Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: karandel_2008

Oh I saw in my dream that we got married πŸ˜› Anyway as soon as you give divorce then we can get it done πŸ˜‰

Which dream? πŸ˜›
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I suggest you work on couple by couple with your comments.  I soend the whole morning putting it together.  You ehsanfaramosh members better give it the apreciation it deserves!

K, did you hit "like" without reading it?  It's a long read!

Dont disturb me "Man at work" (commenting on the post :P)

Originally posted by: Mister.K.

G, I have a lot of respect for a lot of individuals on this forum but if there is one, just one, whom I had to pick, who I know for sure is the most flamboyant and the most vivacious I have seen in the virtual world, that would be you.

and THE BITCH on top of all that --- right KπŸ˜†

Thanks.  But this time I expect you to be little bit more elaborate - at least on your and my_view's part.  That one was purely original work by moi😊
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I suggest you work on couple by couple with your comments.  I soend the whole morning putting it together.  You ehsanfaramosh members better give it the apreciation it deserves!

Kyun Gauri, is K supposed to be a slower reader than me ? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

The first couple of lines warranted a "Like" immediately. After that, it got better and better. Honestly.

Originally posted by: angie.4u

🀣  🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
🀣🀣🀣
Oh Gosh Gauri where do you come up with all these ...🀣
Its past midnight & here I am ROFL , my ppl at home will think I ve gone crazy !!! πŸ˜†
This needs detailed vishleshan  , but I m getting glares now !

Yes, babes!  I expect that from y'allπŸ˜†

K enjoyed it too and called me most vivacious😳  You think he is setting me up - eh?  Why do I still feel him glaring at me?  My powers kind of poof away when he comes in the picture.  Kitna khadoos hai na!  Vivacious boltey waqt bhi hansa naheenπŸ˜†

Give your vishesh tippaniyan so that you can get in trouble with K too along with meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: angie.4u

Kyun Gauri, is K supposed to be a slower reader than me ? πŸ˜†

I forgot who the second person was.  By the time I got back and checked it was you, it was atad bit too late to edit the postπŸ˜†  K samney ho toh darr itna lagta hai kee baki sab kahan nazar aatey hainπŸ˜†

OMG, I'm gonna get spanked by him for sure nowπŸ˜†  I should seriously stiop pulling his leg anymore.

Originally posted by: Mister.K.

The first couple of lines warranted a "Like" immediately. After that, it got better and better. Honestly.

Awwww....thank you!

Which one did you like best?  C'mon K - this is NOT the time to be stingy with words.
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, babes!  I expect that from y'allπŸ˜†

K enjoyed it too and called me most vivacious  You think he is setting me up - eh?  Why do I still feel him glaring at me?  My powers kind of poof away when he comes in the picture.  Kitna khadoos hai na!  Vivacious boltey waqt bhi hansa naheenπŸ˜†

Give your vishesh tippaniyan so that you can get in trouble with K too along with meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

next MOTW ko bolein ki 11th couple Mister K and Gauri ka bana de πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

[quote=karandel_2008]

Here is my evil question that even Gengu didnt answer completely

From a list, I have gleaned some names for my slightly evil question.
Disclaimer: People with angelic hearts are advised to skip the evil question and Gauri's answer and it doesnt matter if someone PMed Gauri or not :P:

Sorry Karan.  I only did 10 couples.  Took me a long time to put them to shame.  You asked specifically na kee kahin muh dikhaney laayak naheen chhodna

Task:

i) Now pick all the users from the list and make 3 types of couples for each of them.
 We want at least 16 couples or more from the above list and no one should be left out ;)

ii) Also besides the couples provide some controversial Gauri-special 2-3 liners or more for each of the couple. Its not fun without those lines.

1) hubby (choose male) - wifey (choose female)
Put people who love each other or who secretly love each other or  just do what you do.

Let me introduce you to the 10 couples who are my neighbors.  We all live on the same block - DM Dhamaka - along with some bachelors.  There is a cute italian guy that I am crusing over recently but he does not live on our block.  He visits our neighborhood park though and I like to think that he finds me cute. 

Let's take a walk around my block!

Angie & POH:

Ahh??.isn't it sweet watching a newly married couple "discuss" their future plans with each other!!!  Meet Angie and POH --- they got married last week.  They were visiting me when the topic of children came up. Angie said she wanted three children, while POH said two would be enough for him.

They discussed this discrepancy for a few minutes until POH thought he'd put an end to things by saying boldly, "After our second child, I'll just have a vasectomy."

Without a moment's hesitation, Angie retorted, "Well, I hope you'll love the third one as if it's your own."

I am still waiting to hear from POH.

Oh Gauri bachhon ko bhi nahi chhodti ho ! Ab 2 kids ya 3 kids ya 10 ....yeh toh mujh per hi nirbhar karega na ... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  Did you rremember my responses in related threads or was that pure conjecture ? BTW why POH ? Poor thing aaj kal waise shakal kam dikha raha hai , upar se saab ke saab uski tang khinch rahi ho ! He must be blushing somewhere. He s gone MIA again !
Edited by angie.4u - 13 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101
Next