One of the biggest SHOCK to NANI(Mod's Note - PG 4)

mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As per the recent articles Jogi's Thakur's dark secret will be revealed on the eve of his 25th wedding anniversary celebrations. I think this will be the biggest shock to Tapasyas Nani. From the day one she could not tolerate adopted daughter Icha of Jogi. Now what, when she will come to know Jogi Thakur having illegitimate daughter. πŸ˜† Nani will utter Raam hi rakhe

I think Jogi Thakur had affair before marriage, then he married Divya under pressure of Nani, surely on their wedding day there would be a great twist. I highly appreciate creativity of the CVs. Earlier Dadaji had illegitimate Son Tej Singh now Jogi thakur is having illegitimate daughter.
πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
yup i think too that jogi was in love with someone else before marriage and he is forced to marry divya......

well i would love this track....at least we can see tapwater suffering in the form of her step sister....at least i hope she fall for veer and snatch veer from tapwater....that would be the best episode of uttaran
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
uh oh! well i dont mind this track...as long as that girl doesnt cast an evil eye on veeya!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Well if it is true only reason why this could happen is CVs want to have some payback time 4 Tapu otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

Aur SRK ji topic is smth else and u brought ur veeya jaap here as well πŸ˜†

SRKLuvr thumbnail
what? i was talking abt the daughter only naa...u said u wanted the girl to snatch veer I said I didnt want that!
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
On the EVE dear !!!The celebrations are already underway πŸ˜•This time only Sid Maybe after some time this Gal will make her entry........Wonder what Nani will advice to Divya this time πŸ˜†I just want Sid to start torturing Taps as of now 😍 😍
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

On the EVE dear !!!The celebrations are already underway πŸ˜•This time only Sid Maybe after some time this Gal will make her entry........Wonder what Nani will advice to Divya this time πŸ˜†I just want Sid to start torturing Taps as of now 😍 😍

Nani will wonder Tapu ka ghar basate hi Divya ka ghar ujad gaya Ram hi Rakhe
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so true deepa nani will die with loose motion......but trust me this thing is the most hated one among the twists on the tv,,, how can they spoil someone image like this ??? now i think all the kids will start doubting their parents...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

so true deepa nani will die with loose motion......but trust me this thing is the most hated one among the twists on the tv,,, how can they spoil someone image like this ??? now i think all the kids will start doubting their parents...

i agree with u shonuu... jogi was the one decent character... he was always honest straightforward and sided the right and always just in his behaviour towards everybody...he always taught his kids by himself setting an example of good behaviour...though tapu under the guidance of nani never took it in the right way...and learnt all the negative things in life...
Now the CVs will spoil his reputation ...how will the chidren react? ....really disappointing twist in the tale i wud say....
unless may be it was a love affair in his youth gone bad and he is not aware of this childs existence... 
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

i agree with u shonuu... jogi was the one decent character... he was always honest straightforward and sided the right and always just in his behaviour towards everybody...he always taught his kids by himself setting an example of good behaviour...though tapu under the guidance of nani never took it in the right way...and learnt all the negative things in life...
Now the CVs will spoil his reputation ...how will the chidren react? ....really disappointing twist in the tale i wud say....
unless may be it was a love affair in his youth gone bad and he is not aware of this childs existence... 

I think thats what it will be...hes too straightforward to commit adultery...this mustve been b4 his marriage with divya.