Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Jaz...i so needed this post...i culdn stop ROFLING.....seeing Sundars expressions.........

Seriously...when Dutta returned n the camera panned on all....Sundar seemed to b shivering....πŸ˜† n man.....what was wit .....Bhau hum aapke bodyguard hain.........aila......kya bodyguard hai.....jiski body guard karni hai....uske samne....bhi theek se khada nahi reh sakta.....🀣

I hope he din wet his trousers....wondering if Dutta just for a moment were to accept his offer of becoming the body guard....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Armu4eva - 14 years ago
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wah re wah aaj kal bandar bhi body guard ki jaga lene lagey🀣
u too funny JazπŸ˜†
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Your CRs are too hilarious. Thanks for entertaining.
jnawaz thumbnail
@ jani: lmfao...Sundar and Kishore looking dodge 🀣🀣🀣🀣...omg...i think Sundar moved on from Dutta...remember when he'd get all jealous of Baji...aab add Naku to the mix...tauba...Sundar has no shot at all 🀣🀣🀣...and Kishore...🀣🀣 he's kaalavati's hubby...can ya blame him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ for baji..i have a song... "tadap tadap ke iss dil se aah nikalte rahe" 🀣🀣🀣🀣...perfect naa πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...

@ fivr: you dont understand yaar...for my CR's...he is absolutely essential...last week ko ek dum maaza nahin aaya cuz he wasnt there...but today...he more than made up for it...like you have your think for Kaala...my thing is for Suman πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...🀣🀣🀣🀣...thats too funny...🀣🀣🀣🀣...Naku with sleeves rolled up and Dutta/Baji romance 🀣🀣🀣🀣...oh wow...that will be the day!! 🀣🀣🀣

@ jess: we all seem to be asking that question...what exactly were Sundar/Kishore doing...do we need a joint name for them too...how about Sunore πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ha ha...

@ nazia: aww...im glad you enjoyed it...he he...and of course...when doesnt Dutta look HOT! 😳😳

@ Tanu: glad i could help...i would have loved to see Sundar's expression if Dutta said ok to him as bodyguard 🀣🀣🀣🀣oh man...that'd be hilarious 🀣🀣🀣

@ newbe: yaar if Ravi can pass as a bodyguard...anyone can...πŸ˜†

@ anirka: thanks 😊

JAZ

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cant blieve Jazzie ur so happy at Sundar return...waise he luked poora namuna 2day...lol
jnawaz thumbnail
thats for sure Shabz...him and Anna...Namuna #1 and #2 he he

JAZ

himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz, I did have my doubts when you kept calling "Sudarshan" as "Sundar" πŸ˜† but today you have proved my (and other forum members') doubts....
It's official guys..... JAZ IS OBSESSED WITH SUDARSHAN!!!!! 😲😲 🀣 🀣
See.. you dont even have a CR for the days your Sundar doesnt make an appearance... 😲😲
Jaz, hosh mein aao beta.. samundar mein aur bhi machliyaan hai... **yeti thinks of the pun wrt Dutta-Anna convo and ...** GAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA 🀣 🀣

PS: machwara mera hai... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 😳

@Fivr, you had me 🀣 with the Naku-Baaji role-reversal... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab Baaji will be guarded like Dutta's "wife" and Naku accompanies Dutta on his outings... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ jani: lmfao...Sundar and Kishore looking dodge 🀣🀣🀣🀣...omg...i think Sundar moved on from Dutta...remember when he'd get all jealous of Baji...aab add Naku to the mix...tauba...Sundar has no shot at all 🀣🀣🀣...and Kishore...🀣🀣 he's kaalavati's hubby...can ya blame him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ for baji..i have a song... "tadap tadap ke iss dil se aah nikalte rahe" 🀣🀣🀣🀣...perfect naa πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...

JAZ

🀣🀣🀣myty dodge...yah i guess Suds knew he's number wud neva cum wiv Dutta...🀣🀣🀣...no point hanging around in w8...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...y not move on...in hopes of another dostana...🀣🀣🀣...
wah kya baat hai yaar...πŸ‘...ye song tho perfect hai...they shud make this Baji's background music...TongueπŸ€£πŸ˜‰...
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sundar is back finally..!! Jaz.. Tum toh bahut khush ho.. πŸ˜‰ 🀣 I still have to watch the episode yet but reading you CR i can tell i will be amused.. What more do we need then Anna and his hoola hoola boys and Sundar.. 🀣 🀣

@Fivr and Jani: BaiTa are the number one jodi around.. 🀣 and Jaz lovely background song.. 🀣 🀣 Poor Baiji must be feeling left out.. his song would be 'tujhe yaad na meri aayi kisi se ab kya kehna' hence why Dutta gave his loving speech.. 🀣 🀣 🀣

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: himalayanyeti

@Jaz, I did have my doubts when you kept calling "Sudarshan" as "Sundar" πŸ˜† but today you have proved my (and other forum members') doubts....
It's official guys..... JAZ IS OBSESSED WITH SUDARSHAN!!!!! 🀣
See.. you dont even have a CR for the days your Sundar doesnt make an appearance..
. 😲😲
Jaz, hosh mein aao beta.. samundar mein aur bhi machliyaan hai... **yeti thinks of the pun wrt Dutta-Anna convo and ...** GAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA 🀣 🀣

PS: machwara mera hai... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 😳

@Fivr, you had me 🀣 with the Naku-Baaji role-reversal... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab Baaji will be guarded like Dutta's "wife" and Naku accompanies Dutta on his outings... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Exactly what I was thinking!
Btw talking of Suds and his wife...when everyone was asking Bhau to come to his senses what do these two do? Pitch in as becuz they seem to think that if they dont speak up Bhau might break a few stuff in their room. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But the most hilarious part is yet to come...Dutta wants to teach naku how to shoot...he holds her shoulders and says "koi beech mein nahin aayega". sudarshan's face was like "oh shit they are going to do it here only". just watch his expression there. and i dont  blame him...the way dutta said it seemed he was planning to have his suhaag raat in the hall itself. 🀣Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago