Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am hoping that what Armaan reads tomorow is Sid's words. In KHNH SRK made up the words for Saif, I dont want that, I want him to say what Siddhant wrote so that those who feel his not romantic actually realise what he is. I think from what I have seen, Siddhant is a very closed up person whereas Armaan is someone who shows the world how much he loves someone, and its not a bad thing some people are reserved and I like that quality of Sid, its actually quite cute
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
New title could be either ' Damn Sweet' or else 'Tumhe impress karne ke liye.'
nikita_88 thumbnail
I am off need to make dinner!

Speak to you all later!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its all good Shilpa....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bye Zaffffffffffffffffffffff๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yuvi andar ridhima ke saath kya kar raha hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: Lennie

I agree with the what Pocu mentioned that Armaan said that the path from Sid to Ridz is through Armaan seeing as Armaan is trying to reunited them

Whatever we think, Armaan has always been in the SR equation way back in Jan/Feb, SR have sprung from Amraan, Sid's seen the love AR have esp Ridz as he is seen her dark days

So in sentimental way it seems kinda lovely and sad that Armaan is bringing them together

I so hope these are words from Sid;s diary but it makes me doubt them coz Sid saying something like Armaan is saying dont make sense - i mean Sid got 3 fataks on the first meeting

lennie i think we need to wait for the full scene tmrw, then all are doubts will be cleared

i am keeping my finegrs crossed that they are sid's words

A cnat spoil it after coming so far

Sid will be heartbroken

and rids will be yet again hurt, bec she wants sid feelings out

norzar
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

tumhara chehra andhere mein  theek se nahi dikh raha hai...............awwwwwwwwwwwwww๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

Mrs.Modi was too cute and so was her hubby .. They both so want to be with each other .. They were at their adorable best today .. Mrs.Modi was so shy .. Even when he said he was trying to impress her .. Too cute .. This is what makes SR so special .. They are simple, sweet and beautiful ..
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

New title could be either ' Damn Sweet' or else 'Tumhe impress karne ke liye.'

Did you read my mind๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

We can go with second one for this AT and 1st one for 102๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
lol sid slaped armaan b/c his wife told him to๐Ÿคฃ armaan got a big zataka for sure,after all sid is a macho man
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neha55_Meghq

I am hoping that what Armaan reads tomorow is Sid's words. In KHNH SRK made up the words for Saif, I dont want that, I want him to say what Siddhant wrote so that those who feel his not romantic actually realise what he is. I think from what I have seen, Siddhant is a very closed up person whereas Armaan is someone who shows the world how much he loves someone, and its not a bad thing some people are reserved and I like that quality of Sid, its actually quite cute

Its defo not a bad thing - its quite endearing esp for someone like Sid, and also the fact that he is reserved thats why the diary is such a great idea for ppl like Sid, to write his thoughts and feelings down, and he is one to keep them inside and the pain

Only ppl like Sid keep a diary of love ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ridz knows Sid isnt silent - but his silences convey alot if one looks closely and she knows her hubby to some extent to how he is
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so we are anticipating that..Armaan is saying siddy widdy lines from his diary tomorrow!!  wonder if he is making up those lines or... ..Sid actually wrote all those lines!!