Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#4 DONE! - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago

hiiii
gr88888 job ......... every1
sorry im so mean only come occasionally  πŸ˜›

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
@Gunu,

Some great points you made dear!πŸ‘ Will reply back to you through PM, since we're deviating from the purpose of our CC a little.πŸ˜‰ And for the record, no, Gurmeet and Debina haven't broken up, I'll explain that in PM too.

Until then, here is a siggie I made of Sitaji and Gautami Ma, guys. Feel free to use.πŸ˜ƒ

Brighter Version
@ Anku - agar aisa hi hai to thanks a million for the warning, now I know I'll DEF not be watching it and even discourage my friends from seeing such trash 🀒 Seriously I too didn't think someone of Mani Ratnam's caliber would go there... I'm really disappointed. It will tank at the BO, not to worry πŸ˜†
Anywayz, as far as tutorials go here's a great one to start with, halfway down this page... Divya made it in our 2nd CC and it's really easy to follow, you'll see how to blend pics in a simple way... any questions, ask away πŸ˜ƒ: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1311014?pn=64
As for the dotw, of course you still have time to add to it... looking forward to it
And.... thanks for the good wishes, I too hope I find a good internship this winter, I feel so bekaar without one now πŸ˜†
Aur bataao, ki haal-chaal??

@ Gunu - awwww no probz sweets, you deserved all that and more πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You're right, apna hi ghar sambhaal rahi thi... keep it up sis πŸ˜‰ Can't wait for the pics and more mindblowing sigs and analysis!!! Addiction, remember πŸ˜›

@ Janu - wowwwwzzzz LOVE the new Sita Maa - Gautami Maa sig soooooooooo much!!! Lol I keep saying this cuz all your new ones are coming out so awesome, but this has gotta be one of your best! Love the texture, such soft and pretty colors... and the blending and text are soooo perfect!! And the desaturated pics in the middle look sooooo cool and portrait-y, very prof πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Def snagging, will send you my slideshow updt req in a bit πŸ˜†
Hi guys!!! After the longest time, I'm back with a DELETED SCENE πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ This one's from Lav Kush, it's the whole sequence in which Garud explains to Narad Muni that he's been doubting Ram since the Naag Paash incident and needs to get things cleared up fast, Narad sends him to Shivji, and Shivji sends him to Kaag Bhushandi. Very beautiful bhakti-may scenes and interestingly written, especially Shivji's words to Gauri Maa after Garud leaves - he says that though he could've straightened him out on his own, he sent him to Bhushandi because he's a crow - the lowest of birds, over whom Garud himself is the ruler - so going to him in humility in order to receive the gift of bhakti through his Ramayan recitation would automatically help him out. The new program I used, for some reason, delays the start of the vids so you'll think it's frozen for a few seconds - just wait - and it also took forever to do the conversion, so I'll have to find a new one before I share more scenes with you guys... until then, enjoy!!!

Part 1:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIJrUhL8nmk[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgkT8ZOy6tk[/YOUTUBE]
One more vid I've been wanting to share and was finally able to put up - this is the very first trailer they put out for Shri Krishna, and it used to air during the later epis of Lav Kush - from the Ashwamedh Yagya decision onwards, if I remember correctly. It includes footage of only the first couple Dashavtaar kathas covered in SK, like Varah and Kurm... which tells us that their filming coincided with that of Lav Kush. Other than that, it's just a fun watch because of the beautiful paintings, Ravindra Jain's divine shlok recitation (same as the title song, but without any instruments... it's awesome), and the way the voiceover guy screams "Krishna, Krishna, KRISHNA!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† One of those silly things I loved as a kid. Anyways, here it is, enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyjxzBROSxU[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by lola610

@ Janu - wowwwwzzzz LOVE the new Sita Maa - Gautami Maa sig soooooooooo much!!! Lol I keep saying this cuz all your new ones are coming out so awesome, but this has gotta be one of your best! Love the texture, such soft and pretty colors... and the blending and text are soooo perfect!! And the desaturated pics in the middle look sooooo cool and portrait-y, very prof πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Def snagging, will send you my slideshow updt req in a bit πŸ˜†

Aww, thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Loli, you really made my day big time!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ Such shweet compliments from you, thanks sooooooo much! So glad you like the siggie, am really glad my hardwork paid off.πŸ€— And sure, bring on the slideshow request sweetie, will def put whatever you want in at once.πŸ˜‰ Lol, my slideshow balance has now reached 94, you'd better catch up soon!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

And wowzies, thanks so much for the Deleted scenes!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— The vids are sooooooooooooooooo clear😲, and the scenes themselves are so beautifully done, can't believe they were edited out!😑😑 I always loved the actor who played Garud, so I'm so glad there was another scene with him.πŸ˜› The clearness will make for some great Pic updates. Thanks a bunch for sharing. You're the best!πŸ€— 
Hey guys πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒI made dis SK father's day special sig!!πŸ˜ƒ Hope U'll like!! 😳😳Feel free to useπŸ˜›

ORIGINAL SIGGIE

DIFF STYLES

Hey guys!! Hey Loleshwari here z a PIC UPDT! U wanted dat I should share some b'ful scenes dat I'd captured...n these pics r not in our CC! SO here I go wth some scenes!!

PICTURE UPDATE!

"Ravan rathi virathi Raghuveera" updt!

Now start melting Lola DI!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ coz....coz.....coz....U just see d pic!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Hope U enjoyed!!!😳😳 Will reply U ol separetely later...as it has been sooo long I've been sitting on d net!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

on lalitha's request

in this background image is also animated  ! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
Hi guys... amazing creations, will give detailed replies in a bit... until then, check out the super gorgeous Maharaas vid sig Faiza made me 😍 And feel free to use!!