby...he's the damn father & he has got all the rights to know about THEIR child right away! atleast in this case alekh shudnt be treated like others...cuz he shud be the FIRST person to know bout this & there shudnt be ANY excuses for tht. Actually, NO excuses or reasons can justify sadhna's this act. A father has as much right to know about his child as much a mother does. If i was still watching bidaai , i wud be mad at alekh this time if he didnt get angry at sadhna for hiding such important news from him.

He is too soft, kya gussa instead he will tell her.."You care about everyone else but yourself...promise me you will take care of yourself and our baby...blah blah..πŸ˜†

Alekh should make her understand there shouldn't be any secrecy between them. Mamaji should have done this long time back. Instead he also gets such cheesy dialogues. πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
@Anu
You're absolutely right! Mamaji should have made Sadhna understand a long time ago, probably during Sadhna's last bidaai, that she needs to stop placing Ragini's interest above her relationship with Alekh. That she needs to stop worrying about Ragini so much--Ragini is a big girl, totally capable of taking care of herslef, and Ranvir is there!

Even today, he should have told her that she is being unfair to Alekh by hiding the news from him. But he probably though she had some big plan or something...
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hope sadi tells allu soon bcoz if he cum to knw from oder thn sadi gonna pay for it