Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sue babes.. my honest opinion..this post came a little too early for us ARians.
Most of us are still not able to digest that AR might never happen, so the question of accepting this change will take time to sink in!

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Moni-

I love Armaan/KSG but I don't think I can accept d show without AR... them being in d show n not together will hurt me...I already had enough of heartbreaks because of  DMG...I have been very attached 2 DMG n AR...it's not easy for me 2 watch d show again just for entertainment sake...maybe some other show but certainly not DMG๐Ÿ˜†

mmoni i fairly know the first person who resisted the change..but you damn i know from kasu days and we had the same journey with dmg till now and i am not gonna let you leave me half way, i need you to support on my destination hun..for sure you are so gonna be with me monz...i trust your love for kg๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: armaania13

sue babes.. my honest opinion..this post came a little too early for us ARians.
Most of us are still not able to digest that AR might never happen, so the question of accepting this change will take time to sink in!

kavi i fully respect..all r not same my need to see kg on screen might be more than your need to see him only with jenny and again no one is at fault here..so sorry if my topic is offending some of the AR fanz kavi๐Ÿ˜Š
Nishitarao thumbnail
yeah me too.. for me ridz died in the shootout.. I dont know this new ridz...

But I will always love the old AR..

I may accept the new jodi and just watch them..but i will never be able to love them the way i loved AR.. and i will never be able love any show the way i loved dmg
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sue no more changes for meโญ๏ธ..I had enough...I m sorry I can't be with you...๐Ÿ˜Š...I will always love AR n like a manic always hope for them๐Ÿ˜†...DMG started for me with AR n will end for me with AR โค๏ธ...
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nish_dmg

i will never be able love any show the way i loved dmg

ME TOO!!!๐Ÿ˜†...n after d experience I had with DMG i don't even want 2 ๐Ÿ˜†
jyothi_misri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wanted to add onething here how much ever viewers accept the change the truth is that there cant be another AR how much ever they try. Thats only one and will be remain.
DMG will always be known for Armaan, AR apart from replacements blah blah.
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sue, with all due respect, i dont' think i can let go of AR this easily... who knows wat will happen tomorrow..but as long A and R are both in the show.... it will be AR for me, alwayz.....

sigh
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i cant do it SUE....i really cant do it๐Ÿ˜ญ
termi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey topic maker u spoke my heart out!!!! I will always be an AR fan n i will always feel tht AR could have had a better end ๐Ÿ˜ญbut their end to love story meant the end of dmg!!! also i still believe that cvs isulted true love by not showing AR together!!! n i still and always will disagree with SR n wont be accepting them as a jodi!!!!
I am happy tht we will get to see KaSh (ArKan)!!! lets embrace the change i think this show needs KaSh magic to succeed since AR r not together!!!we will get to see some freshness...ppl change n ridhimaa has changed too n armaan has accepted it so lets move on!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

AR forever
Edited by termi - 13 years ago