Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Btw what if it turns out that Tapu baba is not actually Jogi's daughter and it is only this other girl who is his daughter and some baby swap happened b'coze of which Tapu baba came to the Jogi's haveli 😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
uh oh...no i dont think these cvs will take such a big kekta track!
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

so true deepa nani will die with loose motion......but trust me this thing is the most hated one among the twists on the tv,,, how can they spoil someone image like this ??? now i think all the kids will start doubting their parents...

Really now they want to tarnish reputation of most matured character in the show...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As they say runs in the blood! 😆

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

uh oh! well i dont mind this track...as long as that girl doesnt cast an evil eye on veeya!

Veeya is as such a pathetic pair...who will cast an evil eye on them...and pls dont talk abt nandish and rashmi chemistry here....plzzzzzzzzz spare us
49erFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Btw what if it turns out that Tapu baba is not actually Jogi's daughter and it is only this other girl who is his daughter and some baby swap happened b'coze of which Tapu baba came to the Jogi's haveli 😊

Im thinking the same, maybe Nani switched her with her illegitimate grand child....never know anything can happen in TV Land! 
49erFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

Veeya is as such a pathetic pair...who will cast an evil eye on them...and pls dont talk abt nandish and rashmi chemistry here....plzzzzzzzzz spare us

I agree with u Rahul, who cares about their personal lives, we are here to enjoy show called Uttaran and discuss its characters only! 😊

Originally posted by: 49erFan

I agree with u Rahul, who cares about their personal lives, we are here to enjoy show called Uttaran and discuss its characters only! 😊

Haan yar these ppl supporting an evil charcter just bcoz they like nandish rashmi pair....how sad is that
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we do not support evil...how many times do we have to reiterate that?

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

we do not support evil...how many times do we have to reiterate that?

Hadh hai...u should then agree that you like her physical appearance only and according to you a person with her looks have all the wrong rights in the world...yar when you ignoring her nature which is so bad and also she is not of a strong character.... what else is left???????...Pls explain if you can...which i know you cant coz deep inside you also know that you are supporting a wrong person.....please yar be normal....