Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyy everybody. Im gonna reply later to everyone but guys, did you hear....Raavan is a loose adaption of Ramayan ji. Has anyone watched it?? I am sick about this movie. It even has Ash, supposedly Sita ji and yes, I can very much say, she is playing Sita ji's character in the movie.....so supposedly Veera., thats AB junior, who plays Raavan kidnaps her and during the times, Ash is with AB junior, she has some admiration for him and wat not? 🀒

I just want to know the ending. Im guessing in the ending, Ash goes to AB. Meaning Sita ji goes to Raavan??? *PUKEEEEE*

Here are the reviews guys:--

You can read after PG 4 or something I guess. Critics have called it the lose adaption of Ramayan ji. And oh yes, well the Hindi version is not doing so well at Box office and I am HAPPY. The Tamil version, its being said is but not the Hindi one. Well, I wanted it to FLOP. Sorry guys, but the way they have made Ramayan ji into the movie Ravan, a religious person like me Does Not Like it AT ALL.

So, read the reviews and let me know your opinion on this.
Thanks, Anku.
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

Here is a Bhagawad Gita combo sig I made of our RS SK and BRC MB....

Wooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww Janu Di amazing sig!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Luvin' d diff shades U've given!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Grt work...can I plzzzzz use it in my next slideshow!! I wanted to take Ur permission frst!😳
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hey guys!πŸ˜ƒ Here z a Siya-Ram pre vanvaas siggie The pics I used r some of my fav pics frm Ramayan!😳 Hope U'll like!πŸ˜› Feel free to use!😳 

ORIGINAL SIGGIE

DIFERENT STYLES:

arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Heyy everybody. Im gonna reply later to everyone but guys, did you hear....Raavan is a loose adaption of Ramayan ji. Has anyone watched it?? I am sick about this movie. It even has Ash, supposedly Sita ji and yes, I can very much say, she is playing Sita ji's character in the movie.....so supposedly Veera., thats AB junior, who plays Raavan kidnaps her and during the times, Ash is with AB junior, she has some admiration for him and wat not? 🀒

I just want to know the ending. Im guessing in the ending, Ash goes to AB. Meaning Sita ji goes to Raavan??? *PUKEEEEE*

Here are the reviews guys:--

You can read after PG 4 or something I guess. Critics have called it the lose adaption of Ramayan ji. And oh yes, well the Hindi version is not doing so well at Box office and I am HAPPY. The Tamil version, its being said is but not the Hindi one. Well, I wanted it to FLOP. Sorry guys, but the way they have made Ramayan ji into the movie Ravan, a religious person like me Does Not Like it AT ALL.

So, read the reviews and let me know your opinion on this.
Thanks, Anku.

Ya Di..I too've heard abt d same sad news!!😭 I read an iterview of Aishwarya..where she clearly denies dat her character or d film z a lose adaptation of Ramayan or Seeta respectively!😑 Bt any fool can even guess abt dis fil...n yes I'm wth U d fil mustn't be a hit....n I know it'll not!! Have read d reviews frm d link provided by U...all I can say dat I do believe dat Ravan can be inside any person...bt gys why to see d darker side n why not face d truth??....the ultimate truth which d Shashtras plee.....dat is "Ram is inside every1".... wat we need is to see him in our souls!😊 
One mor thing I oppose is Ram can ever turn Raavan...if such thing wud happen den such a person does not deserves to be Ram...more aptly he cannot be Ram!😑 Film makers must not play wth d emotions of public....like dat they should not be allowed to do such pitty things!😑 If one cannot respect India's culture...he does not deserve to enjoy d appreciation of d public...like d film has not!😑 "Aag se kheloge to swyam jal jaaoge"😊 Hope U'l like my views....as a Ram bhakt I m grtly disappointed frm d reviews....I cann't watch d movie now!😭 n Anku Di....I respect Ur faith n devotion for Ramayanji n Ram-Siya...it is coz they always reside in Ur heart n I feel U've felt them, cherished Ur every moment wth them!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Hey guys!πŸ˜ƒ Here z a Siya-Ram pre vanvaas siggie The pics I used r some of my fav pics frm Ramayan!😳 Hope U'll like!πŸ˜› Feel free to use!😳 

ORIGINAL SIGGIE

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow Gunia! This sig is so outstanding, it deserves many stars!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It's soooo pretty beyond words, I just love it!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Am def snagging it into my slideshow when I next update it, fantabulous job!πŸ‘

And aww, thanks so much for liking my MB sigsEmbarrassed, of course you can use them. All my creations are free for use unless I explicitly say so.πŸ˜‰Embarrassed Thank you!

And thanks so much for telling me how to make those boxes on pixlr, will def try next time.πŸ˜ƒ
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hey guys here is an artilcle"Where r they now" It includes our pretty Seeta ma Deepika Chikhaliya.😳 Though we know abt where is she now....as we'd already discussed d same in d last CC bt it had a recent photograph pf Deepikaji n she looks cool hun!!😎Hope U'll like!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!Plzzzz commentπŸ˜ƒ

Deepika Chikhalia
Once,she was Sita,adored by millions of Indians who watched Indias first mythological television serial,Ramayana.That ran for a year from 1987.Today,the original Sitas life centres around her two daughters,11 and 6 and husband Hemant Topiwalas Shingar bindi and Tips and Toes cosmetics business in Mumbai.I take care of R&D and marketing and am in office between 11 and 4 pm. This allows her to be home when the children return from school.
As of now,Deepika has no plans for a comeback.There are lots of offers,some of them weird.Its difficult to leave home after 4 pm right now.But I may after four to five years, she says.Perhaps another mythological serial Yes,perhaps,agrees Deepika,but she says that the newer soaps dont have recall value.When we did Ramayana,Arun Govil looked Ram;I looked Sita.I did not use make-up in the vanvas episodes.There will be no better Hanuman than Dara Singh in a 100 years.
Do people still prostrate before the woman they deified for playing Hinduisms arguably most revered woman Not the newer generation,but some elderly women still try to touch my feet. Today,few remember her political role as the BJP MP from Vadodara in the 90s.It is her divine role-play thats etched in public memory.

arun-deeps thumbnail
HEY GUYS!πŸ˜ƒ Here z a recent photograph of Arunji-Sunilji!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Hope U'll like!😳 They're also looking cool like Deepika ji hun!!😎
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

This is my request from a super avi/sig maker, Zoya, aren't they GORGEOUS?😍 I just love how she slowed the scenes so that we can see them longer.πŸ˜›

Feel Free to Use if you want:

Stacked

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

This is my request from a super avi/sig maker, Zoya, aren't they GORGEOUS?😍 I just love how she slowed the scenes so that we can see them longer.πŸ˜›

Feel Free to Use if you want:

Stacked

Woowwwwwwwwww gorgeous avis by Zoya!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Really U chose some of my fav scenes....I've used d horizontally stacked avi..😳 Frt I used Vertical one....bt since U r using it...so I thought dat it will look common...so I changed my avi-another sweet scenes frm Ramayan dat too was posted by U...remember!!😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Here is a Krishna/Kubha siggie I made....feel free to use. :)