Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
And sorry guys, I posted comments seperately this time. I thought they were a bit long and therefore thought to seperate them out. Although, now they arent really looking that long πŸ€” :P
anku- thumbnail
[QUOTE=lola610]

@Anku - thanks for bringing up such a great timely topic hun, have been waiting to have a discussion on this movie with you guys for some time now... I haven't seen it but I'm pretty sure it doesn't end that grossly.

Hai....itni hi gross ending hai πŸ€’πŸ˜• I asked someone who saw it and that person said, she left it midway 🀣 But said, yes, it probably ends that way and I just read another review about an hour back and going by that, yes, she goes to Abhishek πŸ˜•

however the twisted sympathy for Raavan that comes across in the review - and the way they seem to have made the Shurpnakha character innocent 🀣 - is quite a put-off. I don't know when I'll have the guts to see it because if anyone can handle any version of Sita Maa's character I don't think it's her - no offense 😳 -

No offense taken at all. Sach bolne pe kaun offense lega πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ But, Im disappointed with Mani Ratnam. Didn't expect such trash from him

but plot-wise there seems  to be enough of a disparity between it and the real epic that it didn't need to be called Raavan, and the connections could've been totally avoided.

Believe me, I hadnt even read your post and its EXACTLY wat I told to Gunu. WTH was the need to go on the roof saying its a loose adaption of Ramayan. I 95% think, Ramayan ji wudnt hve come to anyone's mind if these ppl had not started off talking about it in the first place and then trying to deny it. Well, no point, cuz most reviews hve done their comparison bit  They shud just be thankful enough that some of the sane and then the not-so-tolerant Hindu religious organisations that usually go on a rampage and what not seeing all this hve done nothing like that to their movie. I usually dont agree with such organisations but in this movie, I was wishing they wud πŸ˜› But, well, they shud thank their stars, they didnt.

Like Hum Saath Saath Hai, everyone saw a common element there in that we had a Ram in Monish Behl, a Bharat in Sallu, three Mantharas, a Dashrath in Alok Naath... but still the Rajshris didn't market it as a modern day Ramayan from what I can remember, just to play on people's curiosity and make money on it. It seems this movie could have had its own identity as a psychology of a villain/psychology of a captive story, but they just had to call it Raavan, go on making comparisons in the press that this character is like this one, this is like that one, without any respect for the real ones. Not cool.

I know!!! And you know, I would have still been okay, if the whole bit of Ash feeling attractions during various times towards Abhishek and in the end going to him only would have not been done, but it has Been done and that makes me 🀒🀒🀒 for this movie and I NEVER say this for anyone bcoz in everything, a person's hardwork is involved but for this movie, I hope it manages to be more than just a disaster at Box-Office 🀒
Edited by ~angelz16~ - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail
And why the eff is my quote not working??
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Anku,

Yeah, I've heard of the movie, but I'm not going to see it, for two reasons. One is that I heard it did not become very popular and second, no matter how much they deny it, it seems so much like a lose adaptation of Ramayan that it's just.......🀬. People think it's funny pairing Sitaji up with Ravan like they do Draupadi with Duryodhana or KarnaπŸ€”, but all it does is succeed in offending religious people and that's where the problems begin. But I will see the reviews and let you know what I think, thanks for sharing the link with us.

Anyhow, enough about that. How have you been? Really missed you tons!πŸ€— Is your college on break for now?

How was your father's day?

@Your first para:-- BANG ON!!!! You said it all πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ Yes, the Hindi version didn't become popular LJ but the Tamil one is doing very good  Anyways, look forward to your views 😊

AWWW!!!! I have missed you all tooo!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— Hence, I come here quickly wenever I can πŸ˜ƒ Oyeee, bataya maine on few pages back that I m back on Hols....u didnt ignore me did you? 😑 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† J/K. Par, haan, I did tell πŸ˜† Yes, on vacations, and already 20 days have passed  They passed SOO soon I didnt even feel like Im on hols πŸ₯± But, still enjoyingg πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ And wat about youu?? πŸ˜ƒ

Father's day was nothing special really :P We went on dinner like every other day πŸ˜› And I just got him a shirt. I didnt even know it was Father's day until mom told and I quickly went to get something before dad came back from office πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How was your Father's day? ⭐️ And how's usual stuff? :))

Loveee, Anku πŸ€—πŸ€—
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lola610

Sowwie for disappearing on you, guys... busy busy busy helping dad and had some guests too... but missed you like craziness πŸ€—

@ Gunu - esp you behna, so many of my addictions you take care of, what would I do without ya πŸ‘ You've really done an amazing job keeping the CC alive while we're all being busy and skipping out, can't thank you enough... thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of your posts which I've finally caught up on...
Wowwwwwwwwww you rocked the DotW once again πŸ‘ Your views pretty much mirror mine, love how you put that scen with Arya Sumant into context of Ramji's 1st night explanation - that she was to be his best friend and a best friend wouldn't leave him out in the thorns of the forest on his own 😍
😍😍😍😍 Would still love for you to elaborate on the comparison of her situation and Urmi's as we had earlier discussed with Shivang bhaiya, and eagerly awaiting your analysis of the other scenes too as you've blown me away with all your insights thus far... Gunu the Gyani ki jai πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

And what to say of Gunu the siggie maker extraordinaire... πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ This poor emoticon's hands will fall off but he still won't be able to clap as much as you deserve, that's how amazing your new sigs have been πŸ˜‰ The style you used on Deeps's req is incredible, so sophisticated and pro... the floral brushes are tooooooo pretty πŸ˜ And the Ramji-Sita Maa roothna-manaana sig is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ Wah, kya concept hai!!! Genius, yaar!!! The quote is sooooo perfect as were all of yours in these latest sigs, but esp this one... background is so subtle and lovely... but best of all is that choice of pics!!! Usually when I see Arun's pics I'm more reverent than romantic, but tat smile he's got in the pic you used where he's holding his finger up... omg I'm just melting, it's toooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeettttt β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Can't even tell you how in love I am with that sig, how anxious I am to snag it into my slideshow, and how proud I am of your creativity... plzzz keep bringing us unique siggies like this, your ideas rock πŸ‘

Lolz is ek sig pe itna kuch keh diya, dusron par bhi itna likhungi to bore ho jaaogi na? But I don't care, they're also THAT awesome, and I'm home for a while cuz my shift is covered... so here I go 😈 The Na Jaane Tose SiyaRam-RadheShyam combo sig I LOVE LOVE LOVE, blending and effects are top-notch - techinique ke hisaab se, your best sig thus far imo πŸ‘ The sparkly heart between RadheShyam is super super pretty, as is the texture which matches the pics soooo well... love the border too, very cool contrast. And once again the pics!!! LOVE them, esp the Radhe one - it's from the Gauri Pooja right? She's smiling so sweetly!!! Dude you have to share these pics, you get the cutest shots... I don't think we have this one, or the Ramji pointing finger one from the prev sig yet, or the handhold and Ram getting her saree untangled from the tree branch ones from the SiyaRam virah one!! Even if it's just 4-5 pics you should totally share them, you've really chosen great moments!!! Can't wait to see β­οΈ That virah one too is genius, again perfect text and pics and especially effects... gotta love those heart brushes πŸ˜ And last butn not least, this soooooooooooooooooooo cute SiyaRam one...

Oyeeee shaani, you removed the mandatory 3 foot distance RS kept putting between Arun Deeps, thought I wouldn't notice πŸ˜† J/k... And you did it soooooo well!! Esp the one from them looking out the window, you moved Urmi out and put Ramji where he should've been to begin with πŸ˜ Great thinking, great blending, it looks sooooo natural as if in the show also it was like that only.... LOVEEEEEE it!!! Basically loved all of the siggies you've done this week and can't wait to snag them, you've done a rocking job and it's about time you opened a gallery of your own πŸ˜‰

Lolz I really must've bored you with my essay but seriously loved your sigs and your insights, not only on the dotw but what you had to say about NDTV Ramayan and the Aish-Abhi Raavan movie... very proud to call such a talented and well-expressed Gyaani my behna πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

OMG Loleshwari!! 😍😍😍😍😍Now don't turn into a 'MahaLoleshwari' wth such divne sweetness U're showering upon me!😳 Awwww.....as far as keeping d CC alive z concerned...I'm just fulfilling my Kartavya of "Main hoon na"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† SO, there's nothing to thank me dat much..are apna ghar chalane me bhala thanks kahe ka hun??πŸ˜²πŸ˜† 
Glad U enjoyed d DoTW...I'll addict U more like dat 1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yuppp...for sure I'll elaborate d situations of Siya-Urmi....as discussed wth Shivang bhrata😳 n will blowwwww U  away ....ha...ha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Are are wat's dis???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Meri nahi Parbhu Ram ki jai bolo baccha! Awww..............all U're emotions r more than enough for a kshudra praani like me!😳 I value love  β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈn coz U love me...so I value U!πŸ˜ƒ  β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
Thanx thanx thanx...thanxxxxxxx for luving all my concepts n sigs...d brushes, text n everythinggg! A glittering thanx for U for expressing myself....bt I m very small to thank Ur sweetness, support n luv
Btw...very true sis...dat pic where Arunji z holding his finger up z also veryy veryy dear to me!!😳 Ha..ha...bt I'm always in a romanticcc mood whenever I see Arunji....ha..ha...U know...yaar...wat U feel for Sunilji....d same I feel for Arunji!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ Now U don't really make me meltttt....by reminding me of such super sweet scenes☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ Thats cho chweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet of U to mention very bit of my creations in a chuper chweet manner...luv U for dat...😍
N yes I m not @ ol bored of Ur sweet praises....apni tareef to jitn suno utna hi aanad hai...j/kπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Yes U guessed it correctly...d sweet pic of Radhe Rani was frm gauri pooja..😳 ya we don't have some sweet pics like dat....even some pics frm ramayan as U mentioned wen Seetaji's Saree  gets entangled...a  cute scene of Arun-Deeps😳 Will post dem ol very soon...so dat U guys can use dem too!!😍
Hushhhhhhh.....Alaaas!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† U noticed dat 3 foot gap....mandatory one hun...πŸ˜† U must be thinking why I'm adding these Lolz emotions wth Alaaas....coz Lol I'm actually not dat sad....I'm glad indeed U noticed it!πŸ˜ƒ I knew U will😳 akkhir MahaLola naam aise hi thodi rakha haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bt all d credit of removing d 3 foot gap...goes to d vdo of Arun-Deeps frm Shubhchintak I posted in d CC....I was inspired by dat only!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ Now don't make me sooooooooooooooo red ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️  wat do U want hun??πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanx a bazzillion for luving d blending n pic placing soooo much!!!😳 Go girl...snag dem fast n make me gladπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† like U always doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Btw opening a gallery is not possible for a crazy person like me....coz I wanna create just mytho sigs n nothing else....n dat too frm our old classics😳😳bt ek baar gallery open huyi to waha aur bhi reqs aayengi...den I don't like rejecting a reqπŸ˜• July se to my colleges will reopen...then finding this much time wud be quite a difficult task!Bt why do U worry aap to jo req karogi...I'll make dat for U n for anyone related to d CC!!😳 Hope U'll understand me!😳
No..no....U haven't bored me...not even  a bit...😳 Thanx for liking n respecting my views soooooo much!!!😳😳😳😳 U're a sweetheart...πŸ˜ƒ I m proud indeed to call U d Loleshwari as my behna.....😳 Luv U!!!!❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
arun-deeps thumbnail

Wow, you made such really good points, Gunia.πŸ‘ I esp love how you pointed out that Arun-Deeps had great onscreen chemistry even without being a real life couple, that is soooooo true! No one has done a better job than them of portraying Ramji and Sitaji's love to this day.😍 Like for you, they will always stay close to my heart and will be my fav fav fav actors compared to everyone else, along with the ones from RS's SK and almost everyone from Ramayan.πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, agree with you about Guru-Debi. They did good in Ramayan despite the slightly messed up roles of Ram and Sita mostly due to their offscreen love, or else NDTV Ramayan would not have become so popular as it did,😳 since none of the other actors were that great anyway, except for a select few. I am not at all crazy about them, lol, I just moderately like them as actors is all (esp Guru as Maan Singh Khurana in GeetπŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)...I hold no hard feelings towards them for 'daring' to be competitors for Arun-DeepsπŸ˜†, because for me, Arun-Deeps will always be the best portrayal of Ram and Sita forever and ever.πŸ˜› I do not think anyone has the patience to make mythological shows with actual divinity in them unlike RS and BRC these days....it's all always about TRPs and popularity.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Lol, like you said, enough with my rant since we always end up repeating ourselves all the time anywaysπŸ˜†. The main point is, Arun Deeps are the best, but Guru-Debi are not that bad either...perhaps if Ramayan had been made in the future when they had more acting experience, they could have done better too. Though they improved a bit in the later epis, the beginning epis of NDTV Ramayan wasn't very interesting and bored me quite a bit.

Glad you liked the avis Zoya made me, course you can use them!πŸ˜ƒ Lol, glad you're using those old avis, I forgot all about those!😲 And even if I'm using the vertical ones, you're free to use them too, no probs.πŸ˜‰

Love you!πŸ€—

I m very glad U liked d points dat I pointed!😳 SO sweet of U!😳 Yuppp I too agree no one has done such an outstanding job like dem as Siya-Ram...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ n I know no one wud be able to do soooooo!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Yeah Guru-Debi were better than others bt like U said,  Arun-Deeps will remain THE BEST for me too forever!😳 Bt, I believe an actor should be down to earth n should respect d senior actors...n I read an interview of Guru  in a local newspaper n it was quite sad n disappointing for me to hear frm his mouth dat he never cared to watch d old Ramayan, "Arun Govil was not dat good as an actor" or "I'm a better Ram than Arun Govil", 
so it hurts...wen U go through such statements!!😳 n there r few more things he said bt I don't wanna remember...plzzz.....😭😭😭😭 hope U'll understand!😳 Btw I'm proud to say dat Arunji never said dat I'm a better ram than Gurmeet or any of his seniors like Mahipal or anyone else!😊 Even when he is!😳 We all know dat!😳
All I wanna say is one should respect his seniors....!!🀒 SO sorry if I'm hurting anyone...by saying this....but I'm being truthful to myself....n if U want I can even surf d net n bring some more pts to U...I dunno I will find dat or not wat i found in d newspaper! 😭😭😭😭so I can't promise!😭 I just conveyed wat I felt! Hope U won't mind..if U did mind then I'm sorry in advance!😭😭😭😭😭 Like U see Arunji never said dat I did Ram's role just wth d help of my acting n nothing else...he did mention everywhere dat how he collected Ramji's snaps like mads frm every person he knew, how he failed to bring dat b'ful innocent n tilted smile on his face n how he worked hard for 15-20 days for getting dat smile. Frm this I just wanna say that no one is perfect....coz we r human n not God...so we must mention d practice or hardwork we do for achieving wat we're today!😊   
Btw...ya....RS ji n BRC were legends....n no one can make such legends again...coz d producers n directors run after d TRP n they forget to maintain d divinity which they ought to!😑
For now I'm happy wth d Ramayan avi I'm using rt now....!! Will use Zoya's avi later on!😳
Luv U!β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Gunia,

Totally agree with you. I also really appreciate and love how Arun Govil never dissed any other actos, he's really humble and down to earth.😳 I agree. After playing such a divine role as Lord Ram, one must have humility in their persona.

Also, I too saw that article of Gurmeet's before. In fact, I also left a comment in Gurmeet and Debina' blog under it, (nicely) telling Gurmeet to be a bit more humble in his career if he wants to advance far. But you know, the title of that article, as much as it may startle you, was not said by Gurmeet. It was posted there by the Media to grab people's attention, because no where in the article did Gurmeet personally say 'I made a better Ram than Arun Govil'. Though this still does not sound much better, all he said was "I guess people have accepted me as the new Ram", which is not that bad, because he did not diss Arunji in the same sentence. Now, what actually offended me was not this, but his comment about how he made no research on Ramji's character beforehand.πŸ˜• How did he expect to give justice to Lord Ram's character, which is a divine role and not something one can do however they want, without properly looking into it for hours and hours and days and days like our Arunji had? We can totally tell the difference between Gurmeet and Arun's portrayal of Lord Ram because of this. Don't worry, I have read almost every article in association with NDTV Ramayan that you don't have to go hunting them down.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yes, Gurmeet was not too humble in the initial stages of Ramayan, but I think he's a bit better now, because the fame of Ramayan may have gotten a bit into his head thenπŸ˜‰, but now that he's acting in other shows and has advanced a bit in his career, he's getting competition so he won't be so quick in making such comments again. Also, Gurmeet is a youngster unlike our Arunji, who was mature and older when he played Ramji, so I believe maturity in giving interviews and making comments comes with age too. We cannot hold what Gurmeet said then over his head now. Also, I remember seeing a comment of Gurmeet's in another interview where he actually praised Arunji😲....will def hunt that interview up to make you feel better.πŸ˜‰

Don't worry, you're not offending or hurting anyone, all's good. πŸ€—Lol, let's wrap up this convo now.  
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

GUNUUUU!!!! Thank youu reee! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I just think, wen we cant do something about anything, why bother thinking about it? :P πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Urs were 10th boards kya? Ahh, watching, Ramyan and SK....bas ise vadiya kya ho sakta hai.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

And heeyy, Gunu, I realllyyyyyy lovedddd your response to the DOTW. You have written fantasticc answers hun. I am gonna get inspired and write sooon tooo! 😳

πŸ€—πŸ€—

=*=*=*=

Btw, the reply below to your 2nd response, I had posted this too before those comments but now I put these along with this comment only and the response to the movie seperately 😳.................---- To 2nd reply:---

LOLZ!! Firstly, Gunu, you know I was replying to your comment on last page and I had earlier read this comment of yours so wen I was replying to that and I reached the ending part, I was thinking to myself, hey wasnt there more? (basically this part was in my mind somewhere.lol) And then I was thinking, maybe I was dreaming? ahhahah! And then I came on next page and saw this reply of yours and I was like, I hve gone Craazyy!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But anyways, thanks for your appreciation and response Gunu 😳 I didnt know where to post this as if I wud hve posted it in that review section saying, "Im a religious person and thats why I didnt like it"....then u know wat kind of comments wud come to me. And then was the only place that came to my mind to post my view. Bcoz, I knew ppl here are like me and wud understand me πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Di!πŸ˜ƒ So sorry for bieng a bit late in replying U...all coz of Power cuts!😑 No...not 10th boards...Frst year exam results!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hehe...thanx for liking wat I'm doing these days...btw wat're U doing??😳
Awwww....see now U've started dat sweetness....U only told dat U won't....I'm soooooooooooooo glad dat U liked my views!😳 Rt back @ ya!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Mazaa aaya??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 'm eager to read Ur views!πŸ˜›
No problm abt wherever u post d reply.....I'l find dat!😳 Yuppp U thought very correct....we all luv U n like U veryyyyyyy much.....n frm Ur recent posts d respect for U in my eyes have grown like anything!! πŸ˜ƒ Bt I'll not bow...coz U said last time dat it irritates U...so I'm only doing a sweet Pranaam to U!!😊
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Yes, Gunu, I agree with u....there can be a Ram inside Ravan....as in a good within a bad...Thats why I hve always mainted that Ravan did hve some good qualities in him too and in the end wen Ram ji killed him, he had said very nicely to Lord Ram, that while I was alive, I did not let u enter into my place but now that Im dying, I will go to your abode and try and stop me if u can and Lord Ram had smiled 😊 He was going there bcoz he got his death by God's hand and therefore, anybody who dies by God's hand, goes to God's abode. It was wonderful to read him saying that. And there are many more instances which I hve read which I can write up to show that Ravan did hve some good in him. Of which's another example I ll put up wen I(stop being lazy) and write the info. I had collected and post. There's a Ravan story in it which shows he knew Lord Ram was indeed God. This I had searched for LJ bcoz of a convo we had in a topic in the Debate section some months back.
 Thanx for agreeing wth me!😳 Wooowww grt points raised by U frm Ram-Ravan Yuddh!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Ya...Ravan had some good qualities bt all d 'Aham' of his power n his lust overshadowed his qualities.....🀒 Ya God is very graceful he gives his abodes to his very fierce enemies too!😳 Btw frm where did U know dat Ravan knew dat Shri Ram is the God...is it evidently expressed in any of d scriptures? I'm keen to know dis!😲

EXACTLY. This is also True.And u know, in the film they hve even shown that like Lord Ram had aksed Sita ji for Agnipariksha, Ash's husband ask her for some pregnancy test or something πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I mean, WTH??? First, read scriptures and know why God did so or wat was the actual story behind it. But know, as its true, these days, scriptures and stories and epics of God and the knowledge of it, is more in ppl's mind by wat they hve heard rather than wat they hve READ. There are HARDLY any ppl who read scriptures or anything. Its more like wat they hve listened to along and form their perceptions and opinions on it by that πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Ya thats really veryyy bad n sad dat our fellow Indians do not respect our Superhero...our idol...jan-jan ke priya Ram😭😭😭😭😭 Ramji never suspected Seetaji's character n we all know datvery well😊...bt as U said people do not read scriotures n have very less interest in Dharma...so displaying Ramji's act or 'Leela'  wth another wrong way.....is a grt sin😑😑 coz in a way such producer/directors r misleading d public n trying to form a not @ all divine image of Ramji😑😑😑😑 Dunno wat will happen to such foolish people!😑😑 If d directors or producers don't have time to read d scriptures...then they must'nt even touch d storyline of our mythos....their characters must'nt reflect our mythos in dem!!😑 If U  dunno abt a thing U better don't touch it!😑 n if U r sooo fond of it dat Ur mind has been dead for conceptualizing some other story then U must read d whole scripture n then make d film! Coz a film-maker has a great responsibility of moving d emotions of d society frm his film...n he has no right to play wth d pure n innocent devotions people possess for Ramayanji n Ramji just to ment money! 😭 There z a limit to verything!😑

OFCUZ Gunu! I LOVED them!!! U wrote and described it all SO perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘ For the last lines, awww thankuuu Gunu πŸ€—πŸ€— The appreciation is muchhh appreciated as it is coming from a greattttt, greatest, Ram bhakt herself. All those words for u too Gunu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— As THE solid Ram bhakt u're, I knew u wud understand and share my POV πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Thanku for that!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
 Thanx for liking my views!😳 I'm so glad U discussed dis wth me!😳 Awww....no no.....I'm not dat grt!!!😳 I'm just a kshudra praani...😳 GOD IS GREAT...who made wonderful people like U!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³WIll U plzzz explain wat's POV....I'm not dat good in abbreviations!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And just incase, u want to see the film only for ending, it is right that Ash goes to Abhishek...thus YES, implying, that Sita ji goes to Ravan 🀒🀒🀒😑 If this was to be done then please, they cud hve just kept the part that it is a Loose adaption of Ramayan....sighs!! Now, everyone has that in their mind that it is  
Yuppppp.....very bad movie....a BIG FLOP IN D EYES OF EVERY INDIAN!😑

arun-deeps thumbnail

Hey Gunia,

Totally agree with you. I also really appreciate and love how Arun Govil never dissed any other actos, he's really humble and down to earth.😳 I agree. After playing such a divine role as Lord Ram, one must have humility in their persona.

Also, I too saw that article of Gurmeet's before. In fact, I also left a comment in Gurmeet and Debina' blog under it, (nicely) telling Gurmeet to be a bit more humble in his career if he wants to advance far. But you know, the title of that article, as much as it may startle you, was not said by Gurmeet. It was posted there by the Media to grab people's attention, because no where in the article did Gurmeet personally say 'I made a better Ram than Arun Govil'. Though this still does not sound much better, all he said was "I guess people have accepted me as the new Ram", which is not that bad, because he did not diss Arunji in the same sentence. Now, what actually offended me was not this, but his comment about how he made no research on Ramji's character beforehand.πŸ˜• How did he expect to give justice to Lord Ram's character, which is a divine role and not something one can do however they want, without properly looking into it for hours and hours and days and days like our Arunji had? We can totally tell the difference between Gurmeet and Arun's portrayal of Lord Ram because of this. Don't worry, I have read almost every article in association with NDTV Ramayan that you don't have to go hunting them down.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yes, Gurmeet was not too humble in the initial stages of Ramayan, but I think he's a bit better now, because the fame of Ramayan may have gotten a bit into his head thenπŸ˜‰, but now that he's acting in other shows and has advanced a bit in his career, he's getting competition so he won't be so quick in making such comments again. Also, Gurmeet is a youngster unlike our Arunji, who was mature and older when he played Ramji, so I believe maturity in giving interviews and making comments comes with age too. We cannot hold what Gurmeet said then over his head now. Also, I remember seeing a comment of Gurmeet's in another interview where he actually praised Arunji😲....will def hunt that interview up to make you feel better.πŸ˜‰

Don't worry, you're not offending or hurting anyone, all's good. πŸ€—Lol, let's wrap up this convo now.  

Thanx for supporting my views!😳 
Bt plzzzz let me tell U dat dis article was just an example I gave....of his attitude!😭 did U felt bad I posted dat??😭 I knew dat this article is frm 2008 n U wanna say that he has grown humble now n we must not hold wat he said then...bt I'm sorry to say that he has not grown dat humble as U're supposing him😭...coz as I mentioned in my last post I read a fresh interview(abt 1 month back) of Gurmeet saying dat "I don't wanna be fussy like Arun Govil...n here media wasn't mentioned!😑 What wud U call dis one??😲😭 Bt I' glad dat U explained him nicely....hope he understands...it wud be better for him only! Ya..dis is a fact dat Gurmeet was younger(24) than Arunji(29-30) when he played Ramji....bt dear our Deepikaji was also around  Guru's age when she played Seetaji...bt she never spoke like dat!πŸ˜• Btwww....plzzz hunt dat interview soon....is dat fresh...so dat it can really comfort me!πŸ˜†
Thanx for d sweet support😳 Yupp I'm also 😑😑 of dis topic...lets wrap it d more I write d more I remember!!😭  Btw Plzzz tell me one thing...Is Guru-Debi breakup news z correct....😲😲😲😲 if it is thats sad!

Gurmeet and Debina break up?

30 March 2010 | 9:28pm    133 Comments

The buzz is that Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee have broken up, because of a real 'Woh' who has entered Gurmeet's life...

Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee have been one much-in-love couple who have always expressed their love in public, whether it be in Imagine's reality show Pati Patni aur Woh or be in any public gathering!!

But it comes as a shocker now, as a little birdie who is close to the couple tells us that the couple are having some major problems, and their love story does not seem to be a fairy tale anymore!!

According to the birdie, "The reason for this rift is a girl who has all of a sudden come into the life of Gurmeet. The girl whose identity is kept under wraps is surely from the television industry. Debinna has also got to know of this, and this has created quite a lot of tension between Gurmeet and Debinna.

Gurmeet has otherwise been busy with his outdoor shoots for his new show on Star One, Geet and this has in fact not given them enough time to have a talk together and set things right.

Our source reveals that, "Gurmeet and his new love are indeed serious about their affair, and Gurmeet has in fact made his intentions clear to Debinna. Gurmeet and Debinna were to tie the knot sometime this year, and were really enthusiastic about it. But nobody knows when things took a U-turn and Gurmeet changed loyalties".

When called Debina gave us a vague reply saying, "Gurmeet does not have time for me these days. His priorities have changed, and that's what I can say".

Gurmeet told us, "There are certain problems going on, but I do not want to involve media in whatever is happening between me and Debinna".

Well, our sympathies are with Gurmeet and Debina and we hope they find a solution to their problems soon!!

Reporter: Ashima Mishra, Srividya Rajesh
Author: Srividya Rajesh

Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago