Devi

9 June Written Update:Pranay's dad meets Devi!!

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So Guys, here I am back again, to torture you all! ๐Ÿ˜† So enjoy getting tortured by me! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†

Pranay's Dad goes to meet Devi Maaiya.

In Lakshmi's house, lakshmi and Suhaagi will be talking to each other. Suhaagi will be saying, "I am going to temple now so you'll be staying here alone." Lakshmi gets kinda shocked and says, "But Amma, I'll be all alone in the home and who will take care of me?!?" (Isn't she big enough to take care of herself๐Ÿ˜• but she sounded so cute and innocent๐Ÿ˜ณ) Then Suhaagi says, "Dun' worry, I am going to temple to open the Dhaniya's Mannat ka Daaga and to tie your Mannat ka Daaga so that you can get a very superb Husband (Pranay Pranay๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†) and you can go to your own home." And the have a sweet hug๐Ÿ˜ณ. And then Ghasita comes with his sada hua face๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†. He comes and starts shouting Lakshmi and says, "Why are you crying and getting tensed now only, your amma is not going anywhere forever.She'll come back soon." and then he turns to Suhaagi and starts shouting, "Take this money and go fast and if any money is left after your darshan and don't hesitate to give me back." (Here also conjusii๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก). So Suhaagi leaves. After she leaves, Rajkumar Pranay's๐Ÿ˜ณ dad๐Ÿคข arrives over there at Lakshmi's home. He sees a big crowd infront of her home and he just stands over there. Ghasita and his bro will see him and they come towards him and they take greet him and take him inside the house. There Golu serves Water to Pranay's dad (they dun' even have a servantConfused๐Ÿ˜†) but this guy refuses to have it (How dum and rude๐Ÿคข) and then Devi Maiyya comes with all her Devi costume. (No Wonder Ghasita sent Suhaagi outConfused๐Ÿ˜†) Pranay's dad sees her and gets shocked. Lakshmi will be standing there with her Devi-wala pose. She comes and sits there says to Pranay's dad, "Bless you. Hope all your work get done without any problems." After this, Pranay's dad goes onto ask something to Lakshmi, she gets up and leaves. Pranay's dad gets shocked + Angry + Insulted๐Ÿ˜† and then Ghasita's bro comes and says, "See you wanted me to get darshan and no you can leave." So Pranay's dad starts leaving and when he comes out he starts saying to his bodygaurd/assistant that, "There is nothing like Devi and all.They are just making this girl pose her like one." and he'll be just going to sit in his car, he gets a call from Pranay๐Ÿ˜ณ. Pranay says that they have WON the CASE๐Ÿ‘. Then his dad turns back and looks at Devi Maiyya. He gets surprised. He turns back to his phone and tells Pranay to go back home. Then he shows an expression that he is now having full faith on Devi. He sits in his car and gives his chain to Munshiji (Dhaniya's Sasur) on the occasion of winning the case. Then suddenly at the window, a bouy comes and starts knocking. Munshiji sends that boy away but Pranay's dad stops him and then the boy tries to sell a chain of Devi to him. He buys it and wears it too.๐Ÿ˜ƒ And he finally leaves.

Pranay comes to know about his dad's madness.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In the Mahal, he takes the sword and tells his bodyguards to start attacking him without even caring. And so he has a sword fight with his body guards, Pranay and his mom come there and Pranay will be going to stop his dad but his mom stops him and tells him not to disturb his dad. And thus, the fight goes on. Then suddenly, Devi's locket falls from his neck and he gets attacked by one of the sword and he gets a cut on his arm๐Ÿคข. Pranay and his mom come to his rescue, but Pranay's dad won't be paying attention to his wound.(Dum fellow๐Ÿ˜†). He just keeps staring at that Devi k Locket and then he says, "Everything is understood now.That girl, this case, EVERYTHING". At this, Pranay says, "I dun' understand what you are saying dad." Then he gets up and says, "Pranay, we have won this case because of Devi Maiyya." Pranay gets shocked after listening this from his dad and says, "Dad, we din' win beacuse of this, we Won because our preparation was good." At this, Pranay's dad says, "I am not stealing your credit from you. I know how much effort you have put in to win this case but this case wouldn't have come into our hand without Devi Maiyya's Aashirwaad. Now you see, Untill this locket was on my chest, I was able to fight well against my bodyguards but the moment it fell, I was injured (Wah! kya belief hain๐Ÿ˜†)and now, before what all we have lost, we'll win all of them back with her blessings." an he leaves. Pranay turns to his mom and says, "What's wrong with dad? Before he lost cases and now it looks like he has lost to judge the difference between Truth and Lies." (Aahh! Finally his dad is proved as a mental case infront of him๐Ÿ˜†).

Lakshmi tries to prove herself she's no a DEVI but in vainConfused

Devi is sitting in her hom and she's praying and then after the prayer, she turns towards a lamb๐Ÿ˜ณ and its owner and says, "Now dun' worry, your lamb will be perfectly alright. It'll start to run in a few days." Listening to this, that man gets so happy and starts praising her so much but Lakshmi says, "I am not a Devi, I am also a normal girl. I just help people and that's all. You are like my father. Please dun' touch my legs like this." ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but that man says, "No No! We are like your children (does he even know his age or does he even have COMMON SENSE๐Ÿ˜†). It's your kindness that's making you say this but the whole world knows you are a devi." and he leaves finally!

The End!!!

Precap: Pranay's dad will be speaking to a Priest about Lakshmi. the priest says, "You dunno how Chetipur village was before Devi Maiyya was born. People were killing themselves to get even a drop of waterConfused and the moment she was born, it was raining like cats and dogs over there." On saying this, Pranay's dad will be surprised with satisfaction (god knows what kinda expressions he gives yaarConfused๐Ÿ˜†)

Today also they din' show much of Pranay๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก Sue the CV's, I swear!!!๐Ÿคฌ

Please hit the 'like'๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ button if you have actooly got tortured๐Ÿ˜† I mean if youe have understood the above episode and have enjoyed it.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your torture!!!  Do us more ๐Ÿ˜†

It will be really funny if Lakshmi marries Pranay, and after that, her sasur-ji, saas and Pranay himself pay their obeisance to her every morning: particularly if sasur-ji addresses her as maiya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ  and not in the manner that a father might normally address his daughter as a maiya.

Devi maiya ki jai

P.S. Was watching the episodes since May 26 on Youtube, which was when Lakshmi became an adult.  That episode, she freed a whole bunch of goats and pissed off her dad ๐Ÿ˜†
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrisha

Loved your torture!!!  Do us more ๐Ÿ˜†

It will be really funny if Lakshmi marries Pranay, and after that, her sasur-ji, saas and Pranay himself pay their obeisance to her every morning: particularly if sasur-ji addresses her as maiya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ  and not in the manner that a father might normally address his daughter as a maiya.

Devi maiya ki jai

P.S. Was watching the episodes since May 26 on Youtube, which was when Lakshmi became an adult.  That episode, she freed a whole bunch of goats and pissed off her dad ๐Ÿ˜†

Hehehe!๐Ÿ˜† I'll torture you!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hmm yes! even i have seen that May 26 episode.
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol behooda cvs for keeping pranay away from me. V r a lil behind here in uk. Today the young lakshmi after blackmailing her father into bringing home her mother. Tells an old man she will put a hex on hin cos he used to mistreat his cows. Lol. The lil girl Reem is a very good actress.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: imagine-addict

lol behooda cvs for keeping pranay away from me. V r a lil behind here in uk. Today the young lakshmi after blackmailing her father into bringing home her mother. Tells an old man she will put a hex on hin cos he used to mistreat his cows. Lol. The lil girl Reem is a very good actress.

Yes, Reem's a wonderful actress!๐Ÿ˜ณ I am glad I voted her for the new Talents award!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OooO! So you guys have a different Imagine TV! Even US and Middle east have different Imagine TV's!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Vr15h thumbnail
I just saw the morning re-run - except the first part, which I missed.  It was funny seeing Pranay's dad express full faith in Devi, and poor Pranay somewhat miffed that Devi is being credited w/ his achievements.  Wonder how he'd react when he comes to know that Devi is his Lakshmi - or does he already? ๐Ÿ˜†

On the goat owner (not lamb), I can see where you're coming from, but here's the crux - if someone believes that a person is a god/goddess, then that person's age would be irrelevant, since the god/goddess would be ageless.  This despite it being known that Lakshmi is just 20+.  Of course, what you have here is a cult driven by a scam artist, but regardless, if one believes that Lakshmi is Devi maiya, one is definitely going to touch her feet, etc. ๐Ÿ˜†

If the wishes of anybody does not get fulfilled, is Lakshmi lucky that they are expected to simply be fatalistic about it? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Or has it been that since she was born, everybody's prayers & wishes always happened the way they wanted? ๐Ÿ˜• I just hope that if and when she marries Pranay and his dad doesn't necessarily get his prayers answered, he doesn't take it out on Lakshmi.  And if he does, let's hope that he gets hexed - like the original Chaudhary did when he tried to hunt down baby Lakshmi in the last episode of the first stretch of the serial.

Somehow, Pranay's dad looks real ugly - he needs a good shave, and then some grooming ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope to catch up w/ all of last week's episodes so that I can be up to speed.
Vr15h thumbnail
So when is the update for 10th?  I hope to catch it this afternoon 4:30