Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

One thing which needs to be stated is that when she sees Arman renouncing his claim over her and making her go to Sid,she is concerned with his pain-but when Sid did the same and tried to make AR one-she blasted him out.

The answer is simple-She accepts Arman's sacrifice because she has let him go but she cannot and will not accept Sid's sacrifice because she is not ready to renounce her claim over him!She is not ready to renounce the title of Mrs.Sidhant Modi.

Neha beautifully wirtten you so very well detailed everything so well and insightfully, I am amazed with your interpretation lovely and above two blowned me out

thnx dearie

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

And when I read your post I keep thinking: that would such a better way to post thisπŸ˜†

Anyway I completely agree with what you said- esp the part about the opposite and equal reaction-she wants sid to want her and she wants arman to let go of her -there lies the difference!

πŸ€—
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

This is simply a FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS post hun!! SO agree with u.. There is actually nothing for which Riddhima can be happy hurting Armaan and being with Sid! She MUST MUST make sure Armaan is equally happy as she is gonna be :)

This is a flawless post.. For keep πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks guddi-dont ask me how I know your name...I have been a silent member for quite long!

N yes...its the guilt which talks and she need him to be happy before she can lead a guiltless and happy life with sid!
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: nauises

Very beautiful post. Tears came in my eyes

πŸ€—
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ€—  Neha my dear, you did it again!!! So well written and explained in such a beautiful and simple way, only you can do this.... These days i am just enjoying the show, appreciating the acting of all Kajen, Jeran, everyone, and how the story is unfolding, truly these 2 episodes were really emotional and so well act by Kajen....

The answer is simple-She accepts Arman's sacrifice because she has let him go but she cannot and will not accept Sid's sacrifice because she is not ready to renounce her claim over him!She is not ready to renounce the title of Mrs.Sidhant Modi.

πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘, love this bit a whole lot  
punjabkudi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

This is simply a FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS post hun!! SO agree with u.. There is actually nothing for which Riddhima can be happy hurting Armaan and being with Sid! She MUST MUST make sure Armaan is equally happy as she is gonna be :)

This is a flawless post.. For keep πŸ˜ƒ

i agree wid u and amzing job neha