Hey ria!!πŸ€—
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zeenia

No!! What the heck is it??????

Bikhari Unit of Sidhaant-ridhimmaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CEO is Prof Monar

Me heard it too for the first time! Check some previous pages!

Memebers Neetu and MonarπŸ˜†

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kritzi i always come on to the AT everyday for a few minutes after the epis been aired  just to read everyones views on the epi and I must say I love reading yours! I seriously think you should post your views on th MF! You know the characters so well!

Awww thank u Sooooooooooooo much Zeenie my darling Sis πŸ€—  πŸ€—..i wud have loved to post my Views on MF but dear as i told previously also i cant take that Dashing bashing n trashing which happens mostly in Every topics on MF..and at the end of the day they r fictional characters so why shud i go thru the torture for Fictional characters...πŸ˜† so the best way is share my views with my beloved Friends here at the AT...it u who all matter to me the most...😳 😳 the outside world is invisible...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and ya i do relate with the characters well coz some where the script n the characterization makes me love them even more..😳
nyctophilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: 211su

I agree with you. I really like her take on the episodes too...

Aww thank u soooooooo much Supz... that's rili sweet of u... πŸ€—  πŸ€—πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Awww thank u Sooooooooooooo much Zeenie my darling Sis πŸ€—  πŸ€—..i wud have loved to post my Views on MF but dear as i told previously also i cant take that Dashing bashing n trashing which happens mostly in Every topics on MF..and at the end of the day they r fictional characters so why shud i go thru the torture for Fictional characters...πŸ˜† so the best way is share my views with my beloved Friends here at the AT...it u who all matter to me the most...😳 😳 the outside world is invisible...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and ya i do relate with the characters well coz some where the script n the characterization makes me love them even more..😳

MF is loopy!! They still want KW to be paired with shilpa!! I think that will only happen if the cv's are writing their script while high on tequillas!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But dont you dare stop writing at our thread ok!!

Ive heard that theres going to be a crossover epi between DMG and MJHT. But how can that be possible- didnt MJHT take a 3 year leap!! And DMG is still in this time zone!! So hows that going to work!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ive heard that theres going to be a crossover epi between DMG and MJHT. But how can that be possible- didnt MJHT take a 3 year leap!! And DMG is still in this time zone!! So hows that going to work!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

In DMG anything is possible!πŸ˜†

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Leah n Zeenieee...
πŸ€—πŸ€—
sry, being offtopic bt mee also liked Nupur a lot..yest was  a shocker...

n yest, i noticed dat Imraan Khan is wearing the same red print shirt wid Sid wears in rain seq..ditto..in Jab mila tu..did u notice??
nyctophilia thumbnail

MF is loopy!! They still want KW to be paired with shilpa!! I think that will only happen if the cv's are writing their script while high on tequillas!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But dont you dare stop writing at our thread ok!!

ya i know i read abt it..KW n SA ...well that is impossible after giving such a long 3 epis closure to A/R why will they pair up SA wid KW...Riddhima told Armaan to Move on n step ahead in his life also n Let her n Sid's Relationship be left on themselves n not to help them further more..so it means she has Decided to Stay with Sid...and that Means JW n KW are the pair...😳it wud be the most dangerous move for DMG Cv's ifn they have officially gone cuckoo they will tk this move.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† an d yeah i wont ever stop writing at our thread promise...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

In DMG anything is possible!πŸ˜†

At least we can legitimately talk about MJHT without getting dandas from shru and shilpu- but seriously nupur!! So she was troubling  the PH! Poor mayank-they were cute as a married couple.

I cant wait for the day when SR have cute fights like they did!