Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Riddhima wanted to wipe the atta off Sid's face but she drew her hand back. She needs to be told by Sid that he loves her and she has all the rights of his wife.
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all Congrats new thread...!!

Between Shru Di....

New title of this thread

May be

AARZOO !!
Rush_25 thumbnail
I also saw Ridzy blasting Sid saying "why is he taking Armaan's help all the time"" I want her to continue and say
"Tum jaise bhi ho.. mujhe pasand ho"!!!!!!  really now!!!!😍  coz it's true!!!
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Riddhima wanted to wipe the atta off Sid's face but she drew her hand back. She needs to be told by Sid that he loves her and she has all the rights of his wife.

Yaa zats was so cute!!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikita_88

I am off need to make dinner!

Speak to you all later!

nikkiiii...ooooiiieeeeeeee.....you banane jaa rahi hai ya khaneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bub byeeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the 101St AT HoneyBuns  πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ€—

OMG the episode was rocking the Aata Seq n Fake Rain Seq was superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr awesome..😍SR are adorable man....☺️😍 and yaar wat a coincidence SR did put their hands outside in the fake rain..πŸ˜† i just wrote that yesterday i wanted that kind of the scene on SR i wish it wud have been the real rain n Sid sprinkled water on Ridzi's face n Ridzi sprinkled water on Sid's face..πŸ˜† and then Sid holding Ridzi's hand n dragging her out in the rain..πŸ˜† they having fun together with romance..😍Loved laurel n hardy today they r tooooo sweet...πŸ˜† and i loved how Armaan saud ab in dono ko akele chodne ka waqt aa gaya it was so symbolic..πŸ‘πŸΌ yes now we r slowly progressing towards SR union 😳hopefully..❀️

i loved how Ridds asked Sid why did u do all those cappuccino Pink shirt thingy wen u dont like it?? Aww so sweet..😍 and sid innocently saying woh toh maine tumhe impress karne ke liye kiya..πŸ˜† and the heavenly angelic million dollar smile on Riddhima's face was to die for...😍 πŸ₯³β˜ΊοΈ
abt the precap i have no comments πŸ˜† coz i have bcum precap proof n promo proof now no more they gimme jhatkas..πŸ˜†and i think Armaan says all the things which are written in Sid's dairy..my belief my hope n my heart says that...πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ β€οΈ
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Main ChaliπŸ€—πŸ€—

This thread is about "Positivity" and we all are going to stick by that. No negative thoughts. Think PositiveπŸ€—πŸ€—

Remember stick to Siddhima/JeRan, don't go off topics, no chatting, no bashing/discussing other characters, no name calling, no discussion about other members or forum related issues out here. If you want to share something with your pal use PM service :)

If anyone sees any thread that is violating rules DO NOT reply to those posts. Just hit the report button. The DT will do the needful.

All suggestions for Siddanth-Riddhima post in the below thread.

Advice/Suggestion/Petition Thread for CV-Siddhima

If you like any suggestion you are NOT suppose to reply or quote the member. That thread is strictly for suggestions NO discussions. Discussions regarding the suggestions in advice thread can be carried out here.

Keep JeRaning/SiddhimaingπŸ€—πŸ€—

And Remember We Twist We Twist We Twist
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Yes, then she will touch his face all she likes and whenever she likes 😳

She wont extract that right until Sid makes a move😳 and same with Sid he wont touch Ridz affectionately till he knows he can etc
Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah Lennie!! which is why Sid's character stands out to be more different from Armaan, I know people have made comparions and this is the answer to it, they are very different and its mainly because there is this sense of maturity in them, Riddhima needs to know how much Sid loves him and needs to know as a person he doesnt neccsarily express his love in many different forms, his very quite like that but he has alot in his heart, I think we find men like that very rarely lol
princess1 thumbnail
* Chalo Jane Do *   title will be good !!