Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Sowwie for disappearing on you, guys... busy busy busy helping dad and had some guests too... but missed you like craziness πŸ€—

@ Gunu - esp you behna, so many of my addictions you take care of, what would I do without ya πŸ‘ You've really done an amazing job keeping the CC alive while we're all being busy and skipping out, can't thank you enough... thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of your posts which I've finally caught up on...
Wowwwwwwwwww you rocked the DotW once again πŸ‘ Your views pretty much mirror mine, love how you put that scen with Arya Sumant into context of Ramji's 1st night explanation - that she was to be his best friend and a best friend wouldn't leave him out in the thorns of the forest on his own 😍
😍😍😍😍 Would still love for you to elaborate on the comparison of her situation and Urmi's as we had earlier discussed with Shivang bhaiya, and eagerly awaiting your analysis of the other scenes too as you've blown me away with all your insights thus far... Gunu the Gyani ki jai πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

And what to say of Gunu the siggie maker extraordinaire... πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ This poor emoticon's hands will fall off but he still won't be able to clap as much as you deserve, that's how amazing your new sigs have been πŸ˜‰ The style you used on Deeps's req is incredible, so sophisticated and pro... the floral brushes are tooooooo pretty πŸ˜ And the Ramji-Sita Maa roothna-manaana sig is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ Wah, kya concept hai!!! Genius, yaar!!! The quote is sooooo perfect as were all of yours in these latest sigs, but esp this one... background is so subtle and lovely... but best of all is that choice of pics!!! Usually when I see Arun's pics I'm more reverent than romantic, but tat smile he's got in the pic you used where he's holding his finger up... omg I'm just melting, it's toooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeettttt β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Can't even tell you how in love I am with that sig, how anxious I am to snag it into my slideshow, and how proud I am of your creativity... plzzz keep bringing us unique siggies like this, your ideas rock πŸ‘

Lolz is ek sig pe itna kuch keh diya, dusron par bhi itna likhungi to bore ho jaaogi na? But I don't care, they're also THAT awesome, and I'm home for a while cuz my shift is covered... so here I go 😈 The Na Jaane Tose SiyaRam-RadheShyam combo sig I LOVE LOVE LOVE, blending and effects are top-notch - techinique ke hisaab se, your best sig thus far imo πŸ‘ The sparkly heart between RadheShyam is super super pretty, as is the texture which matches the pics soooo well... love the border too, very cool contrast. And once again the pics!!! LOVE them, esp the Radhe one - it's from the Gauri Pooja right? She's smiling so sweetly!!! Dude you have to share these pics, you get the cutest shots... I don't think we have this one, or the Ramji pointing finger one from the prev sig yet, or the handhold and Ram getting her saree untangled from the tree branch ones from the SiyaRam virah one!! Even if it's just 4-5 pics you should totally share them, you've really chosen great moments!!! Can't wait to see β­οΈ That virah one too is genius, again perfect text and pics and especially effects... gotta love those heart brushes πŸ˜ And last butn not least, this soooooooooooooooooooo cute SiyaRam one...

Oyeeee shaani, you removed the mandatory 3 foot distance RS kept putting between Arun Deeps, thought I wouldn't notice πŸ˜† J/k... And you did it soooooo well!! Esp the one from them looking out the window, you moved Urmi out and put Ramji where he should've been to begin with πŸ˜ Great thinking, great blending, it looks sooooo natural as if in the show also it was like that only.... LOVEEEEEE it!!! Basically loved all of the siggies you've done this week and can't wait to snag them, you've done a rocking job and it's about time you opened a gallery of your own πŸ˜‰

Lolz I really must've bored you with my essay but seriously loved your sigs and your insights, not only on the dotw but what you had to say about NDTV Ramayan and the Aish-Abhi Raavan movie... very proud to call such a talented and well-expressed Gyaani my behna πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys,

Sorry for having been inactive lately here, just really really really indiscribably busy.

I received a bunch of PMs from all of you, will def try answering them all either tonight or tomorrow for sure. Sowwie again!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

No problm Di!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† Yup wat U said abt z absolutely correct! 😳 NDTV Ramayan presented Ram-Siya more as a couple ment to please younger generation as compared to making them 'Maryada Purushottam'😑 Ya..Guru-Debi r cute as an offscreen couple bt wth no offence....I donm't like dem dat much....ki I get crazy abt dem...Though I agree dat they did their roles fine coz they had to do wat they were being told to do!😊 So they can't be made stand like culpritsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bt as far as comparison b/w Arun-deeps n Guru-Debi z concerned....d former form such a cute n romantic couple  as if they r literally 'in love' bt we know the reality dat their love was onscreen only n they were not the partners frm reel to real life. I appreciate Arun-Deeps more than Guru-Debi coz I think dat Guru-Debi were actually in love in their real life n this love made them do their roles much better as Siya-Ram...coz I believe dat d role of Siya-Ram need luv n just divine luv...for 1 another...Whereas if we talk of Arun-deeps, then their were no such offscreen love or romance b/w them bt still when they used to be onscreen as a couple....1 can never tell dat they r not made for each other or they r just 'acting' coz their chemistry seems sooo real😍 Even if U see, wen they were not Ram-Seeta....like in d song frm d film Shubhchintak... I posted in d last CC...remember??😲 How romantically they danced....☺️ 

As far as selection of d lead actors z concerned, utmost care should be taken while  choosing d actors regarding d same!😳  Like if U saw Lav Kush...in which Jeetendra-Jayaprada were Ram-Seeta...n our dear Arunji was Lakshman.....did U feel dat Jeetendra-Jayaprada were able to bring dat luv...which we call d bhaktimay or divine luv onscreen??😲 
Btw I do like Gurmeet-Debina in 'Pati Patni aur Woh' ....they were quite good there.😊 Bt I m not a fan of Guru......as I m of Arun ji or Deepikaji...coz they hold a higher position for me...both in reel n real life!😍 I think...till now U must have seen my craziness for d 2..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†can't helpπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Chalo...lets wind up dis topic for nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I m veryyy glad dat U iked my sig sooo much!!πŸ˜ƒ Feel like hugging U tightly!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
No plzzzz don't praise me alooot n make meβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
O...d boxes??😳 

Wow, you made such really good points, Gunia.πŸ‘ I esp love how you pointed out that Arun-Deeps had great onscreen chemistry even without being a real life couple, that is soooooo true! No one has done a better job than them of portraying Ramji and Sitaji's love to this day.Day Dreaming Like for you, they will always stay close to my heart and will be my fav fav fav actors compared to everyone else, along with the ones from RS's SK and almost everyone from Ramayan.πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, agree with you about Guru-Debi. They did good in Ramayan despite the slightly messed up roles of Ram and Sita mostly due to their offscreen love, or else NDTV Ramayan would not have become so popular as it did,Embarrassed since none of the other actors were that great anyway, except for a select few. I am not at all crazy about them, lol, I just moderately like them as actors is all (esp Guru as Maan Singh Khurana in GeetDay DreamingEmbarrassedπŸ˜†)...I hold no hard feelings towards them for 'daring' to be competitors for Arun-DeepsπŸ˜†, because for me, Arun-Deeps will always be the best portrayal of Ram and Sita forever and ever.πŸ˜› I do not think anyone has the patience to make mythological shows with actual divinity in them unlike RS and BRC these days....it's all always about TRPs and popularity.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Lol, like you said, enough with my rant since we always end up repeating ourselves all the time anywaysπŸ˜†. The main point is, Arun Deeps are the best, but Guru-Debi are not that bad either...perhaps if Ramayan had been made in the future when they had more acting experience, they could have done better too. Though they improved a bit in the later epis, the beginning epis of NDTV Ramayan wasn't very interesting and bored me quite a bitOuch.

Glad you liked the avis Zoya made me, course you can use them!πŸ˜ƒ Lol, glad you're using those old avis, I forgot all about those!Shocked And even if I'm using the vertical ones, you're free to use them too, no probs.πŸ˜‰

Love you!πŸ€—
MagadhSundari thumbnail
@ Janu - the Gita combo sig is fav, perfect blending and I love how you used both Swapnil and SDB... very cool idea, and all the effects are awesome!! Def snagging, will send you a pm full of additions for my slideshow soon... don't hate πŸ˜† And the Kubja one is sooooooo pretty, the blending is seamless and perfect!!! And arrangment is also tooo good esp how you used the hand-hold and post-makeover Kubja pics... it's got that soft dreamy look going, love it and can't wait to see more πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And LOVEEEEEEE the Zoya avis, I really LOVE that scene and she did a great job timing them so we really get to enjoy the moment πŸ˜ Thanks for sharing, will def use soon!!!

@ Anku - thanks for bringing up such a great timely topic hun, have been waiting to have a discussion on this movie with you guys for some time now... I haven't seen it but I'm pretty sure it doesn't end that grossly, however the twisted sympathy for Raavan that comes across in the review - and the way they seem to have made the Shurpnakha character innocent 🀣 - is quite a put-off. I don't know when I'll have the guts to see it because if anyone can handle any version of Sita Maa's character I don't think it's her - no offense 😳 - but plot-wise there seems  to be enough of a disparity between it and the real epic that it didn't need to be called Raavan, and the connections could've been totally avoided. Like Hum Saath Saath Hai, everyone saw a common element there in that we had a Ram in Monish Behl, a Bharat in Sallu, three Mantharas, a Dashrath in Alok Naath... but still the Rajshris didn't market it as a modern day Ramayan from what I can remember, just to play on people's curiosity and make money on it. It seems this movie could have had its own identity as a psychology of a villain/psychology of a captive story, but they just had to call it Raavan, go on making comparisons in the press that this character is like this one, this is like that one, without any respect for the real ones. Not cool.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
A quick RadheShyam first meeting sig from the adorable pics Gunu posted... it really was quick and I made3 it late at night so it's missing my name and kinda ehhhh, will try to fix and repost in a bit:

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Lola:-- You will?? YAYY!! πŸ₯³Can't wait for tutorials!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Thankyouu!! hahaha...same heree....I am a night person but tumhare liye kaise soti Lola....main khud ke liye bhi enough nahi so pari hoon :@ :P Ppl in house making so much noise these days in the morning till afternoon. IRRITATES the hell out of me 😡 So, I just end up going out of the house even though I dont want to :X Oh well! πŸ₯±

lmfaooo Lola! They way u said about bad Economy...hahahaaha! <3 <3 Well, hope u get a really nice internship in winters :) ⭐️ Okayy, just read about DOTW. This will require SOME thinking on my part. And my thinking cap has gone for hols these days :P Nonetheless, I shall still try and put up a few points. Hope, I still hve time? 😳

Aww! Its all my pleasure to share the pics Lola :)) Yes, yess ofcuzz, blessings for allll my sweetest friends of I-F πŸ€— I am just waiting and waiting for my Aunt to send them to me so I can upload them on tinypic and share. Dont know wth she is upto. She's like Dad's friend and not a relative so cant even ask her again and again πŸ˜• Grrr! And I didnt take many pics myself this time bcoz they had a cam to take all the pics and stuff. Now Im thinking I shud hve taken pics myself 😳 This waiting is pissing me off. But soon, hopefully, she sends πŸ€” Will remind her tomorrow again!!!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Heyy everybody. Im gonna reply later to everyone but guys, did you hear....Raavan is a loose adaption of Ramayan ji. Has anyone watched it?? I am sick about this movie. It even has Ash, supposedly Sita ji and yes, I can very much say, she is playing Sita ji's character in the movie.....so supposedly Veera., thats AB junior, who plays Raavan kidnaps her and during the times, Ash is with AB junior, she has some admiration for him and wat not? 🀒

I just want to know the ending. Im guessing in the ending, Ash goes to AB. Meaning Sita ji goes to Raavan??? *PUKEEEEE*

Here are the reviews guys:--

You can read after PG 4 or something I guess. Critics have called it the lose adaption of Ramayan ji. And oh yes, well the Hindi version is not doing so well at Box office and I am HAPPY. The Tamil version, its being said is but not the Hindi one. Well, I wanted it to FLOP. Sorry guys, but the way they have made Ramayan ji into the movie Ravan, a religious person like me Does Not Like it AT ALL.

So, read the reviews and let me know your opinion on this.
Thanks, Anku.

Hey Anku,

Yeah, I've heard of the movie, but I'm not going to see it, for two reasons. One is that I heard it did not become very popular and second, no matter how much they deny it, it seems so much like a lose adaptation of Ramayan that it's just.......🀬. People think it's funny pairing Sitaji up with Ravan like they do Draupadi with Duryodhana or KarnaπŸ€”, but all it does is succeed in offending religious people and that's where the problems begin. But I will see the reviews and let you know what I think, thanks for sharing the link with us.

Anyhow, enough about that. How have you been? Really missed you tons!πŸ€— Is your college on break for now?

How was your father's day?
anku- thumbnail
 @Deepika:-- Yes, yes.....I was gonna add that par maine socha, thodi sensitive banun and na likhoon πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Par ab likh hi deti hoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Not only that par socho, all the hols we get during school and uni. life. Sighs vo bhi nahimilegi 😑 Working life is bleeeeh! *thumbs down* hehe!
Aww...haha. That last line sounded so cutee <3 But, I pray to God that you find a really nice job with not much trouble and have fun at it  πŸ€—

loll! No, I didnt ask him anything but u know wud just put my random comments, then appreciation comments, sometimes faltu fun comments aise hi πŸ˜† And he wud reply πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Oh, u dont go much on it? Well, pata hai...even I find it a bore now cuz all the time u hve to spam so much and write so much...it just makes u cringeeee! Atleast, it makes me crib alot. And then write again n again bcoz its only 140 words πŸ˜• So, Im very veryyy less active myself :P

Yes, I miss Sachin and Yuvi too in Asia Cup. Par, Sachin paaji, I think himself elected out of Asia cup na? Bcoz, he wanted to spend time with family. But I really wish he was in itt  Aur asani se we wud win 😳 Aree, kahan? Pehle match humne jeet liye and both, Bhajji and Nehra were present and pleaseee, mujhe yeh mat kehna ki u didnt see 2nd match!!! Dekha tha naa?? LOVED ittt!!!! And Bhajji pajji rockeddd it ;)) We are #2 in ODI again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
anku- thumbnail

Ha...ha...wat a carefree attitudeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Haan...Di...chalo normal logo jaise baat karte hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pata nahi....result date newspaper me aayi nahi haiπŸ˜• These days..?? Nothing veryyyyyyyyyyy special except..watching Ramayan n Shri Krishna!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GUNUUUU!!!! Thank youu reee! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I just think, wen we cant do something about anything, why bother thinking about it? :P πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Urs were 10th boards kya? Ahh, watching, Ramyan and SK....bas ise vadiya kya ho sakta hai.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

And heeyy, Gunu, I realllyyyyyy lovedddd your response to the DOTW. You have written fantasticc answers hun. I am gonna get inspired and write sooon tooo! 😳

πŸ€—πŸ€—

=*=*=*=

Btw, the reply below to your 2nd response, I had posted this too before those comments but now I put these along with this comment only and the response to the movie seperately 😳.................---- To 2nd reply:---

LOLZ!! Firstly, Gunu, you know I was replying to your comment on last page and I had earlier read this comment of yours so wen I was replying to that and I reached the ending part, I was thinking to myself, hey wasnt there more? (basically this part was in my mind somewhere.lol) And then I was thinking, maybe I was dreaming? ahhahah! And then I came on next page and saw this reply of yours and I was like, I hve gone Craazyy!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But anyways, thanks for your appreciation and response Gunu 😳 I didnt know where to post this as if I wud hve posted it in that review section saying, "Im a religious person and thats why I didnt like it"....then u know wat kind of comments wud come to me. And then was the only place that came to my mind to post my view. Bcoz, I knew ppl here are like me and wud understand me πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ~angelz16~ - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail

Ya Di..I too've heard abt d same sad news!!😭 I read an all I can say dat I do believe dat Ravan can be inside any person...bt gys why to see d darker side n why not face d truth??....the ultimate truth which d Shashtras plee.....dat is "Ram is inside every1".... wat we need is to see him in our souls!😊 

Yes, Gunu, I agree with u....there can be a Ram inside Ravan....as in a good within a bad...Thats why I hve always mainted that Ravan did hve some good qualities in him too and in the end wen Ram ji killed him, he had said very nicely to Lord Ram, that while I was alive, I did not let u enter into my place but now that Im dying, I will go to your abode and try and stop me if u can and Lord Ram had smiled Smile He was going there bcoz he got his death by God's hand and therefore, anybody who dies by God's hand, goes to God's abode. It was wonderful to read him saying that. And there are many more instances which I hve read which I can write up to show that Ravan did hve some good in him. Of which's another example I ll put up wen I(stop being lazy) and write the info. I had collected and post. There's a Ravan story in it which shows he knew Lord Ram was indeed God. This I had searched for LJ bcoz of a convo we had in a topic in the Debate section some months back.

One more thing I oppose is Ram can ever turn Raavan...if such thing wud happen den such a person does not deserves to be Ram...more aptly he cannot be Ram!😑 

EXACTLY. This is also True.And u know, in the film they hve even shown that like Lord Ram had aksed Sita ji for Agnipariksha, Ash's husband ask her for some pregnancy test or something πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I mean, WTH??? First, read scriptures and know why God did so or wat was the actual story behind it. But know, as its true, these days, scriptures and stories and epics of God and the knowledge of it, is more in ppl's mind by wat they hve heard rather than wat they hve READ. There are HARDLY any ppl who read scriptures or anything. Its more like wat they hve listened to along and form their perceptions and opinions on it by that πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Film makers must not play wth d emotions of public....like dat they should not be allowed to do such pitty things!😑 If one cannot respect India's culture...he does not deserve to enjoy d appreciation of d public...like d film has not!😑 "Aag se kheloge to swyam jal jaaoge"😊 

Very veery well said Gunu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

Hope U'l like my views....as a Ram bhakt I m grtly disappointed frm d reviews....I cann't watch d movie now!😭 n Anku Di....I respect Ur faith n devotion for Ramayanji n Ram-Siya...it is coz they always reside in Ur heart n I feel U've felt them, cherished Ur every moment wth them!!ClapClapClapClap⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

OFCUZ Gunu! I LOVED them!!! U wrote and described it all SO perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘ For the last lines, awww thankuuu Gunu πŸ€—πŸ€— The appreciation is muchhh appreciated as it is coming from a greattttt, greatest, Ram bhakt herself. All those words for u too Gunu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— As THE solid Ram bhakt u're, I knew u wud understand and share my POV πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Thanku for that!! SmileSmile

And just incase, u want to see the film only for ending, it is right that Ash goes to Abhishek...thus YES, implying, that Sita ji goes to Ravan 🀒🀒🀒Angry If this was to be done then please, they cud hve just kept the part that it is a Loose adaption of Ramayan....sighs!! Now, everyone has that in their mind that it is  

Edited by ~angelz16~ - 13 years ago