Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ yeti: 😲😲 doubts on me...woh bhi other forum members ke saath 😲😲 who who...bol jaldi bol...kaun is doubting one me *hmph* vaise...shaq sahi nikla...😆😆😆...but dude come on...Sundar is the spice of the show...the comical spice...like laughing gas...or something...when he's on screen you cant keep a straight face...i dare you...i totally DARE YOU! 😉😉😉...you wont be able to do it 😛😛..as for machwara tera hai...YOU WISH! you've got competition honey...forget the ladkis of LTL forum...watch out for Baji, Naku and on some level...Anna and Sundar too 😛😛 and hey...Sundar wasnt here yesterday...but i still had a CR...*hmph*

@ jani: Baji totally needs background music...hell...so does Naku...only Dutta has a bg score...not fair yaar...sara sar nainsafi hai 😉

@ Sanju: yes! Sundar is back!! woo hoo!! ...i like the song you chose for Baji...he he...👏👏👏

@ ksh: 😲..suhaag raath in the hall 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...maybe thats what happened in Sundas SR...maybe Leela shot at him with a gun as foreplay or something...she is Bhao's sister after all....im sure she knows how to shoot a gun 🤣🤣🤣🤣 tauba...kaise batein kaar rahe hai hum...

JAZ

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: Yeh forum bahut besharam hain...ab only kasar left is Dutta taking off his shirt. 😉
jnawaz thumbnail
aye haye...main dua karti hoon ke woh din jald aajayeh 😉

JAZ

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful CR. I really enjoyed it.
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ yeti: 😲😲 doubts on me...woh bhi other forum members ke saath 😲😲 who who...bol jaldi bol...kaun is doubting one me *hmph* vaise...shaq sahi nikla...😆😆😆...but dude come on...Sundar is the spice of the show...the comical spice...like laughing gas...or something...when he's on screen you cant keep a straight face...i dare you...i totally DARE YOU! 😉😉😉...you wont be able to do it 😛😛..as for machwara tera hai...YOU WISH! you've got competition honey...forget the ladkis of LTL forum...watch out for Baji, Naku and on some level...Anna and Sundar too 😛😛 and hey...Sundar wasnt here yesterday...but i still had a CR...*hmph*

JAZ

when I see Sudarshan on screen, I immediately think of............................. JAZ... 🤣 🤣
Arey yaar, I was obviously pulling your leg... 😉😉😉 I didnt expect you to jump to Sudarshan's defense so fiercely... 🤣 🤣 our very own "sherni" 🤣 🤣 (just kidding ok.. dont come searching for me with a chappal in hand... 😆😆)

on a more "serious" note, Sudarshan is the second most important comic relief of the grim show (the top position taken by all henchmen, sorry! 😆😆) although we'd never know if it's intentional or unintentional... 😆😆😆😆
jnawaz thumbnail
@ yeti: tu akeli nahin hai...even Jani said she thought of me when she saw Sundar......should i be worried that my name is permanently associated with Sundar 🤔...but i agree...top spot is the guards...Dutta's and Anna's alike 🤣🤣🤣🤣 never seen a more useless lot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....i can just see both teams gathered at the local bar at night exchanging tips...recipes...figure maintaining tips 🤣🤣🤣

JAZ

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
**Ignore**
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great CR as usual!

I'm glad I watched the episode alone yesterday, otherwise I may be locked up in a mental asylum now because of my stupid giggling when Sudarshan came on the screen. First, because he was looking so ... so...well, so Sudarshan and then of course because I had to think about you and how you would be in heaven bacause he's finally back 😆

jnawaz thumbnail
@ eva: tauba...you too...that makes it three...you, jani and yeti that thought of me as soon as Sundar came on screen 😕😕... 😆

JAZ