Tum kabhi wrong ho sakti ho ..😛
btw ,,luv ur new DP ...!
😍

awww so sweet...😆...
tnx re...Day Dreaming...
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I must admit that LTL section has the best newsletters i have ever came across on IF ... Amazing!! love reading every bit of it 👏 👏 👏
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous take on the week 👍🏼
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Orpa: Thanks for the summary

@Fivr: Great to have you back on the NL. Among the dialouges this one:"Ye ghar tera pinjra hai, jahan tere par toh katey nahi jayenge likin urhne k liye tere sir k upar asmaan nahi miley ga" - I felt Dutta could have easily clipped her wings...but he couldnt get himself to do it.
Btw I think lots of us are on the same page abt Dutta's actions after getting to know Naku's betrayal...it has effected him more than the betrayal of the women he supposedly loved. Why?

@Shabz and Tanu: Great W&F moments...perfect!

@Aisha: We missed having u around giving ur vishesh tippanis. Coming to ur segment I agree with all the omg moments...but u left out the bit when Dutta makes it clear to his family that no one interferes in his personal matters.

@Jani: Perfect choices

@rdfan: So finally Baji wins the the FIOTW. yay!

@Jaz: I was missing ur CRs. So are they going to be restricted to NLs as this week also there was none so far.

@Everyone: Thanks for reading and leaving my comments.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have read the entire NL and I must say this one was exceptionally brilliant (or it could be that this is the first time in two weeks that I'm reading it in a non-guilt-ridden state for not having turned in my DOTW.. 😆) Either way, it was brilliant!

I'd love to come back and reply in detail - but in case I can't find the time I'd at least like to comment this much.

First off thank you so much everyone for welcoming back! I was expecting brickbats for the delay but I'm quite overwhelmed by the loving welcome! *wipes tears of joy*

And secondly, I will have to agree with SAraW here - LTL Forum does indeed have the BEST NL I have come across on IF (I know Jaz that Kis Desh was our first, but I'd like to think we've perfected the craft over time.. 😳😆). Really guys, stupendous job here!! 😃
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally.. I read it all.. 🥳 for mee..😆
Brilliant Job everyone..!!

@Opra: Super summary as always..

@Ksh: Great choices.: The TaSha scene was very powerful and some superb acting from Mishal in that scene..

@Fivr: Missed your dialogue segment for a while now.. but wow.. we have had some of the best dialogues from LTL over the last 2 months that incredible.
The ones you have chosen are brilliant and that Pinjar one was my fav.. I just think Mishal is delivering the dialogues so superbly that the words sound so powerful..!!
Great choices.

@Aisha: Brilliant section as always

@Shabz and Tanu: Great choices.. I love Sethji and Naku's scenes as Naku's innocence comes out and she is herself.. I wonder how my brothers will react when i get married? 🤔.. Brilliant choices.. 👍🏼

@Jani: Babi is the best mother on TV and i totally adore her.. we have seen her scolding Naku, comforting Naku.. just love her and she totally deserves the award.. as for Mahi: Well she is just perfect as Naku and i don't think anyone could take her place. Great choices..

@Rdfan: I love Kala's sari's.. but Baiji kurta's.. If i saw them in a shop/boutique i wouldn't say a man would look nice in them? but on Baiji *haila* and the way he carelessly rolls his sleeves up..!! Uff.. Just brilliant... =)
Great Choice..

@Jaz.. Yaaaaay..!! Your CR's..
Babi and  Ganpat are the best jodi.. (after TaSha).. I love their banter..and even in such serious and intense episode it feels very well placed.
Brilliant=) and super awards section.. =)
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste is a beautiful song and i love the dialogues between SRK and Mads before the song starts.. Brilliant movie too..
😉

Congrats Shabz and Jaz on your promotions..!! 👏🥳

and finally Thank you so much for making mee the Siggie Maker of The Week.. I rushed that siggie but am glad you all liked it.. 🤗
Thanks for beautiful winning siggie Cindy.. will defo use it..

Edited by SanRajDeewani - 13 years ago
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanRajDeewani

@Jani: Babi is the best mother on TV and i totally adore her.. we have seen her scolding Naku, comforting Naku.. just love her and she totally deserves the award.. as for Mahi: Well she is just perfect as Naku and i don't think anyone could take her place. Great choices..

tnx Sanju...😳...
ur ryt Babi is the best mother on tv...
n i aint jus sayin that cu i dnt watch any other shows...😆...