Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Neha.......I loved the title....it seems so apt......
The post was beautiful......just beautiful.............

I especially loved the way you ended it.......

It was never easy for her to let go....since the begining she fought it....fought her feelings for armaan...and it was armaan and his perseverence that made her face  her feelings and accept it.....

And when she did.....  she loved him more than anything.....and then she lost him....

Today when she willingly let him go....it was not because she dint care...but because she cared deeply......cared that when she was finding her own happiness...he should be left with nothing .....all alone....

She was never confused as to what she wanted....or who her choice was going to be ....because...like she said so many times....I live because of him....he gave me a reason to live..a reason to smile again..hope again....and that bond that she shares with her husband  is something so deep that no matter how hard they fight...it just seems to pull them back together.......

Even now when she does not know what her husband feels.... let alone even wants her......she never considered  choosing armaan who was standing there waiting for her because like you said ...she is just not ready to ever let go of sidhanth...she just does not know how to live without him....

Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post and analysis-  I loved how you compared how she has accepted the sacrifice Armaan has made and was able to let him go but was so angry and hurt when Sid tried to do the same. 
i m seriously jealous of the writing cpability of Srians

by seeing my fellow siddhima fans posts..........now i feel hesitant to open my own topic with my mediocre writing capacity

STANDING OVATION to u for mking such an AMAZING post

this is not an SR or AR post........this is a post of a TRUE DMGian

i never thought cvs will do such an amazing job in ending this triangle..........

i m at a loss of words

i m an official fan of the DMG cvs

the way they showed SIDDHIMA bond

a BEAUTIFUL and REALISTIC end to AR.

WOW........i m in AWE of them/

not to forget
AMAZING acting by JERAN and KAJEN
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

All i can and been saying is Ridz done what she had to do for her sake, and esp Armaan's sake, however hard or painful it must of been, she did it with all her heart, in the sense to let her free of Armaan and to make and let Armaan see what he has to do and completely free both of them and where to lead his life - and move on as she has done, and can do

Her chosen path has always been Sid as you say her bond with Sid overpowered everything - and she cant bear not to have Sid in her life - as she cant really see beyond a life without him coz as you mentioned she is willing to let go of Armaan's everything just to be with Sid who from her pov has no clear idea that he wants her or cares and she hasnt thought beyond that - all she knows she wants Sid and she sees her life with Sid

One thing which needs to be stated is that when she sees Arman renouncing his claim over her and making her go to Sid,she is concerned with his pain-but when Sid did the same and tried to make AR one-she blasted him out.

Duplicity is it not?For Arman's sacrifice she reserves tears and notions of his pain-for Sid's sacrifice it is nothing but anger!!She is unwilling to accept his sacrifice while she is ready to honor Arman's!

The answer is simple-She accepts Arman's sacrifice because she has let him go but she cannot and will not accept Sid's sacrifice because she is not ready to renounce her claim over him!She is not ready to renounce the title of Mrs.Sidhant Modi.
Neha, i always wondered about this last bit you mentioned in your post, coz i was like she can see Armaan's sacrfice and his pain but when Sid was doing all he can and sacrifing each time and silently in pain, she hadnt even acknowledged that and when she did, she blasted him, and as she said he broke her heart, for Sid to do that was a very big thing, coz he hadnt know that it would impact her that much
 i think you've hit the nail on the head😊
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post!!!! loved every word...
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, I mean seriously WOW! *takes a bow*

Amazing analysis. So many worthless posts are made each day so I definitely appreciate it when something this good comes along n makes me reflect n understand. I absolutely loved it!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Lennie

All i can and been saying is Ridz done what she had to do for her sake, and esp Armaan's sake, however hard or painful it must of been, she did it with all her heart, in the sense to let her free of Armaan and to make and let Armaan see what he has to do and completely free both of them and where to lead his life - and move on as she has done, and can do

Her chosen path has always been Sid as you say her bond with Sid overpowered everything - and she cant bear not to have Sid in her life - as she cant really see beyond a life without him coz as you mentioned she is willing to let go of Armaan's everything just to be with Sid who from her pov has no clear idea that he wants her or cares and she hasnt thought beyond that - all she knows she wants Sid and she sees her life with Sid

One thing which needs to be stated is that when she sees Arman renouncing his claim over her and making her go to Sid,she is concerned with his pain-but when Sid did the same and tried to make AR one-she blasted him out.

Duplicity is it not?For Arman's sacrifice she reserves tears and notions of his pain-for Sid's sacrifice it is nothing but anger!!She is unwilling to accept his sacrifice while she is ready to honor Arman's!

The answer is simple-She accepts Arman's sacrifice because she has let him go but she cannot and will not accept Sid's sacrifice because she is not ready to renounce her claim over him!She is not ready to renounce the title of Mrs.Sidhant Modi.
Neha, i always wondered about this last bit you mentioned in your post, coz i was like she can see Armaan's sacrfice and his pain but when Sid was doing all he can and sacrifing each time and silently in pain, she hadnt even acknowledged that and when she did, she blasted him, and as she said he broke her heart, for Sid to do that was a very big thing, coz he hadnt know that it would impact her that much
 i think you've hit the nail on the head😊

EXACTLY...............i used to wonder the same thing...cant she see SIDs sacrifice.........

but ur explanation made me even more passionate abt SIDDHIMA

take a bow gal

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒThe answer is simple-She accepts Arman's sacrifice because she has let him go but she cannot and will not accept Sid's sacrifice because she is not ready to renounce her claim over him!She is not ready to renounce the title of Mrs.Sidhant Modi.

Wowwwwwwww!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
This sums up Sidma...MR AND MRS SID MODI>>>>lovely.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

another wonderful post,

i too loved the last parapraph the most, its so true,

enjoyed reading evryones views on it

destiny decides all and everything and SR are destined to be together

norzar

Originally posted by: uppaas

πŸ˜ƒThe answer is simple-She accepts Arman's sacrifice because she has let him go but she cannot and will not accept Sid's sacrifice because she is not ready to renounce her claim over him!She is not ready to renounce the title of Mrs.Sidhant Modi.

Wowwwwwwww!!!!πŸ‘
This sums up Sidma...MR AND MRS SID MODI>>>>lovely.........😊...

@purple,,,,,,,,,,,,GOD knows how many times i hv read this para.and felt proud 2 b a SRian