|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

The former world beauty and internationally famed actress Aishwarya Rai has hunted several stars, and Vivek Oberoi is her third victim. Yes, the first victim was Salman Khan who proved a hit pair with Aish in their 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam'. But they fell out soon and Salman quarreled with Shah Rukh over Aish during a shoot. Shah Rukh turned angry and replaced Aish with another actress. However, Aish's performance with Shah Rukh in 'Devdas' proved a hit. Thus, Aish thought of improving her equation with SRK, and announced that she would never do a film with Salman.

Since SRK didn't pay much heed to her announcement against Salman, Aish took fancy for Vivek Oberoi. The latter was flattered too, and showered his love towards her. The news in the media about their relationship continued for some time without any contradiction by Aish, presumably she thought that her film 'Kyon Ho Gaya Naa' with Vivek might prove a hit. Since the Aish-Vivek movie flopped, Aish changed her attitude towards him. This has shocked Vivek beyond words, and he has turned a frustrated lover though he has occupied himself now with the relief work for the victims of tsunami, and adopted a village in the affected area of the south.
Edited by luvya4ever - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_usa thumbnail
thanx for sharing a great article!!!!!!
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

thanks for sharing.

who was the second one...I didn't get it.....first was salman third is vivek(according to the article)....who was the second one😕

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

did they actually think SRK was the 2nd victim???😒

and why is she blaming vivek for the flop??SHE is the one who cant act...so she should stop blaming people and fix her acting skills instead

i hate her soooooo much.....that's wht i was thinking all the time....that she uses every1 for her success......now this article made me believe wht i used to think......and now i'm sure she's not a nice person.....goddddddddddd......whatever.....no point in wasting my energy for her......heheheheh..... i liked that srk ignored her.....and i'm sure he did the right thing he's the bestttttttttttt......Edited by sneha_09 - 19 years ago
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_09

i hate her soooooo much.....that's wht i was thinking all the time....that she uses every1 for her success......now this article made me believe wht i used to think......and now i'm sure she's not a nice person.....goddddddddddd......whatever.....no point in wasting my energy for her......heheheheh..... i liked that srk ignored her.....and i'm sure he did the right thing he's the bestttttttttttt......

I hate her too. She thinks she is the best actress in the world, when she can't act to save her life.

popkurn thumbnail

Interesting,

Thanks for the article!

*reema* thumbnail
OMG I HATE HER soO MUCH I DUN UNDERSTAND WHO SHE THINKS SHE IS..SO SHE WON MISS WORLD WUTEVER I STILL THINK THAT SHES UGLY
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for sharing.......i don't get who waz the 2nd victim either 😕

Melvee thumbnail
ahaha who is 2nd victim ? 😆