Renouncing my claim( SR POST)

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I understood what he was saying. He was telling me that he loved me the most, that his surrender proved it. I wanted to defend Edward, to tell Jacob how Edward would do the same thing if I wanted, if I would let him. I was the one who wouldn't renounce my claim there. But there was no point in starting an argument that would only hurt him more.

Bella Swan,Eclipse

I have not lost my mind that I would compare DMG with Twilight which however does seem to inspire the CVs alot.

Today and yesterday we have had the most beautiful AR scene ever-for me it was  an adieu to one of the most romantic love stories in Indian television.And yet in many ways it only showed the strength of their love-today also at this turn of life they stand caring for each other deeply.

Ridhima showed how much Arman means to her finally-she says it-just because she does not say does not mean she does not hurt;that she does not understand the pain he is going through.She knows that and yesterday as she grovels(literally)at  his feet,she does so to wish she could have not hurt this wonderful man-pained his soul-She wishes that she could somehow make things better-turn back time,make Arman unaffected by her or just simply to move on.

Her guilt and mindless worrying over his pain drove her over the edge-Guilt mixed with love-Ridhima loves Arman to an extent we can only guess and never fathom!And that love surfaces time and again-and we see that love is part of the Ridhima we know and love(okay hate also) and I dont want it any other way because  that is the Ridhima I know.

That love however competes with the bond she forged with Sidhant Modi- and often that loses out to the latter.It does not disappear but it does fade into the background.Today when Ridhima stands wrecked by the thought of Arman's pain,her own selfishness and the fact that fate could have designed a better world where she could be Arman's-she still refuses to entertain the thought of leaving her husband!And this when she believes that Sid does not even care about her-(like she says: he is probably not even thinking about me)..and yet she is willing to give up Arman's love,his worship to someone who does not give a damn about her(according to her)

One thing which needs to be stated is that when she sees Arman renouncing his claim over her and making her go to Sid,she is concerned with his pain-but when Sid did the same and tried to make AR one-she blasted him out.

Duplicity is it not?For Arman's sacrifice she reserves tears and notions of his pain-for Sid's sacrifice it is nothing but anger!!She is unwilling to accept his sacrifice while she is ready to honor Arman's!

The answer is simple-She accepts Arman's sacrifice because she has let him go but she cannot and will not accept Sid's sacrifice because she is not ready to renounce her claim over him!She is not ready to renounce the title of Mrs.Sidhant Modi.

I hate doing this-but if you are posting please be respectful in your post!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Neha........wonderful ...wonderful.........!!!!!

Mrs. Dr. Siddhant Modi......!! wants to remain Dr. Siddhant MODI !! that is the claim....of her soul, lifeline !!!!!

Love your analysis always.....last line touched me most 😳

NπŸ‘
rapunzel84 thumbnail
The post was Magical Neha...Take a Bow girl! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wat a title, first up....superb analysis of the 2 sacrifices....u see the biggest proof tht there is to the fact tht ridhhima loves sid now is Armaan...for he gave up fighting for her the moment he came to know she had truly moved on...tht her happiness now lies somewhere else...until then he was fighting for her love...but not now...coz the first person who ll come to knw if ridhhima still loves armaan or not is armaan himself...

Yesterday's episode was ridhhima's guilt sweeping over her....of not being able to return armaan's great love anymore...of not being able to lessen his pain in anyway...n today she told him to move on...to let her go as she let him go...to not be stuck in the past...coz thts not how one can live...something she had learned the hard way...n she doesnt want him to learn this the hard way...so in a way she s making it easier for him....

My heart skipped a beat wen Asmaani played...i loved it n a sadness enveloped me..tht mayb we wont b able to hear this legendary tune anymore...i knew it wud b a dream but i went back in time for those few minutes...n i felt like hugging armaan wen he said 'try karne mein kya jaata hai' πŸ€—
Wat a man...wat a character...wat portrayal by ksg...kudos!!!

N now i cant wait for Monday....and the special episode...coz am 100% sure, its either gonna b shilpa's entry or SR confession or mayb both 😍
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

πŸ‘ 

Neha........wonderful ...wonderful.........!!!!!

Mrs. Dr. Siddhant Modi......!! wants to remain Dr. Siddhant MODI !! that is the claim....of her soul, lifeline !!!!!

Love your analysis always.....last line touched me most 😳

NπŸ‘

Thank you soo much!!I am so glad you approve!!πŸ˜ƒ
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

The post was Magical Neha...Take a Bow girl! πŸ‘

Wat a title, first up....superb analysis of the 2 sacrifices....u see the biggest proof tht there is to the fact tht ridhhima loves sid now is Armaan...for he gave up fighting for her the moment he came to know she had truly moved on...tht her happiness now lies somewhere else...until then he was fighting for her love...but not now...coz the first person who ll come to knw if ridhhima still loves armaan or not is armaan himself...

Yesterday's episode was ridhhima's guilt sweeping over her....of not being able to return armaan's great love anymore...of not being able to lessen his pain in anyway...n today she told him to move on...to let her go as she let him go...to not be stuck in the past...coz thts not how one can live...something she had learned the hard way...n she doesnt want him to learn this the hard way...so in a way she s making it easier for him....

My heart skipped a beat wen Asmaani played...i loved it n a sadness enveloped me..tht mayb we wont b able to hear this legendary tune anymore...i knew it wud b a dream but i went back in time for those few minutes...n i felt like hugging armaan wen he said 'try karne mein kya jaata hai' πŸ€—
Wat a man...wat a character...wat portrayal by ksg...kudos!!!

N now i cant wait for Monday....and the special episode...coz am 100% sure, its either gonna b shilpa's entry or SR confession or mayb both 😍

I love what you wrote-esp the part in blue is so true!

I somehow think we will get the AR parting scene and Ridhima stuck in car on Monday-The sr rain scene will be on tuesday!But even I cant wait for the special episode-but how come sid is still an intern while sammy is a trustee of excel colllege-Guess the time has stagnated in DMG just like the storylineπŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neha_S

Today and yesterday we have had the most beautiful AR scene ever-for me it was  an adieu to one of the most romantic love stories in Indian television.And yet in many ways it only showed the strength of their love-today also at this turn of life they stand caring for each other deeply.

And I join ya here...........AR love saga is truly one of the most profound ones in recent times of the indian tellyland and even tho today AR are parting ways in heart wrenching yet beautiful manner..........their story will forever become eternal.....their memories along with AR will be cherished by us and will always bring a smile to our faces.....such has been their fairytale!!!

Ridhima showed how much Arman means to her finally-she says it-just because she does not say does not mean she does not hurt;that she does not understand the pain he is going through.She knows that and yesterday as she grovels(literally)at  his feet,she does so to wish she could have not hurt this wonderful man-pained his soul-She wishes that she could somehow make things better-turn back time,make Arman unaffected by her or just simply to move on.

When Ridhimma asked armaan "wat do I do".........she meant..... wat do I do so that U stop hurting........so that this transition of ours becomes more easier for both of us.........so that u and I both can accept this reality with open arms without guilt for each other....without still be losely connected to each other.......wat do I do so that our tomorrow is filled with happiness and joy and we look forward to bigger and better challenges in life.......
She wasnt confused of her decision........she was rather confused of how to get to her decision (of being with Sid, being with her aaj) without crashing anyone's feelings.....without hurting anyone.....coz she knows that even Sid is seeing Armaan's pain and she knows that Sid will not be able to fully accept her whole heartedly if he has to run over someone's feelings.....and thus SR cannot be starting a bright future on the grave of armaan's pain.......She needs to stop the pain of Armaan for all 3 of them to move ahead towards their new tomorrow.

Her guilt and mindless worrying over his pain drove her over the edge-Guilt mixed with love-Ridhima loves Arman to an extent we can only guess and never fathom!And that love surfaces time and again-and we see that love is part of the Ridhima we know and love(okay hate also) and I dont want it any other way because  that is the Ridhima I know.

Spot on!!!!.πŸ‘πŸ‘............As I have mentioned this in the AT....."a woman's heart is like a deep ocean" and thus only she knows to wat extent and depth are her feelings for someone.......and its in no one's capacity to scale this.....
As for love.......well wat can I say......its not definable.....but as they say....lovers may separate....but their love stays eternal....and so will the love of armaan be for ridz.....she will keep his love as the most precious moments in corners of her heart and make it her strength to move forward in a blissful life with Sid.

That love however competes with the bond she forged with Sidhant Modi- and often that loses out to the latter.It does not disappear but it does fade into the background.Today when Ridhima stands wrecked by the thought of Arman's pain,her own selfishness and the fact that fate could have designed a better world where she could be Arman's-she still refuses to entertain the thought of leaving her husband!And this when she believes that Sid does not even care about her-(like she says: he is probably not even thinking about me)..and yet she is willing to give up Arman's love,his worship to someone who does not give a damn about her(according to her)

A bond that is formed due to a strange, powerful and an enthralling pull between SR......its bond that is unbreakable.....unexplainable......coz it is a bond of soulmates...and such are the powers of this bond that it outweighs the forces of love like AR share......

One thing which needs to be stated is that when she sees Arman renouncing his claim over her and making her go to Sid,she is concerned with his pain-but when Sid did the same and tried to make AR one-she blasted him out.

Duplicity is it not?For Arman's sacrifice she reserves tears and notions of his pain-for Sid's sacrifice it is nothing but anger!!She is unwilling to accept his sacrifice while she is ready to honor Arman's!

The answer is simple-She accepts Arman's sacrifice because she has let him go but she cannot and will not accept Sid's sacrifice because she is not ready to renounce her claim over him!She is not ready to renounce the title of Mrs.Sidhant Modi.

Very well put indeed........
Yes.....she has let go of armaan......she had let go of her past.....wat remains is mere fond memories....and thus any gesture from armaan she can only acknowledge and appreciate but the same gestures from Siddhant.........she will have an equal and opposite reaction.....coz she had placed her rights on him.........he is her universe for her....her grounds on which she stands today and she definitely is not letting loose on this foundation........as as u said........she is not ready to renounce her title of being Mrs Ridhimma Siddhant Modi....

Lovely and beautiful take Neha........the title is so Apt.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Whenever I read ur post......I always end up closing my eyes and saying "WOW".....and that speaks the class or ur posts....😳

Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This is simply a FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS post hun!! SO agree with u.. There is actually nothing for which Riddhima can be happy hurting Armaan and being with Sid! She MUST MUST make sure Armaan is equally happy as she is gonna be :)

This is a flawless post.. For keep πŸ˜ƒ
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a post! Its a treat to be on this forum and read such wonderful analysis.

You have some beautiful writing skills...I believe Ive mentioned the same with a prior post of yours as well..
Please keep writing.

As you said,,, something about SR ...There is some force that has tied them together..be it when Riddhima  when she learnt  that Sid wanted to let her go for AR or Sid when he saw R's signature on the divorce paper..They just cannot accept separating from each other.

Whearas though tough, Riddhimma was able to let Armman go.

Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved ur anaylsis!! loved how u explained y ridhima said all those lines today n yesterday!!!!
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really like your post and yes I agree.  I think she just wanted to say I am sorry you love me so much and I cannot return that love with the justice it deserves.  With the justice araaman deserves.

I do agree she fights for sid, she is always fighting for sid.