Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Sofu, jaldi update karungi, i dont wanna type rite now, lolz :D

Hehe sana, atleast read it first; its pure bakwaas!
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good one yaar
do continue
bye sumi
firza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great job...i love the fanfic...continue soooon and please add me to ur pm list if u have any.
pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update!!! do update the next part soon! πŸ‘πŸΌ
-iPayal- thumbnail
Thanks for the suppport guys!

if you want me to PM you, plz click the like button on the 3rd post of this thread [it says reserved at the moment, but ill change it to PM list soon]
😳

Chapter 1

" I cant believe mein pehle din late ho gayi" said geet getting out of the cab.

"Dont worry" said rashi, "as long as boos yaha nahi hai, tension ki koi baat na......"she stopped midway as she entered the building. It was chaos, People dropping papers, and yelling and running. Shw knew what was up, this only happened when HE was here!

"Margaye Geet! Aaj toh hum dono ki band bajnee hai, MK aaj office aagaye hai, Khadoos ko aaj ka hi din mila that aane ke liye?! Ab kya hoga? Sasha meri jaan lelegi......"

Rashi kept ranting on as they both hurried off to their cabins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maan's Office

"Yeh kya hai Sasha?! aaj pehla din hai aur woh ladki late hai? Aage kya karegi? Mera dimaag kharab hogaya tha jo Adi ke kehne pe use rakh liya. Aurtein bhi na! London project ki saari files uske paas hai, aur uska kuch aata pata nahi..Damn! Jake dhundo usse!"

"Yes MK" said Sasha and ran out of the office to find Geet hurrying towards her own cabin.

"Hey you!!" she yelled at geet, startling her. She went and stood right infron of geet...

"yeh koi time hai aane ka? tumhari wajah se MK ne mujhse se kitni rudely baat ki, pehle esa kabhi nahi hua! and all because of you, you.... you....gawar!"

"Im really sorry Ma'am"

"Sorry? sorry se kya hoga? jaldi project files le kar MK ke office me jao...oh God i cant hadle the stress.." and she trotted off.

Geet gathered her files and knocked on Mk's door.

"May i come in sir?" said she.

MK had his back to her, staring outise the window, talking on the phone to mushiji. He snapped his finger, signalling her to come in.

"Okay munshi ji, me aapse baad me baat karta hoon."
" Yeh koi time hai kaam pe aane ka Ms...."he stated as coldly and harshly as he could [still having his back to her]

"Geet...Im really so...."[he turned at the name, and she looked up before finishing he sentence]

TUM? AAP? ---geet and maan at the same time. The both stared at each other in disbelief....

AAp/tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?! --simultaniously.

"I dont have time for this" said maan, and picked up his phone, "sasha ko andar bhejo!"

"Tum mere office me kya kar rahi ho?" maan said.

"Aapka office?"

Sasha walks in..."whats wrong MK?"

"Yeh ladki mere office me kya kar rahi hai? he said pointing at Geet.

"yeh aapki nayi PA hai, Adis choice, shocking na?"

"What!?" maan says, and looks at geet, geet stares right back.

"Tum yaha bhi mere piche agayi?"

Geet was about to lose control on herself. "Me piche agayi?! baat toh aise kar rahe ho jaise paa hi nahi ke apki nayi secretary kaun hai."

"Drama karna tumhari and tumhare khandan ki specialty hai, merei nahi, tumhe nahi pata ke tum kiske PA ki post ke liye apply kar rahi thi?"

"Yeh job mujhe galti se milgayi thi..."

"Tumhare saath sab kuch galti se hi hota hai na, kyunki soch toh tum sakti nahi...kyun?"

"Me nahi soch sakti? Appointment letter pe sign to aapke hi honge na, now dont tell me ke Maan Khurana ne bina applicant ka naam deke sin kardiya!"

"Me aisi mamuli cheezon pe dhyan dena zaroori nahi samajhta."

"Toh yeh aapki galti hai, meri nahi!"

"Koi mujhe bhatayega yaha kya horaha hai?" inturrupted sasha.

"Kuch nahi" replied geet, "me yaha kaam nahi karsakti...kuch minutes me mera resignation apke dest pe hoga." and she walked out.

Maan looked furious and Frustrated, no one had ever dared to answer him back like that...especially not a woman!

"MK, you cant let her quit!"

"Kyun? me aisa karsakta hoon, aur aisa hi karoonga, bhad me jaye woh ladki!!!"

"Look MK, mujhe nahi pata ke aap dono ke beech kya problem hai, and dont get me wron, me bhi uski fan nahi hoon, but we need her rite now."

"Kya?"

"Haan, Adi jaane se pehle london ki saari details and complications use samjha ke gaya hai, no one understands it more that her, and Adi isnt here, the delagates are coming in a few days, and itll be a mess is she quits! Me advisor ke naate bol rahi hoon, agar yeh deal nahi hui toh company ko bahot loss hoga, not to mention hamari bahot badmani hogi...so think about it."

Sasha left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geets cabin.

woh hamesha meri life me kaise aa jata hai? nahi me yaha kaam nahi karsakti. Me yaha aage badhne ayi hoon, aise me beete hue kal ki koi bhi yaadein mujhe apne saath pichhe hi lejayegi.

She drew up a resignation letter.

and went back to maans office without knocking and found him sitting at the desk.

"Yeh mera resignation letter" she put it on his desk and started towards the door...

"Miss Geet Handa! shayad tum bhool rahi ho ke tum he is company ke saath ek saal ka contract sign kiya hai, aur agar jana bhi hai, toh tumhe ek month ki advance notice deni padegi...toh apne office me jao aur project presentation pe dhyan do."

"Aapki problem kya hai? pehle toh mujhe dekh kar bhadak gaye, aur me jaa rahi hoon toh mujhe rok rahe ho, what do you want?"

"thats none of your business,  tumhara kaam yeh hai ke me jo kahu woh karo..."

"fine, lekin..isse aap meri advance notice samajhye Mr Maan, ek mahine ke baad, Im gone." and she left.

Wouldnt have it anyother way, thought maan. Yeh ladki baar baar meri life me kese aa jati hai?  and he looked across to see geet entering her own cabon which was connected to his with a glass wall.

Precap:

Sasha tells maan that the delages are coming tomorrow and that nothning is ready! Geet and maan need to work together and create the presentation if they even want a shot at getting the deal! πŸ˜‰

Edited by *payal_15* - 14 years ago
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oye hoye kya dynamic blast tha
goos kudos for geet for satnding out to maan
yaar sasha kab se itni samghdar ho gayi
do continue
bye sumi
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow!!!!!!!!
Awesome!!!
Kya bomb fata!!! Dono taraf se fata!
Aur Sasha bhi? Kya baat hai? Smart girl
Plz add me to the PM list
Update soon
Take care
-iPayal- thumbnail
Thanks Guys, i didnt want the rona dhona geet in this FF, we get that in the show ^_^
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Payal....πŸ‘..Love teh way u turned the way Geet was given a job..4m Maan blamin her to Maan being at fault πŸ˜‰
1 month noticeπŸ˜ƒ...n nw delegates r comin earlier than arranged....πŸ˜›....wud u updte even quicker the nxt part πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thnx 4 pm πŸ€—
rinky88 thumbnail
loved it very much plz continue