Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey KritzeeeπŸ€—
@Leah-  hope u notice it ..i may b wrong bt i did notice it...
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Ridz will behave in  the same way as Nupur once their relation becomes normal!
And if anyone sees nikki around tell her I said we need to get mrs.modi some glasses! How the heck did she miss seeing that flower!!πŸ˜•

And like sids diary, I wouldnt be surprised if the letter goes missing too!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well i don't watch MJHT much so no idea abt it.. but its sad to know Nupur died ...  i only watch DMG on Tv coz of Siddhima/JeRan..and previously some years back i used to watch KTH for Sujal Kashish the Rajeev Aamna pair the day Rajeev got replaced by the other actor i stopped watching KTH..πŸ˜† So Sujal kashish i.e Rajeev Aamna wud always Remain close to my heart but its Siddhima/JeRan who has rili moved me from within..i donno y but i just love them tooooooooooooooooooo much...😍  ☺️
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
ANfan1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

And if anyone sees nikki around tell her I said we need to get mrs.modi some glasses! How the heck did she miss seeing that flower!!πŸ˜•

And like sids diary, I wouldnt be surprised if the letter goes missing too!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope Ridz pouts and asks Sid why he did not send her flowers!😳
Edited by ANfan1000 - 13 years ago
ANfan1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Well i don't watch MJHT much so no idea abt it.. but its said to know Nupur died ...  i only watch DMG on Tv coz of Siddhima/JeRan..and previously some years back i used to watch KTH for Sujal Kashish the Rajeev Aamna pair the day Rajeev got replaced by the other actor i stopped watching KTH..πŸ˜† So Sujal kashish i.e Rajeev Aamna wud always Remain close to my heart but its Siddhima/JeRan who has rili moved from within..i donno y but i just love them tooooooooooooooooooo much...😍  ☺️

I so love them!!!😳 My all time favourites!

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

I loved sujal and kashish too!! Will be back in half an hour-dont go anywhere!πŸ˜›
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
4m d SBB i thk dat aft Riddhima gets into senses Sid hugs say'g i thgt i lost u..Riddhima i can't lose u...n she Hugs hm back tight wid immense happiness inside ..then Sid may b confesses his love..as then we cud see her cry'g out of happiness..finding peace in Sid's arms..n sid as always patting her ..it luks dat how eager they were of uniting..that scene wud touch our hearts def..rain effect has added charm to the scene..their feelings pour'g on their soul as rain pours on their body
nyctophilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

oops sorry its u leah πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i wrote for Zeenie's post by mistake...πŸ˜† ya i also love RA SK to the core..😳
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
nyctophilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

I loved sujal and kashish too!! Will be back in half an hour-dont go anywhere!πŸ˜›

ya my soul sister we r here only..πŸ˜† cum back soon...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³