Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: karandel_2008

Thanks Gauri for the rocking and multiple, never ending, laughorgasmic week. I have never seen such a MOTW in my life. :)

Even if Sarina crowned the answer on couples, its obvious that for me recipe takes the milk-cake 

@Debu: its not only about "cunning linguist", its also about "control" 😉 so please roll your mind further.

@Empti: about cheese ball central, well, it all started with milk in the recipe 😆

@Ajnu: If or even if its not you in the avi, your eyes are charming :)

@Sarina: Love and my charming crush,  I know you find those eyes irresistible and you have seen them already before. But I say that its dove Ajnu's trap to snatch you back. Be charmed, but then come back to me. 😉
I might be responsible for all that if it turns out that my singing "Kathai aankhon waali ek ladki" unconsciously suggested Ajnu to change her avi.

How could I have missed this post by kaanta. Haha yes, of course you would crown the recipe with all the soaking that produced brownie Debayon. 😉

Nah, Ajnu's avi does nothing for me. Her own eyes are actually far more beautiful. They are choclatier. 😳

Either way, I'm trapped between kaanta and wifey. Don't make me choose like Sophie. Mera dil bahut bada hai. 😆
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

How could I have missed this post by kaanta. Haha yes, of course you would crown the recipe with all the soaking that produced brownie Debayon. 😉

Nah, Ajnu's avi does nothing for me. Her own eyes are actually far more beautiful. They are choclatier. 😳

Either way, I'm trapped between kaanta and wifey. Don't make me choose like Sophie. Mera dil bahut bada hai. 😆

Awww, thanks babes. 🤗
_Angie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Really!  Don't know why I was under the impression that you are from Mumbai!

Bahni and I were neighbors for six plus years w/o knowing each other.  She will be in your vicinity these days.  Her sister still lives there.

Janmabhoomi & karmabhoomi mixup !
Gulshan_Gobar thumbnail
make gauri3 motw again 🤣
_Angie_ thumbnail
With you on this Gauri !