Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Awwww....thank you!

Which one did you like best?  C'mon K - this is NOT the time to be stingy with words.

I first scrolled down to read who the couples are; naturally was drawn to my pairing first. Had me in splits so immediately clicked on Like. It was pure comedic genius.

Now, I am leisurely going thru all the stories. Give me a little bit more time.

Originally posted by: karandel_2008

next MOTW ko bolein ki 11th couple Mister K and Gauri ka bana de ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Nah.  Hum log ka ek hee din mein divorce ho jayega๐Ÿ˜†  Woh my_view key saath hee theek hain!

Hey, I'd like to get your opinion on what you think about the pairing.  I tried to be creative there breaking some pre-set pairs in public's mind๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Mister.K.

I first scrolled down to read who the couples are; naturally was drawn to my pairing first. Had me in splits so immediately clicked on Like. It was pure comedic genius.

Now, I am leisurely going thru all the stories. Give me a little bit more time.

KKK.  Also tell me your thoughts on pairing.  And which one you liked best and why!

And oh --- I think I kinda mislead you when I said your part was purely original.  That historical-hysterical bit was inspired๐Ÿ˜ณ
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes, babes!  I expect that from y'all๐Ÿ˜†

K enjoyed it too and called me most vivacious๐Ÿ˜ณ  You think he is setting me up - eh?  Why do I still feel him glaring at me?  My powers kind of poof away when he comes in the picture.  Kitna khadoos hai na!  Vivacious boltey waqt bhi hansa naheen๐Ÿ˜†

Give your vishesh tippaniyan so that you can get in trouble with K too along with me๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Hey you want to drag me along into trouble too๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ,  well to tell you frankly I feel scared of K too , but I think he is reformed now ! No longer the bogey man he reminded me of ๐Ÿ˜† DM per achhe sangat ka asar hai , didnt you read what he said "he has a lot of respect for many individuals here"  ..or so to  that effect ...ab I dont know if I fall into that category ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜” He is so stingy with his words ๐Ÿ˜ก kuchh karo is marz ka illaz - my next task for U gauri
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[quote=karandel_2008]

Let me introduce you to the 10 couples who are my neighbors.  We all live on the same block - DM Dhamaka - along with some bachelors.  There is a cute italian guy that I am crusing over recently but he does not live on our block.  He visits our neighborhood park though and I like to think that he finds me cute. 

Let's take a walk around my block!

Mister & Mrs Ajnu: Empty & Ajnu

How they met: Through a scheduling mix up, Empti and Ajnu, who have never met before, found themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train. It was late, the train was full, and everyone else was already asleep. After the initial embarrassment, they both managed to get to sleep; Ajnu on the top bunk, Empti on the lower bunk.

In the middle of the night ajnu leaned over and said, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly pass me another blanket."

Empty leaned out and, with a glint in his eye, said, "I've got a better idea ... let's pretend we're married."

Ooh so the plan was to pretend to be married under the same, I mean separate blankets?  Actually naive/nadan me didnt get the plan here :P

"Why not," giggled Ajnu (thinking abhi waat lagati hoon iskee.  Samajhta kya hai khud ko!)

"Good," Empti replied. "Get your own blanket."  (wait a minute, Ajnu, punchline is going to you babes.  Have trust in me)

Story did not end here.  They fell in love and they ended up getting married.  But?.but?but --- on one condition: Ajnu had Empty convert to Islam.  It was hard for Empti but he had no other way out as he had already promised that he is chhand tarey tod laney type wala ashiq who will become whatever Ajnu wants if and only if Ajnu agrees to marry him.  So yes ? Ajnu did marry him, made him convert and made sure he follows the toilet routine that he posted in his other avatar!  She also made sure that he makes the bed each morning and he takes out the blankets and hands them to ajnu each morning!

What does Empti do --- He can't do much given his very public declarations of his love and all that he can do for love on Gauri's MOTW.  But, he does thank his stars for his earlier avatar getting banned and all those posts getting deleted.  Warna pata naheen Ajnu aur kya kya kerwati apart from following the Islamic toilet guidelines that he himself posted.  Now a days, Empti enters the bathroom with his right foot in first  and leaves it with his left foot out first.  Baki sab yahan naheen likha jaa sakta.

so she married the toilet cleaner, I mean toilet guideliner, toilet follower? SVCG what could be the word to use here?

Winters main blanket problems abhi bhi hai ya solve ho gayi ๐Ÿ˜†

I am giving my comments on case per case basis ๐Ÿ˜†

Nah.  Hum log ka ek hee din mein divorce ho jayega๐Ÿ˜† 

But in RL, she's a kayasth (saxena) too just like you...

Originally posted by: angie.4u

Oh Gauri bachhon ko bhi nahi chhodti ho ! Ab 2 kids ya 3 kids ya 10 ....yeh toh mujh per hi nirbhar karega na ... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†  Did you rremember my responses in related threads or was that pure conjecture ?

Pure conjecture!

I assumed we all are same ages.  Otherwise bahut mushkil hota couples banaanaa.  Dekho na bechari TNF Summer key saath phans gayee aur P1nk ko debu mila๐Ÿ˜†

I realized I went a bit easy on you so added that "you and I" twist on Ks part๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Mister.K.

But in RL, she's a kayasth (saxena) too just like you...

You gotta be kidding me!!!  How do you live with her?  I'd divorce me in a minute.  Can't think of dealing with me myself day in and a day out!

You gotta be kidding me!!!  How do you live with her?  I'd divorce me in a minute.  Can't think of dealing with me myself day in and a day out!

I am a glutton for punishment.
Edited by Mister.K. - 13 years ago
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Pure conjecture!

I assumed we all are same ages.  Otherwise bahut mushkil hota couples banaanaa.  Dekho na bechari TNF Summer key saath phans gayee aur P1nk ko debu mila๐Ÿ˜†

I realized I went a bit easy on you so added that "you and I" twist on Ks part๐Ÿ˜†

I guessed that , I intend to give a detailed vishleshan on the K twists ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† Dont come hiding behind me after that !