Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As far as i am concerned a person who lets other people walk all over them intentionally is more at fault..which is why in my eyes ichha is the bigger  looser!!!...and as far as supporting evil goes..come on guys...who is supporting evil!!..its only a character in a soap..so why get personal..personally i prefer tapasya to ichha!!!!...ichha is probanly the most spunkless character in the show...even more than ammu and veer...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

Hadh hai...u should then agree that you like her physical appearance only and according to you a person with her looks have all the wrong rights in the world...yar when you ignoring her nature which is so bad and also she is not of a strong character.... what else is left???????...Pls explain if you can...which i know you cant coz deep inside you also know that you are supporting a wrong person.....please yar be normal....

ji u r new on this forum and for that i excuse u because u dont know me soo well! this has only a very minute amount to do with physical appearance! its definitely a part of it but a small one! and when have we ever ignored her nature??? tell me that...do we say oh yes she was completely right to use sid to kill ichha then dump him...or she was right to do brideswaps...no! we accept her wrong deeds fully and we have never supported them! we support her because we know she never started out like this and the reason she is what she is today is a combination of circumstances, nani, bad parenting, being born with all the riches and luxuries that makes u proud and vain and the bad company she got into later in her teen years!  we see what is driving her current actions...its hatred for ichha and an overblown ego...alll we want is for her to get over it and we will support her in that! we believe she is not an evil through and through just misled!

I added my explanation ONCE AGAIN because u r new to this forum and do not know me..but i dont want to make this into another wrong/right foul combat thread so lets leave it here! i dont want to be blamed for putting my tappu views once again and ruiining the subject of another thread! If u hav any other queries u can PM me
sonia77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

Hadh hai...u should then agree that you like her physical appearance only and according to you a person with her looks have all the wrong rights in the world...yar when you ignoring her nature which is so bad and also she is not of a strong character.... what else is left???????...Pls explain if you can...which i know you cant coz deep inside you also know that you are supporting a wrong person.....please yar be normal....

Ya her physical appearance adds to her good acting..but we are talking of characters here!!!...my observations have been that every evil act of tapus has been linked to only ichha..i wont be surprised if its jealousy because of her parents adopting ichha!!..but i am not justifying tapus evil..all i am trying to say is that its all linked to ichha only...so maybe to some extent the jealousy is justified!!!....besides lets just wait and watch..and its rather irritating for people to pass derrogatory comments about rashmi desai personally..it gets out of hand here!!..i am very sorry to say..
SRKLuvr thumbnail
ur right sonia! lets leave it here!
sonia77 thumbnail
Sanaya dont worry....just let go...go back to the lovely veeya thread..dont spoil your mood out here!!!.. i will join you there later...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
yes...over and out...terminated!!!
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hey guys..

Pls refrain from making personal attacks here.. and keep in mind that they are only characters in a show and not real. Everyone is entitled to their opinions/choices and have every right to express it, keeping others' sentiments and feelings in mind at the same time and most of all the IF COC. Hoping to see this discussion go on smoothly from hereon. We are here to have fun and enjoy the discussions...

Thanks,
Uttaran Dev Team
Edited by Kruthika.N - 13 years ago
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

Sanaya dont worry....just let go...go back to the lovely veeya thread..dont spoil your mood out here!!!.. i will join you there later...

This is good idea or else you will get sick of arguing on this topic again and again. You guys make fun in your Veeya thread 😊

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

ji u r new on this forum and for that i excuse u because u dont know me soo well! this has only a very minute amount to do with physical appearance! its definitely a part of it but a small one! and when have we ever ignored her nature??? tell me that...do we say oh yes she was completely right to use sid to kill ichha then dump him...or she was right to do brideswaps...no! we accept her wrong deeds fully and we have never supported them! we support her because we know she never started out like this and the reason she is what she is today is a combination of circumstances, nani, bad parenting, being born with all the riches and luxuries that makes u proud and vain and the bad company she got into later in her teen years!  we see what is driving her current actions...its hatred for ichha and an overblown ego...alll we want is for her to get over it and we will support her in that! we believe she is not an evil through and through just misled!

I added my explanation ONCE AGAIN because u r new to this forum and do not know me..but i dont want to make this into another wrong/right foul combat thread so lets leave it here! i dont want to be blamed for putting my tappu views once again and ruiining the subject of another thread! If u hav any other queries u can PM me

Ok if you support her so badly that you cant even have a normal  discussion about her...then i dont think i should ask or say anything to you...but you also comment on others and should welcome them when it comes to you...i have nothing against you and you are right i dont know you well but i know one thing that evil is an evil no matter what...and pls dont say again that you dont support her evil i have heard it 100 times...maybe as per your perception evry criminal has a defending right where he can blame his circumstances but for me that is the sign of weakness and not something to use as a shield against the bad deeds...pls dont take anything personally it is never intended from my side but if we dont discuss or argue then this forum will be very boring and only supporters of one batch will share their ideas amongst themselves and will keep singing in same tone....Anyways sorry dear if you took something in a personal sense

Originally posted by: sonia77

As far as i am concerned a person who lets other people walk all over them intentionally is more at fault..which is why in my eyes ichha is the bigger  looser!!!...and as far as supporting evil goes..come on guys...who is supporting evil!!..its only a character in a soap..so why get personal..personally i prefer tapasya to ichha!!!!...ichha is probanly the most spunkless character in the show...even more than ammu and veer...

You are absolutely right that Icha is a spineless charcter and beleive me i will not use her circunstances as an excuse for her being sich a coward.....what is wrong is wrong....She is a looser...How could she sacfrifice her love to tapu and give this punishment to veer..but i will never prefer taps to icha...coz atleast she is not a murderer........