ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Congo on the new thread........πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Late AWOL Lateef is here
shamil thumbnail
new thread!! congo guysπŸ₯³
🀣 am enjoying out there in MF🀣
the latest fight seems to be between grojens ( my new term for kajens) and kashians🀣
i agree how can armaan say those words, b/c he alreadytold ridz about his feeling for past 2 years, then how can he say something like that, he is the one who want sot help siddhima, then he cannot hurt sid like that but the way sid was looking at armaan is making me nervouse b/c it seemed he didn't know what armaan was saying, but armaan cannot say that at all now, ridz will know that it si him and not sid
Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We almost saw Riddhima back to her cheekyself today, I am glad she scold Sid while holding armaan under that blanket, we need more of demanding and screaming and smirking Riddzi lol πŸ˜ƒ
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

maybe A is going to say somehtng whcih aplies to SR, rids will know it that A isnt talking abiut himself

she will ask him, yeh kya bol raha hoh, hwo do you know all this, it happened between me and Sid

then mayeb Sid will strat his confession

norzar
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bye shruuuuuu...

found out the problem............servers having issues at work......thus my internet is playing up and so I cannot press like button.....

guys pls dont mind.......dont think if u dont see my name on the like button list that I didnt appreciate ur thots.....
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha55_Meghq

I am hoping that what Armaan reads tomorow is Sid's words. In KHNH SRK made up the words for Saif, I dont want that, I want him to say what Siddhant wrote so that those who feel his not romantic actually realise what he is. I think from what I have seen, Siddhant is a very closed up person whereas Armaan is someone who shows the world how much he loves someone, and its not a bad thing some people are reserved and I like that quality of Sid, its actually quite cute

If this so called triangle has actually come to an end, then tomorrow we will have Armaan reading lines from Sid's diary .. Otherwise they will still move around in circles .. Though I really and strongly feel that it is Sid's diary .. KHNH was different .. Naina and Rohit never knew Aman loved her .. Armaan will never do anything which can create problems .. He knows it's time for him to move away and let the husband wife be .. Lets hope for the best ..
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sajni786

btw............very well agree with Nitzoo on why Armaan wont to do anything absurd at this juncture of SR......after all the effort that he and CVs have done in their track.......it cannot go to a dumpster.....

The only thing is that the whole set-up with Armaan with kinda tears in his eyes says that he is speaking and not something that Sid would have written etc

Sid's diary doesnt seem like a place to say the first time i saw you - i felt love.....

His diary has to have something like - without seeing you my day is incomplete, and my heart loves you more then myself etc
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lennie

Its defo not a bad thing - its quite endearing esp for someone like Sid, and also the fact that he is reserved thats why the diary is such a great idea for ppl like Sid, to write his thoughts and feelings down, and he is one to keep them inside and the pain

Only ppl like Sid keep a diary of love πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Ridz knows Sid isnt silent - but his silences convey alot if one looks closely and she knows her hubby to some extent to how he is

Well saidπŸ‘
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Yes, then she will touch his face all she likes and whenever she likes 😳

She wont extract that right until Sid makes a move😳 and same with Sid he wont touch Ridz affectionately till he knows he can etc

That is the whole point, Lennzoo. SR are waiting for a go-ahead from each-other.

P.S - Armaan was taken aback by Sid's thappad to him and Sid looked so cutely apologetic. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†