Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

There's absolutely nothing that an take Armaan n Riddhima's palce in our hearts.. never veer..

but compared to this trash that we witness each day on the show, I guess am ready for Kangan to be played by Shilpa, n see KaSh sizzle on screen yet again :)
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The one best lesson DMG taught us is "move On" after every9 to 10 months.Sue , KSG can rock with any girl. No doubt.But  for me to accept Arman romancing another girl will take time.I loved Arman by seeing his selfless love for Ridz. I still beleive, Arman Moving on with another girl is impossible. Especially after seeing todays episode.I dont think he 'll love her 100%.May be he is again doing this for Ridz happiness.dont know.That we have to wait and watch.
 But what you said is right. KSG fans are the winners.
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post sue.........
u know i am quite excited for this change at least somethign went in our favour at least.......now we can have proper armaan's story and i so beleiev on ksg that i am not afraid about the damaging the character of armaan....i am sure  cvs will not show anything which will go agianst the character of armaan
and most importantly for me....is the armaan's happiness and he deserves all the happiness of the world.....
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: waterlilly

so we shouldve just accepted ridz wedding to Sid, long time ago..y did we fight so hard...

m glad that ur embracing  the change with open arms Sue..

yaar we were willing to see ridhimma with sid..i feel that is more torture for me so..i am all fine seeing armaan with kangan ..i am still fighting rubzz..if u believe me..i will till jenny is in the show ..i will
Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsukku

The one best lesson DMG taught us is "move On" after every9 to 10 months.Sue , KSG can rock with any girl. No doubt.But  for me to accept Arman romancing another girl will take time.I loved Arman by seeing his selfless love for Ridz. I still beleive, Arman Moving on with another girl is impossible. Especially after seeing todays episode.I dont think he 'll love her 100%.May be he is again doing this for Ridz happiness.dont know.That we have to wait and watch.

But what you said is right. KSG fans are the winners.

sherl do you think that the 2yrs built up strong character of armaan will be thrown away from his love for ridhimma that easiloy..common they would buildup the story for us to happily accept the change in Armaan's life..definitely it was unjustified liking or wahtever ridhimma had towards sid..cv failed to build up relationship between sr for ridhimma to react the way she does now
ShipraP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am quitting the show Sue,sorry but this change is something i wont accept ever and i mean it.Not even for KSG.
Cos if it was about accepting changes i wud have accepted Jen with Sid long back since i love her as much as i love KSG and as u can see anyone with him i could have done the same.But in DMG its always about AR and will remain so..........

I remember when Jen was held responsible for every possible degradation in Riddhima's character,countless posts were made on how she ruined Riddhima's character by falling for Sid.Even that time cvs were responsible for the change and even now they are the ones responsible for it so why are people accepting this change and asking to move on,cos its KSG/Armaan.

CV's are responsible for whatever happened in the show,they were right when they said audiences wud accept any XYZ with KSG.This is exactly what happened today,only a handful are left who want AR.So well done cvs on that.

In all this if i feel bad for someone its only Jennifer Winget cos she has been forgotten by everyone as Riddhima,the woman who stood by this show thru its worst phase,who received such a backlash and is still trying to make her fans happy gets this in return.

People who love only KSG won but i as a KaJen and Jen fan failed today.

Anyways,i left the show when Riddhima was opposite someone else and once again i wud do the same.

P.S.....JW,i love and bow to you today.
Sue,dont take it wrongly even i am a KSG fan but you know Jen matters to me too and AR mean the world to me. 😊
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue101

sherl do you think that the 2yrs built up strong character of armaan will be thrown away from his love for ridhimma that easiloy..common they would buildup the story for us to happily accept the change in Armaan's life..definitely it was unjustified liking or wahtever ridhimma had towards sid..cv failed to build up relationship between sr for ridhimma to react the way she does now

Atleast now they should follow a good and strong storyline. Otherwise like Ridhima, Armans character also will be ruined.I still couldn't believe seeing ridz reactions for Arman. She totally forgot him. Her alien behaviour really hurts.
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know whether to agree, or disagree with you Sue

I feel that we are fighting a closed battle with AR now, and trust me I can honestly say that for me AR is above everything!

The thought that Armaan and Riddhima will be in the same show, but will be shown LOVING other characters is a little too much for my heart to take!

Todays scene when Riddhima hugged Sid INFRONT of Armaan made me CRINGE! So I don't know if I could do that

But I'll say something, I'll give a Armaan and Kangan a go, I will NEVER love them like I did AR, EVER in my life! Thats for sure

But I will try to watch as somewhere inside I still have a little bit of a KaSh fan left in me, so I will watch for the KaSh chemistry not for the love story that will be made out of it!

As for names, to me none really sound good or like they fit, but maybe hats because I'm being biased :(

I can't let go of Armaan and Riddhima EVER, but like you said I will embrace this for as long as I can....
Nice post Sue....you're really trying to unite the different groups under one common banner, eh?
Sorry I didn't reply earlier but I wanted to give a proper reply.

Ok see for me Armaan and Ridhhima will always be KSG and Shilpa. Why? Well they were the originals and they "created" the characters. DMG, its story, dialogues, acting, chemistry btw all actors was the best in this period. Hence not just AR but for me that's the original DMG. The reason why I supported AR after Shilpa left is for KSG aka Armaan and for the AR love story. I even grew accustomed to Sukirti but having her replaced by Jennifer was a bit too much. Nonetheless I supported AR and Armaan even though I really don't see Jennifer as Ridhhima at all (I've seen her in KZK and glimpses of sangam so she'll always be associated with those saas bahu shows for me, and her an KSG together is too reminiscent of KZK). BUT for me Ridhhima died Sep. 21....when she came back, she really was another character. However I still supported AR after KSG came back but after watching the last 2-3 months of episodes, I sort of gave up on AR some time ago. I think AR is pretty much dead, since now Jennifer is Mrs. Modi not Ridhhima Gupta.
I just want to see Armaan happy, and frankly I've been enjoying the recent episodes of DMG (minus today's). Also I'm a big KaSh fan so with Shilpa's come back there's more reason to be happy 😃 I really can't wait for DMG to end this whole SR union thing, and for Shilpa to be back. I just want KaSh to overtake DMG like before.

Also it's pretty obvious that most watch it for KSG...he's the reason why the show survived the 2 Ridz changes and how the show can still stand w/o a story. While KSG saved the show, KaSh will uplift it to new heights.

Finally, a word to all those who keep saying that its characters not actors. Please guys, no one would accept a new Armaan except maybe anti KSG fans, and all three groups (KaSh, KaSu and KaJen) have one thing in common: KSG. So plz stop fighting and watch it for him if nothing else, and if your loyalty is more towards the group as opposed to KSG then just leave with your happy memories, instead of sulking.

Very final point to add: I'm already seeing loads of "other" fans come and join the KaSh heaven and this is before any interviews, promos, or her entry on DMG. I'm quite sure sooner or later, ppl will come to accept this new couple....Edited by seert - 14 years ago
Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShipraP

I am quitting the show Sue,sorry but this change is something i wont accept ever and i mean it.Not even for KSG.
Cos if it was about accepting changes i wud have accepted Jen with Sid long back since i love her as much as i love KSG and as u can see anyone with him i could have done the same.But in DMG its always about AR and will remain so..........

I remember when Jen was held responsible for every possible degradation in Riddhima's character,countless posts were made on how she ruined Riddhima's character by falling for Sid.Even that time cvs were responsible for the change and even now they are the ones responsible for it so why are people accepting this change and asking to move on,cos its KSG/Armaan.

CV's are responsible for whatever happened in the show,they were right when they said audiences wud accept any XYZ with KSG.This is exactly what happened today,only a handful are left who want AR.So well done cvs on that.

In all this if i feel bad for someone its only Jennifer Winget cos she has been forgotten by everyone as Riddhima,the woman who stood by this show thru its worst phase,who received such a backlash and is still trying to make her fans happy gets this in return.

People who love only KSG won but i as a KaJen and Jen fan failed today.

Anyways,i left the show when Riddhima was opposite someone else and once again i wud do the same.

P.S.....JW,i love and bow to you today.
Sue,dont take it wrongly even i am a KSG fan but you know Jen matters to me too and AR mean the world to me. 😊

shirpu i fully appreciate your opinion..i really was not forcing anyone to definitely change..just was saying i have welcomed the change and if someone was willing to accept it with me...i think who is wrong or who is right - the cast or the cv -is highly debatable and i never wanted to go there as anyone will go biased with their justification as per their likings ...and if you think that by quitting the show only would prove you to be a loyal AR fan, fine..that is what you feel and i respect it hun...it is so simple theory for me..the way i accepted jenny..i am accepting shilpa too..i will make it more comfortable ..like as doh i am watching a new show..one thing i really wanna ask..even jenny is not quiting the show but why fanz of jenny have to quit the show yaar?  i am genuine here not being sarcastic hun😊