To my fellow ARians - Embrace Change with :-)

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I still feel that I could influence some of you, definitely for the good and not otherwise😊 We all had always been together at the toughest times and happiest moments.  So I wanted to embrace the change with 😊 and would request the ones to join me if they want to have a stress less entertaining show.

You can choose to resist the changes that are always afoot and ultimately be swept away by them.  I am sure we are to get into a depressed mode and try to talk bad about the characters once we loved as we see them with someone else or become fanz of other characters just for the heck of it.  So these are all defo on the black side.. Alternatively, you could choose to cooperate with change, adapt to change, and benefit from change all the while stepping into greater levels of your prosperity...so lets be on the good side, as we are AR, Armaan aka KSG fanz, always the winners.

"Change is the law of life.
And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future."
John F. Kennedy

When you consciously embrace change wholeheartedly as an inevitable part of life, and align your focus to creatively seek ways to utilize new changes to make your life more abundant, easier, and fulfilling, your life will work evolve with a more graceful flow.

To help embrace any change, ask yourself the following questions:

What's changing in my life that I'm currently resisting?
Why am I resisting that change?
What am I afraid of with respect to this change?
What am I afraid might happen to me?
What's the payoff for my keeping things the way they are?
What benefits might there be in this change?
What would I have to do to cooperate with this change?
What's the next step I could take to cooperate with this change?
When will I take it?

Wow it is like i am giving a change management presentation to one of my corporate teams lol.  But definitely Armaan/KSG would definitely not put us fanz down as he knows howmuch we trust him and the character.  He is sure to take us to the different heights with Shilpa..KASH majic ..once again on the screens to entertain us all fully with different sweet taste.  I warmly welcome the change in the show with KASH as Armaan and Kangan..so what would be the character name for them..my suggestions

ARMAAN + KANGAN = AGAN
ARMAAN + KANGAN = KARMA

Give your choices on the names girls, lets welcome the cast and character full heartedly😃

P.S I m an AR fan for life and wuld always relish their moments in all possible ways, but definitely not proove my love to them by resisting the change with the new jodi😊
Edited by Sue101 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniyaLUVS_ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wohooo sue.. As usual awesome..
Yes we hav to adapt changes... N trust me kash will rock... N tk dmg to new heights of luv n romance...

Another name can be
ARMAAN+ KANGAN= AANGAN
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sue..

I am with you. I have a very heavy heart… and feel very cheated but I guess we can't do too much about this.

For hr of a show…. I am not going to ruin my mental sanity…. I stopped doing that on the 21st Sept.

I am not an SA fan.. but I am not going to bash her or speak ill.. what does that get me??.. evil sanity.. naaaaa.. don't need it! LOL

About the name: I want Armaan's name before K's. Why you ask.. Armaan is the soul of this show!

GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Veena-

Sue..

I am with you. I have a very heavy heart' and feel very cheated but I guess we can't do too much about this.

For hr of a show'. I am not going to ruin my mental sanity'. I stopped doing that on the 21st Sept.

I am not an SA fan.. but I am not going to bash her or speak ill.. what does that get me??.. evil sanity.. naaaaa.. don't need it! LOL

About the name: I want Armaan's name before K's. Why you ask.. Armaan is the soul of this show!

My feelings exactly!
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Veena-

Sue..

I am with you. I have a very heavy heart' and feel very cheated but I guess we can't do too much about this.

For hr of a show'. I am not going to ruin my mental sanity'. I stopped doing that on the 21st Sept.

i am sprinkling some ganga jal through web to get the evil sanity 😆😆 luv u //tu mera Armaan's girl muah😊 Edited by Sue101 - 13 years ago
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AR forever
but i will still smile :)
Vishluvsammy thumbnail
Sue...as I always say...I sooooo love you.....If YOU can take it with smile....many of us might be able to...coz we all know all that you have done for Armaan and AR and we all know how much you love Armaan/KSG and AR!!....So if you can do it,even we can...

Yes let us welcome the change with a smile...

Afterall it is KSG we are talking about and KaSh....So obviously we have NO DOUBTS ABOUT THE CHEMISTRY that he can create and they share...

Aur rehgayi baat Riddhima ki...Bhaad mein jaane do yaar...Actually I like Jenni as Riddhima and I don't want her to get replaced...I mean that would be disrespecting her...As Reemz said in one of her posts,Jenni stuck up to the show during its worst times.She kept the show going..She SHOULD NOT BE REPLACED....
let us just enjoy seeing the characters....I had KSG,JW and KW till now

And now I have another reason...SHILPA darling!!

Welcome back shilpa...As Riddhima/Kangan
Arman_meri_jaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww awesome post! Yep lets do this for Armaans khushi!

I really really like the name ArKan!!! :D
asmara19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i'll go for AANGAN or AGAN anything until everyone is happy with it i am happy with it atleast and thank God some positivity as well 👏 m sooo loooking forward to AGAN 😍
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh i agree Sue :-)

really dont like to hear stuff like oh u arent a loyal AR fan just cos u accepted the change or blaah!

AR was and will always be close to my heart..wid the way things were going on..wid the way riddhimas character was shaping up..it was DAMN OBVIOUS that they were ending AR..and they did..well almost

only a heartless person can do that..and they v done it..they v once again proved how they just dont careeee

armaan keeps thinking about riddhima-<riddhima keeps thinking about sid

isnt that unbelievable?armaan is still the same person..he hasnt changed.hes still madly in love with riddhima..but riddhimas forgotten him...shes just thinking about Sid and thats it..

wat an ending seriously LOLL..but this was very much expected..so heres to a new change...hopee they do justice with armaan this time..by giving him the love he actually deserves!

Always in for armaan and his happiness...and kangan is a sweet name LOL but like veens said..im not at all fond of shilpa either..iv always loved kash too..but yea armaans name shud come first before anyone or anything else ;)