LTL Express - Issue #11

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #11

Editors Note

ok'ok'before you throw shoes at me'hear me out'its been a very hectic week'was busy cleaning up one of the other forum's im on'went from coolbie to viewbie to had to clean up the forum and stuff'which took a while'lol'putting out fires here and there'and then uppar se'I had an interview on Wednesday'keep fingers crossed for me'and pray for me luvs'I can use all the help I can get at this point'lol..

but with no further delay'the LTL Experss'and for those of you missing my CR (which I don't think you are cuz I just blabber any way) 'there is a special surprise in the CR section of the news letter'a special edition for all the days I missed last week'also'ill catch up on all ff and stuff today'

doh choti si announcements about our LTL Express ki team'lookie lookie at who has returned!! its Firv!! *citi maring*'lol'welcome back luv'we've really missed you'cant wait to ready your dialogues'and and and'a special mention to Armu4ever for helping out another fellow reporter...we all appreciate it!

oh oh'and one more thing'thanks to Jani'Sanju'Aisha'thank you'THANK YOU SO MUCH'for the PM's'checking if im alive or not'funny how all assumed it was laptop trouble'but it wasn't'was on the laptop just couldn't come on LTL'but'speaking of which'laptop to be repaired soon'hopefully this will be the last time'will keep you all posted'lmao'

JAZ

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts off with dutta stops his car in front of naku and her family. Then he puts the mangulsutra on naku. He takes them home and tells naku that the house is her jail and that their bedroom is her torture room. Baji tells dutta about someone who betrayed him and dutta says to cut off the head of anyone who betrays him from now on.

Naku is packing her stuff and she says that she is going to stay in dutta's house from now on. Her father tells her to make dutta fall in love with so they can become rich. Then he tells to reveal her beauty to him. Babi tells her to hide her beauty and never reveal it to dutta.

Naku is sleeping at the mandir and when she wakes up her mom gets sentimental. The three sisters say a lot of rubbish to naku and her mom and when they leave naku goes to dutta's room. Before she goes inside baji stops her. He too says hurtful stuff to naku.  Baji gets a call about dutta and he leaves angrily.

Precap: Kala's husband tells naku that remember half of the truth is covered by misunderstandings, did you think why it happened, who did it.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday/Thursday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hello LTLians and Tashaians....how you doin? Oh I have been having a busy week hence no time to mull over lack of TaSha or even Dutta's disappearance. Anyways Dutta come back soon...we miss you! Dont break Naku's and our hearts! This time the SOTW will be brief....

TaSha

Well there was no TaSha scene technically after their "suhaag raat" as they always had an audience. But anyways there was a little bit of TaSha where they literally excluded the rest of the world...it was when Dutta comes to take his thrown out dulhaniya back. And yes he is thinking she ran away from him. But ofcourse he wont let his wife(doesnt that sound nice?) go anywhere. There Naku too has been going in slo mo...she knew her hubby would come looking for her and didnt want him work too hard looking for her. LOL! So Dutta comes and asks Naku if this is how long her love lasted? Just for a night? But he wont let her go. She has played her game...now he will play his. So saying he puts the mangalsutra that Kala had taken away back to where it belonged. :D Then he did a Dutta style hand grab(why does Naku get surprised every time he does that? She should be used to it by now) and made Naku sit in the car...even closing the door as if to ensure she doesnt make a run for it. LOL! If only he realized if she had to run it would be behind him not away from him. And yes he gave Babi that Dutta Bhau stare when she spoke of letting them go. No Babi he wont let Naku go anywhere. 

Others

So who liked the scene which had Dutta declaring that Naku is his personal matter? I did! Who liked the scene where Dutta says HE will decide what to do with Naku? I did! Who liked the scene when Dutta declared how long Naku will stay in the house her husband will decide and anyone who tries to do anything on the contrary that person will be his biggest enemy? I did! Who liked the scene where Dutta says no one will question him on this matter(Kala ready to play her games here)? I did! In a television landscape full of wimps and wusses here is atleast one male who is the man of the house. And for being the man of the house he doesnt need any brute force nor does he need to disrespect the women of his family. He is a mamma's boy...a loving brother but he still does pretty much what he pleases. *Going to dreamland* No wonder Kala so badly wants to control him. But sorry Kala...only his sherni can tame him. ;) 

Brave bachcha SOTW:  Aai tries to speak to Dutta but he brushes her off by making an excuse. Though his expression was unreadable the pain in his eyes said it all.

Dostana SOTW: When Baji puts his hand on Dutta's shoulder Dutta asks him to take it off. That was such a couple scene. I think the CVs do it purposely. ROFL!

Aww... SOTW: Naku's conversation with Bappa. I loved how she asked the Lord to support her...she isnt as powerful as HIM. She even went to sleep sitting in front of him just like a child cries himself to sleep.

How mean SOTW: Ganpat asking Naku to reveal her face to Dutta. Just when we thought he cares for her happiness he spoils it all by saying that this will make Ganpat rich. Ganpat just doesnt know his son-in-law does he?

How hypocritical SOTW: Kala taunting Naku and Babi for getting the opty to meet often after marriage as they live so closeby. Pls show Kala the mirror...she lives in her brother's house with her mother. Naku atleast intends to live in her husband's house. C'mon Naku kick out these useless types. Dutta said he decides what will happen to you...he didnt say you cant decide what happens to others!

Hilarious SOTW:  Babi and Ganpat fighting and Ganpat dreaming of life as Dutta Shreeram Patil's father in law. I really want to know what Dutta Shreeram Patil has to say to that. LOL! 

What a Pativrata SOTW: Naku packing up her stuff to go to her husband's house and taking leave of her family. How sweet was that! And yes she took the chunri with her(btw she was taking that chunri with her even when they were getting thrown out). Awww! I hope someday Dutta actually puts that chunri on her. *Goes to dreamland again*. And I hope she gets the teddy to stay with her in bhau's room. That will be a sight to see...a huge teddy bear in Dutta's room. LOL! Btw I was surprised at Babi's easy acceptance of Naku's decision. I know both Dutta and Naku are stubborn and BOTH want to stay together(ok...ok for whatever reason) but not even once did Babi try to stop her?
Haila SOTW: Baji's face off with Naku. I guess most of us are disappointed with Baji. But I am not really surprised or disappointed. I love his fierce loyalty to Dutta. It matches Naku's...he hates the guts of anyone who hurts his bhau. Baji always follows Dutta's lead. Also Dutta is closer to Naku. So maybe its better if Dutta is the one who starts melting before Baji. But Baji said what we always suspected. That Dutta married Naku to punish himself more than to punish her. And Dutta doesnt think Naku loves him but she is after his money. Thats why he wants to keep her in the golden cage called Patil nivas and not her her spread her wings and fly.

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Alright, so before I even get into anything else I think I owe everyone on this forum a big, huge, ginormous (yes I know all those words mean the same thing..) apology! I have just caught up with all the episodes for the past three weeks today and I am really sorry for not being able to submit my share for each of the LTL Expresses for the past month. But in order to try and make up for that delay I've decided to include all the dialogues I really really liked in this DOTW. This means that the format for this week is different. I don't have a female/male dialogue specifically for each week and I don't have literary gems. What I have instead are brilliant dialogues for three weeks combined that stood out to me. Some are from a female deliverer and most are from men - but I do hope that you like and I promise (to the best of my abilities) to be back with the regular section from next week.

*looks around nervously*

"Poori duniya ko chor k, tuney mere saath dhoka kiya Nakku?!" ' Dutta (May 10th)

Alright, so I don't know about the rest of you but when I heard this dialogue I let out a silent gasp and clutched my heart (or at least tried to clutch it). Dutta really had NOT expected THIS betrayal i.e. He had not expected Nakku to be the culprit (and he'll find out later how right he was). He literally could not fathom the idea of her doing this to him initially - WHY would she do it? Why would she?? Out of the ENTIRE world full of possibilities for traitors, it turns out to be HER?! WHY!?!? *sigh* Here's where I'd like to point out to Mr. Patil another question he might try investing himself in. Instead of asking WHY Nakku did this to him, I think he should ask WHY it matters so much to him! When Seema betrayed him he didn't go half as crazy as he did now - he didn't marry her and torture her forever. He sulked in misery and blamed himself. SO why now is this different?  A betrayal in friendship falls above a betrayal in love to Dutta?? *looks at Dutta with gleaming eyes* OR is it that THIS betrayal was one of love - true love - while the other one was a mere betrayal of trust in infatuation?!? *prods him with knowing eyes*... Right... Why don't you think on that sir.. Why don't you! *smiles knowingly*

"Ab teri aarzoo hai Nakku, toh poori kaise nahi karon..?" ' Dutta (May 13th)

Haye! *sigh* I am sorry, I know this was intended to be sarcastic and bitter but O.M.G.! Truer words have never been spoken! Even in anger he manages to "care" for her wishes. I mean there were a million ways to be sarcastic without including her wishes into the picture - he did NOT need to say this! He did not need to call upon his duty to fulfill her desires. Yet here he is asking her how he should dare not to give her what she asked for? And I am supposed to think this is a mere coincidence in his attempt to hurt her? Right.. I shall do that as soon as I see those pigs fly across the sky! *determined nod* YOU care for her Mr. I'm-Angry! Just admit it! The betrayal hasn't hurt you as much as the person you think is responsible for it has! And her wishes have always mattered to you, so much that even in pain and anger they've clouded your mind and your compulsion to fulfill them have emoted through your words! Just ADMIT it!! *flustered muh*

"Arey Dutta Shree Ram Patil ko uskey dushman ki goli nahi mar payi ' par teri dosti' Teri dosti ne usey khalaas kar diya'" ' Dutta (May 18th)

Dutta is baffled by the pain he thinks Nakku's caused him. He's never been this hurt by something as fatal as a "bullet" yet her betrayal in friendship has done him over... *sigh* Do I need to say this again? WHY does it matter to you!!! WHY! WHY! WHY!! *pulls out hair* If only men weren't this thick skinned, they'd actually stop standing in their OWN way to their happiness! *frustrated muh* Every words that comes out of Dutta's mouth is a testament to how deeply Nakku's affected him and how she's seeped into every pore of his being. Yet he hasn't once questioned WHY that is so! Why he cares so much for her and for her betrayal? Why he feels the need to punish her through him and why he thinks she should care enough to sit and let him do it for his happiness (even though that's exactly what she'll do)? And why he glanced at her throughout the wedding ceremony with every step and every ritual as if asking her approval and looking for a hint of disapproval (which would then mean he'd never go on with it)!? WHY DOES SHE MATTER SO MUCH!!!! GAH! If you weren't this gorgeous I'd have shot you myself for being such a MAN! *reaches for her Pepsi to calm down*

*turns to the forum*

Why is it that men don't think of this? *sigh*

"Sala bin paindey ka lota, kabhi idhar dolta hai kabhi udhar!" ' Baabi (May 20th)

*blinks*

*rewinds the video*

*rewatches the scene*

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! O.M.G.! I have missed this banter SO much!! I love how Babi aptly puts Ganpat in his righteous place with just one simply line. She outlines his fickle behavior when it comes to booze and power and she does so with the confidence of a wife who's fully aware of her husband's short comings! She did it again in the May 27th episode where she's asking him to get up and go to work and he refuses. *dies laughing* If nothing else, this couple gives me so much dying-of-laughter moments that I think I might just love their jodi! And off course the dialogue writer for penning down such brilliantly "kaam-wali-bayi-esque" dialogues!

"Aaj k baad is larki k barey mein har faisla mein aur sirf mein karon ga!" ' Dutta (May 24th)

*sigh* Such authority! Such haq?! Why? Because she's married to you? And Dutta assumes that she's going to LET him make every decision about her?! Now if it was any other man I'd ask him to go take a hike off a cliff - but then I realized it was Dutta and lets face it, who am I kidding?! He KNOWS Nakku isn't going to stop him because every fiber of Nakku's being has told him so. He's been asking for her to stop him - almost daring her to, at times - yet she's given herself so completely unto him that he knows those words to be true as he says them. This wasn't a tall claim or an attempt to be sadistic/scary. It was a simply truth - that IS how it will be. It was not debatable. Because no matter what anyone else says, Nakku isn't going to care and we've already seen that. Thrown out of the house and insulted at various ends yet she still wants to come back for Dutta and do what he'd want to be done. So really the only person here who has any authority GIVEN TO HIM by Nakku to make calls on her future IS Dutta! *sigh* Can I say this couple transcends "normal" for me? I would never think this way for a regular couple - but for them thinking any other way and expecting any other logic would be bordering on blasphemy. *sigh*

"Ye ghar tera pinjra hai, jahan tere par toh katey nahi jayenge likin urhne k liye tere sir k upar asmaan nahi miley ga" ' Dutta (May 24th)

*jaw drops*

OMG! This was such a freaking brilliant piece of dialogue! I think I am in awe. Usually the dialogues I get to here border on how the "torturer" is going to make life hell for the one being tortured - that no matter how hard he/she tries to get out of it they won't be able to. Usually I get to hear about how the ability to torture is supposed to out last the ability to escape said torture by those involved. But this one was different. In here Dutta does not tell Nakku that she'd be confined from trying to escape her ill fate. He did not tell her that he was going to prevent her from finding "freedom" - while normally the torturer boasts about their ability to foil every "plan" to escape, in this case Dutta did not even ATTEMPT to threaten her with that. He did not tell her that she'd be rendered incapable of finding a better life for herself, no. He told her that she's have her "wings" that she could use ANYTIME to "fly" to a better world should she choose to. But what is different here is that she would not have the OPTION to fly away because she would not have the medium to do it! She would not have the "sky" that she'd need to fly - which means that even though she's fully capable of countering his torture should she feel like it, this situation would never give her the option to. And that I feel is so very much more hopeless than the other scenario. While an inability in self can be mended and worked around, how is one supposed to "mend" something that doesn't exist? If Nakku had "clipped" wings she could hope for some way of "repairing" them and finding her way out. But how does she even begin to "fly" away when there is NO sky to fly too - even as she has a full set of wings? How?!?! I am sorry for rambling on (probably illegibly) about a dialogue but this was just sheer brilliance to me. To be able to capture Nakku's helplessness and inability to escape this torture with such a precise sentence - I've honestly never heard such a dialogue (that was both simple yet precisely accurate in portraying the intended emotion). *grins in awe*

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop & Armu4eva

Hi Frndz'

I m here with another W & F moments 4 this week '.

OMG ,,,wat a drag week  ,,,Last week we saw TaSha getting married '& we were so happy ,,we were hoping to see more TaSha scenes 'but NO ,,,count on the CVs to dash our hopes '* Aisha  ,,can u throw shoes at them on behalf too *  ..TaSha to door ki baat we were even deprived of seeing Dutta '.Can u imagine  No Dutta in the last 2 epis '* I m shocked *...how can the CVs do this to us ..It luked like such a long week & the weekends look even longer '*sigh*

Okkiee lets begin wid the W& F 4 this week '

First of all I would like to Thank Armu4eva aka Tanu 4 helping me out this week in doin W & F moments 4 Mon & Tue epis ..as u all knw my net had being acting weird this whole week & also due to power cuts I had not been able to watch the Mon & Tue epis properly

So Thanx a lot Tanu ,,,ur a darling ,,& we luv u ,,* Gives a virtual Hug *

Monday

Well if the precap wasnt good enouf to kill us all wit Dutta roaring like a Sher in search of his darling Naku and that twinkle in his eyes..on having finally found her...!! The epis W& F for sure has to b the oh so...awesome.. -i -am- fainting moment of Dutta putting the Mangalsutra back on Naku n very rightlfully so  *there u go Kala tai..all ur plans..down the drains*  n my my....dun expect our Dutta bhau to stop there....! He outta rightfully tk his wifeys hands n tk her with him..!! Now thats called a Sher

Naku on her part as always...ready to be instantly pulled ..n TAKEN by Dutta... hai..what a Bappa milaye jodi.....!!

Finally focusing all his attention on his dharam -patni now... Dutta tells her clearly...that she will have to stay within the char diwari of this house..n that the deware and darwaze of Patil mansion are her prison... and that their room is a torture room for her... *well.. this really makes me think naughty*  and that he wants to see her suffer every moment....   .... well indeed a sad and heartbreaking... moment... which surely qualifies as a W & F...

Tuesday

*Small ones but cute ones*

While our anger filled...vengeful Dutta is firing order to Baji to chop off some betrayers head... his Aai happens to overhear the convo... n realises the intensity of pain that Dutta is going thru...!! She as all mothers wuld...begs Dutta to vent out that anger and express the pain ...but to no avail..!! Dutta simply excuses himself leaving a Distraught Aai .... *nothng culd b sadder for a mother than to see her own son getting tormented wit such enormous pain & grief*

Back in the outhouse... Mrs. Dutta Shreeram Patil...aka Naku...is gleefully packing up all her stuff much to the surprise of her family and Babi...! On being quizzed by Babi... Naku simply & i think..happily answers that she is going off to stay at her 'Pati's house'.... *did anyone else faint on hearing that..coz i sure did* ....while Babi expresses her dismay and get sentimental at having to send off her daughter to what she thinks is hell.... Naku asks Sethji to take care of their parents in her absence..!!

Wednesday

On Wednesday we saw the bidaai of Naku ..while the trio were standing there Babi gave Naku the motherly advice which all mothers giv on their daughter bidaai ..She asked her even if no one accepted her she should always fulfill the wifely duties ,,she consoles her that everything is gonna b all right ,, Babi is then sad that 4 the bidaai sum rituals hav to b done but she can't as she doesn't hav the necessary ingredients ..she then gives her the idol of Bappa & tells her to always keep it wid her & hav faith ,,as 4rm now on he will b her saathi for sukh & dukh ' a very touching scene ..but what followed in the next scene waz very painful ,,,it would b painful 4 any daughter in the world if in 4rnt of her , her mom is addressed as her servant & asked to pick up the luggage ..Babi is taunted in 4rnt of Naku repeatedly  as her servant ,,,U can see the pain in Naku eyes ,but u can also see Babi as an understanding mother & consoling her daughter wid her eyes ..they don hav to speak to understand each other ,,,u can just feel it 'I just luv this mother & daughter bonding ..

Again the next scene waz very painful 4 a mother ,,,it would b 4 any mother if her daughter is being called names which r degrading & demeaning ..the trio doin naam karan 4 Naku .. how lowly can they get * disapproving mooh *'I just wished Babi would scratch their faces wid her nails ..!

The next W & F moment is a very touching  scene where Naku goes to the mandir ..she talks wid Bappa about hw she has faith in him since childhood & she believes him to b her true friend .. hw she has hid her beauty 4 her mother ,, her sister life got ruined & hw she has to live wid her ugliness ,,,she further sayz despite so many happenings in her life, her faith in him never finished coz if he gave pain then he also sent sahib in her life ,1st as a frnd then hw she fell in lov wid him 'she sayz dat u knw I didn't do anything then y did he made things  like this ..she further sayz dat whatever happened is past but 4rm nw she wants to bcum Dutta strength ,,,she is ready to bear any type of pain &  torture 4 the peace of Dutta mind ,,she wants to bring happiness in Dutta life ,,,she asks 4 his help ..

Thursday

The scene where Babi explains to Sethji bout Naku as married & 4rm nw on she has to stay in sasural was really sweet ..

The next scene where Kishore telling Kala dat God is seeing everything & one day she will hav to pay 4 her bad deeds ' I just luved this scene ..

A very touching & beautiful scene between a mother & daughter .. Babi finding out that Naku slept in the mandir the whole night ,,she was shedding tears at her daughters plight & Naku consoling her & telling her not to cry & worry as her strength comes 4rm her  ,,, Babi saying to Naku that to come to her if her pain increases ..

The next scene where Baaji comes & taunts Naku when she is about to enter Dutta 's room ...he calls Naku as a lowly person ..Naku looked so shocked ..but then Baaji tells her that Dutta is in fact punishing himself & not her by doing all this ....

Baaji looked so concerned 4 Dutta ,,the pain were so visible in his eyes  & voice 4 Dutta which increases when he gets to knw that Dutta is all alone outside ..he fears 4 his safety ..Naku luks shell shocked at Baaji ..!

Okkiee folks ..

That's all 4 this week ..

Love u all ..

Hav a great weekend ..!

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Good Morning Folks! How's it going? Okay, now I know I haven't been around the Forum much this past week but it's cause I have no Internet.

*Aisha Looks Sad*

The only time I get to go on the Internet is when my brother and sisters aren't using it. Which is not very often. If any of you guys have siblings, you'll know what I'm talking about.

*Aisha Raises Eyebrows Meaningfully*

However! That doesn't mean I haven't been wandering around the Forum using my phone!

*Aisha Grins Smugly*

The only problem is I can't reply to anything but I can read it, so I'm around whether you know it or not! Sara and Ksh: it's nice to know that I'm being missed!

*Aisha Throws Pepsi to Them*

Plus I've noticed we have some things to celebrate! LTL is in the THIRD Position and Mishal and Mahi are climbing the chart with Super Speed!

*Aisha Cheers and Applauds*

So Congratulations to all LTLians!

*Aisha Throws Confetti*

With this increase in popularity I've also noticed quite a lot of new members wandering around our Forum! So a BIG Welcome to you guys! We hope you enjoy your time her on our Forum as much as we do and hopefully we all get to know each other better as well! Just so you know the Unofficial Drink of our Forum is Pepsi, so drink up and Welcome Aboard!

*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi to Everyone*

As for the CVs'

*Aisha Looks Disapprovingly at CVs*

I swear to God, if the TRPs weren't this high I would have committed Creative Homicide by now. It's only been two days since the marriage, Naku is still in the SAME clothes, Dutta has disappeared God knows where, and we seem to be getting a little too much of the Evil Trio on our Screens.

*Aisha Twirls a Shoe Threateningly*

The only saving grace was the PreCap. If I had not gotten that PreCap then I would have definitely recommenced the Shoe-Throwing. But CVs? My patience is seriously wearing thin. Aur kitna bardasht kar sakti hoon, mujhe nahin maloom. Bas itna maloom hain kay agar drama aisay hi chalta rahan nah toh meri jhooti aap loghoh kay saar ko zaroor milay ghi.

Shall we get to the OMG Moments?

*Aisha Smiles Winningly*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Naku's Heart-To-Heart With Bappa

*Aisha Looks Fondly At Naku*

Naku, Sweetheart? You are doing me proud! Second time around you've managed to steal this Moment for yourself! Well, okay, Dutta hasn't really been around much this week but still! Who else absolutely LOVED the Naku-Bappa Scene? Now I've been reading the posts about this and quite a lot of people have been complaining about the Dragging in this show, which is completely understandable. However, I have to say that I think these Scenes were necessary for us to watch.

*Aisha Ducks to Avoid Shoes*

Look, just hear me out! I'll admit I found this week really slow especially with the triple dose of Evil Trio Scenes. I don't think the taunting was necessary at all. They could have got to that AFTER Naku has reached Dutta's room but the Naku-Family and Naku-Bappa Scenes I thought were quite moving and a nice touch. The one thing that really got to me about the Naku-Bappa Scene was that, unlike most heroines, Naku wasn't complaining or asking for justice. She didn't understand how she had got here but she had accepted it. She had moved past it and now all she was asking for was Dutta's happiness and the strength to accomplish her task.

*Aisha Salutes with Pepsi*

Vah, Naku, Vah! Now quite a few of you guys saw this passive side of Naku as annoying/frustrating but look at it from her point of view. Naku has been proven Guilty. It has only been two days since these events occurred. Everyone hates her at the moment and she herself is just coming out of the shock. Now, she knows that no one is going to listen to her so what exactly can she do? Cry and fall apart? Of course not, she's a Sherni after all! She's going to accept what God has given her, she isn't going to complain and she IS going to try and work her way through it! The reason why Naku isn't in Sherni-Mode at the moment is because there is no need for it. She has just entered her Sasural. She can't just jump in, head first and start roaring. She is in a new environment, she is the outsider. Naku has to be clever, she has to sit back and observe and once she has all the information THEN she can make her move. Only an idiot would go into uncharted territory unprepared. By the way, this is the advice my own mother has given me for when I'll be heading off to my Sasural. Always listen to your mother, because they know what they're talking about.

*Aisha Nods Knowingly*

So when Naku opened up to Bappa about her fears and her uncertainty I felt quite moved. Everyone should watch that Scene. I feel that it had quite a few subtle undertones and it also hinted that Divine Intervention would be a major factor in bringing TaSha together. I loved it. It's just like they say: "Jis ka koi bhi nahin hota, oss kay saath khuda hota hain."

*Aisha Smiles Fondly at Naku*

Come on, Naku! We're all behind you!

Shock Moment: Naku-Bappa Heart-to-Heart

Shock Factor: 7/10

(I didn't think I would be so moved when I watched this Scene but I was. I actually got a bit teary-eyed. I'm so pathetic, I know.)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Kishore Annoys Kala

What the hell was funny this week? Not much is the answer. Baji was just being annoying, Sudarshan has diappeared along with Dutta. God. Hopefully not together, although I wouldn't put it past Sudarshan to stalk Dutta. The only person who gave me SOME light relief was Kishore.

*Aisha Applauds*

I am telling you guys, this man is the Hero in disguise! You can say whatever you like about him being a coward, pathetic and hopeless but I know! He is going to make me proud! And the one way i know this is by how Kishore annoyed Kala first thing in the morning when he was doing Puja! When she told him to stop ringing his bells, he rang the louder.

*Aisha Snorts With Laughter*

*Aisha Applauds*

I am telling you guys. That PreCap was just the beginning! Kishore is a clever guy, he won't tell Naku who was behind this but he'll be dropping hints and let Naku figure it for herself! One of the meanings of Kishore is Great Person and I will be front row, applauding and throwing confetti when the day that Kishore proves himself to be exactly that comes!

Shock Character: Kishore! Doing me PROUD!

(I just loved the way he his voice got louder and he start ringing the bell more frantically when Kala asked him to stop *Aisha Grins* Yes. YES. DAMN IT, YES!!! GO KISHORE!!!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

The Evil Trio Taunt Naku. Repeatedly.

Now who else absolutely wanted to destroy something extremely expensive when the Evil Trio came out and started with their bloody taunting first thing in the morning? For the Love of all that's Holy! Can't you give it a rest, at least until the girl gets to her husband's room?

*Aisha Glares*

I'll tell you, I was expecting this from the Witches but so soon? Good grief, there's only so much crap we can take in half an hour of viewing!

*Aisha Seethes*

And what the hell was all that Nakti crap?!

*Aisha Throws Shoe at Roops*

Shouldn't Roops be going to college or something? Why the hell is she constantly in the house??? We'll see whose laughing when the Sherni comes out'There is such a thing as tempting the gods. Talking too much, too soon and with too much self-satisfaction has always seemed to me a sure way to court disaster. The forces of retribution are always listening. They never sleep.

*Aisha Smirks*

Shock Moment: Evil Trio. Bloody Witches.

(*Aisha Throws Shoes*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Baji Taunts Naku

Now, I was expecting it. The usual taunts from the Evil Trio. I knew it would happen but what I wasn't expecting was the taane-maaro-ing from any and all passers by. What the hell was up with the servants and the Bodyguard???

*Aisha Looks Around Baffled*

Whatever they might think of Naku, she is now their Malkin! To speak so disrespectfully about her while she's listening is just bloody shocking! But the one person who really disappointed me this week was Baji. I know where he's coming from, I understand why he would be against Naku, I get it. But what was really quite a shock for me was Baji's attitude towards Naku! How could he be so' Evil-Trio-ish??? I absolutely hated the way he was being sarcastic with Naku and the way he was mocking her. I understand that he is angry with her but come on' that was too far. Looks like Kishore is the only one who can help Naku now. Baji'.

*Aisha Looks Sadly at Baji*

Shock Scene: Baji Taunts Naku.

Shock Factor: 8/10

(*Aisha Looks Disbelievingly Around* Baji. BAJI. How could he???)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Naku's Bidaai

You know I'm kinda glad that TaSha haven't taken this Shock this week. I'm pretty sure that the following months are all going to be filled with Heart-Breaking TaSha Moments so thank you CVs for giving us a respite this week. Anyways, the Scene in picked for this week was Naku's bidaai.

*Aisha Gets Emotional*

How heart breaking was that Scene? The way Naku hugged Baabi and then ran to SethJi!

*Aisha Grabs a Tissue*

It was a perfect family Moment and this is why I absolutely love Naku's family! They might have their ups and downs but you can see the love they have for each other! I really love the SethJi and Naku Moments and hopefully the next one won't be so far apart. Even Ganput shared a nice Moment with Naku! That is until he ruined it by revealing that he was only thinking of himself.

*Aisha Rolls Eyes*

By the way, is Ganput Naku's Step-Father??? I thought he was her real dad! So does that mean SethJi is Naku's half-brother??? Well, you wouldn't believe it from watching that Scene!

*Aisha Smiles Mistily*

Shock Moment: Naku's Family Moment

(I actually did get a bit emotional watching that Scene *Aisha Blows Nose*)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Dutta Comes Looking For His Wife

*Aisha Grins*

Ah Dutta! You Gorgeous Gadha, you! How HOT did he look when he turned up looking for Naku? That intense Look he gave her! The way he put the Mangalsutra back around her neck!

*Aisha Fans Herself*

The way he took her by the hand AGAIN and led her to the car! And then when Baabi tried to stop him the way he just silenced her with One Look! I know everyone has been sayong how come Baabi didn't stand up to Dutta the way she stood up to Morey but that one Look explains all that! The man is so deliciously attractive that anyone would lose the words they were saying when he looks at them! Yes, I know she's his mother-in-law but that doesn't mean his aura doesn't affect her! Just look at how it affects us! And that Scene only got better when he turned up at his house pulling Naku in behind him! How down-right possessive how of him!  I'm sorry but I seriously cannot remember any other Hero to ever be THIS dominant and powerful! I think I'm coming down with a fever'

*Aisha Fans Herself and Takes a Swig of Pepsi*

Shock Moment: Dutta Comes For Naku

(*Aisha Sighs Dreamily* There are not enough words to describe this Scene in all it's Hot, HOT Glory.)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta Finds Naku

*Aisha Looks Appreciatively at Dutta*

You know Dutta may have been usurped by Naku out of the Sweet Shock Moment but this week he's doing bloody amazing anyways! He has managed to get his Scene into TWO different Shock segments! That "I'm In Heaven!" Shock? Yeah, it also comes under the "How Hot is That?!" as well!

Actually you know what? Every Scene of Dutta this week was HOT. That Scene where he's checking his files and Baji comes in? Where he's back in that black suit again? THAT was Hot too. Someone mentioned it here on the Forum that after marriage Dutta looks even more gosh darned attractive and I absolutely agree with them! I am just stunned. Lost for words.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Character: Dutta. Just Dutta.

(*Aisha Salutes with Pepsi and Applauds*)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Disappointment.? I think everyone has picked this one up this week.. and everyone wasn't happy about the episodes either..=( We have 4 episodes in a week, out of which two were brilliant but wednesday and thursday are just oh please.. DISAPPOINTING..!! No Dutta and soooo much from Kala Badi Behan Vamp-Vati, LangoorPati-Vati and LampatVati(thanks for the name DD). and another thing? I thought Dutta told his rakshak to go get Naku so where did he go himself? Wednesday's episode was the biggest disappointment.. =(
P.S: Why is Naku still in her shaadi ka joda?? Everyone else has changed but her?? *hits head off wall*

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey,hi n howdy all...hope ur all doin ok...*big smile*

k so it wasn't much of a week as far as LTL goes...a bit of a drag really huh... *dissapointed face*...

such a lack of Dutta...after mondays ep...*weep weep*...but wat really took the biscuit was the eps where Dutta was nowhere 2 b seen @ all...how cud they do that...grrrr...note 2 Mishal if u really have gone on holiday..."how dare you" i mean really...that jus isn't fair 2 us...hehe hehe hehe...

on serious note i hope evything is ok wiv MR...

Whoa-K so wivout further stalling...lets jump 2 Shining stars for this week...

Actor

This weeks Actor shining Star goes to...

...Mahi Vij...

sowee guys but i mean it i jus can't help it...hehe...

Mahi is jus doin a totally xlent job showing Naku's pain...her acting has me n im sure u2 hooked n fully caught up in Naku's pain...the few lines she has had here and there hav been delivered so very well...but more than her dialogue its her face xpressions that hav made her shining star actor this week...wen Dutta caught up wiv Naku n her fam on the road...the way she lowered her eyes...wen Dutta was walking over...it was kind of lyk she was gettin herself ready 4 watever he was guna say or do...wen he was stood in front of her she looked right @ him...and the look on her face...*hand clap*...Mahi is too gud at this xpression thing...wen Dutta said the "ek mokha mila aur bhag gayi" dilalogue...her xpression was lyk...i wud neva eva leave you...neva...

Wen Dutta got home and was telling evy1 that no1 will do dakal andaazi in my nijee mamla n all that..

the way mahi jus stood there was qyt odd...

but wen Dutta said the isska pati dialogue...the way she looked at him was wow...total wow...she even carried on looking at him for a few seconds after...wen Dutta was yelling @ her...u xpected Naku 2 b crying bucket fulls..but Mahi's acting made u feel her pain even without the countless tears...

(after that Dutta was lyk torture 4 2day done...

let me go hav a shower n get out of these smelly clothes...*lmao*...)

Mahi's acting during the convo with her Aayi about living in her husbands house from 2day onwards was also nothin but fantastic...the 2 of them almost had me in tears...the evil trio taunting Naku wiv their rubbish name calling made u want 2 take sumink and throw it at the tv ryt...well thats how i felt nwyazzzz....

Mahi's acting during the Naku Bappa scene...

was lyk oscar worthy acting...n the way she said she will do anything 4 saabs shanti...awww... so cute ne...

also gr8 how she said her dialogue..."vo mera pati hai...unki kushi mein meri kushi hai aayi"...2 Babi...

Naku making her way 2 Dutta's room only 2 be stopped by Baji...& the way Baji was treatin/talking 2 Naku...wen Mahi said the "Baji tum tho aise baat muth karo" line...wiv her face all pleading innocence...100% sadness...

Baji kaha rukha...he jus went on n on...no offence Baji i think ur awesum...but i almost wanted Naku 2 giv him a slap...mayb that wud of knocked sum sense into him...so there u go our shining star actor is none other then

Mahi Vij...

Character

Shining Star Character this week is

...Babi...

now Babi im sure is a well lyked character by all of us...

she's always stood by Naku...during the morey eps,...wen Naku told her she loves Dutta...even wen Naku saw Sups n Dutta huggin...she held Naku while she cried her heart out...Whoa-K so wen the whole Naku helping Sups lies came out...she wasnt as supportive as we wud of lyked...

but since then she's done nothing but try n ease Naku's pain as much as possible...wen she said to Naku if this is wat bappa wants...its ok...im always going to be with you no matter wat... i was lyk almost crying...

then wen Naku n Babi wer having the convo about Naku living in her pati's house n all...wat sad sad moments... *weep weep*...Ganpat ruined the moment...wiv his bankaass...grrrrrr...

cudnt believe he was telling Naku 2 reveal her face so that Dutta goes crazy 4 her...lol...he really is sumink diff is our Ganpat...Babi took control of the sitcho str8 away tho telling Naku that she'll hav to keep her face a secret...

then wen Kala told Babi 2 carry Naku's case...

she dint think twice...jus went ryt ahead and picked it up...aaah sooooo sad how Babi was sitting on the floor thinkin about Naku...wat she myt of had 2 endure n how her nyt would of passed...

jus goes to show how much Babi loves her Daughter...

made me giggle how she wen n woke Ganpat up a few mins l8r...n how sweet was that she was telling seth ji that Naku apne sasural mein rahegi...

with a big smile on her face...kind of conforting him at the same tym...

wen she found Naku had been sleepin by Bappa the whole nyt...the worry n pain was clear 2 see on her face n in her eyes...

im sure that no matter wat happens Babi if no1 else will stick by Naku till the very end...

really really really hope Dutta is bk

next week...LTL is not as gud wivout him...hehe...

Whoa-K guyz till next week Dutta thgts n Dreamz 2 ya all...im out...x

LTL Bloopers

palluluvsarmaan

Monday's Bloopers
No bloopers spotted!!

Tuesday's Bloopers
Didn't Babi take the Ganesh photo with her when their stuff was being thrown out of the room? Then how come when they entered the room, the Ganesh photo was on the wall already?

Wednesday's Blooper

No bloopers spotted!!

Thursday's Blooper

When Naku prayed. the flowers were kept in plate in front of Ganesh God but next morning the plate disappeared.

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

This week barring Nakku everyone got a new set of clothes ...so atleast there was some work for me to do .....Hmmmm so who is it goin to be this week ....well it was tough to decide between kala (looking absolutely fab in that yellow saree) or Baji (looking absolutely suave and cute at the same time in his blue kurta )...so after scratching my head for some time I decided to give it to Baji ...cause he was looking a bit extra fab than kala and then she has won it a few times already so it was only fair that Baji got it this time !!!!!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Monday = More Laughs

Tuesday

ok'so Baji and Aayi Sahib'omg'lmaoπŸ˜†'that beginning scene I couldn't stop laughing'poocho kyun'chalo'maat poocho'main aaise hi bata deti hoon'I couldn't get over the fact that'the two most random people (sort of)'had a FULL conversation without speaking one word'NOT ONE WORD!! 😲 what the'.? haan haan'aaisa hota hai'humne suna aur dekha bhi hai'but'usually that happens with the lovers'the doh pyaar karne wale πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰'they akhoon akhoon mein batein is what us hopeless romantics πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ (don't look at me like that..you know you are too! πŸ˜›) 'live for' but for Baji and Aayi Sahib'lmao!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 kitna kuch keh gaya'I was just thinking if I tried to have that kind of conversation with my friend'the whole point would be to be subtle and not draw attention to ourselves'right? 'ya but it wouldn't work'I know that I'd die of laughter and so would she'🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...kya bonle jaate aur kya kya boljate πŸ˜›

and'Naku'lage raho'Aayi Sahib give this huge lecture about how she regrets the day she decided to help them (Naku's family) and brought them home'she kicks them back to the guest house they were occupying'what does Naku do after that lecture and insult'she packs her bags to MOVE INTO PATIL HOUSE! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 lol'yeh Naku bhi naa' aaise Dutta ke peecha padi hai ke kay bataoon'wah wah Naku'lage raho! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wednesday

lmfao at Babi'oh man'was she ready to kick Ganpats useless butt in the morning 🀣🀣🀣v'lmao'that was classic'the way that she did the little run towards him🀣🀣🀣🀣'I was ready for a WWE smack down!! πŸ˜ƒ just imagine'if that did happen'Babi would win'no doubt about that'kyun girls'lol'I love her!! uski dakat Ganpat ko bhi paata hai'issi liyeh toh boliya bistar lekar he ran'lol' 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Thursday

lmfao'Kaala ki baloon ka main kya kahoon'even when she wakes up'its flawlessly pulled to one side 😲😲😲'how..i mean'seriously'HOW!?  😲😲😲I wake up and my hair is a mess'sticking up and all weird πŸ€”'but her'wah wah πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘'I think ke raaz ki baath yeh hai ke'ever her hair is scared of Kaala πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†'lol'if one goes out of place'to sidha'kahani khatam'it hits the chopping block'lmao 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

im sorry but with this drag week'and no Sundar'there just wasn't much that was funny in the episodes'

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Are You Kidding Me Award: ...goes to'*drum roll*'the CV's'cuz really'when I finally caught up with this weeks episodes and saw that other than Monday we had NO DUTTA'I literally said'ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! ek toh'they filled this week with lectures'(see below for award)'uppar se'no Dutta!! are you TRYING TO KILL US!? come on'aaisa nahin chalta'we were able to hang in there with the Sups/Mavali track because we got our daily dose of Dutta'but now'its just not worth it'I demand that the CV's bring Dutta back asap!

2. The Home Schooling Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'(once again) the CV's'anyone else maha annoyed with this weeks episode for the major reason (other than no Dutta)  of all the LECTURES'it was like freaking school'the evil trio of sisters did their lectures'Babi did her lecture to Naku'so did Ganpat'Baji did his share of taunting Naku with his bashan'then of course'what is a week of bahsans without our masterni giving her scripted lecture'Naku lectures God'*yawn*'they all said so much'yet'this week'NOTHING HAPPENED!!

3. The  Get With The Program Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'NAKU'naku'meri jaan'my pyaari Mrs. Dutta Shri Ram Patil'we love you'and we love that you love Dutta'and we love that you two are married'and we know that you love everything that had to do with your wedding'but umm'how about a change of clothes'if its not too much to ask'lol'everyone is out of their old clothes and into new ones'I think they've even had two changes where our Naku hasn't even had one'whats up with that'I wanna see who Mrs. Dutta Patil plans on dressing'new sarees or same old colorless/dull salwar suits'maybe that is where Dutta has disappeared to'he's shopping for his new biwi'he he'

4. The You Are Getting On My Last Nerve Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'BAJI (who else could it be)'ok'you are a little show just like everyone else on the show'and you at this moment'believe that Naku is the big bad wolf (lmao at that analysis) 'he hurt your Dutta Bhao'blah blah blah'you're angry at her'ya'we get it'we don't like it'but hum'on some level'samaj sakte hai'but but but'you totally crossed the line when you mocked Naku and her love for Dutta'that was NOT APPRECIATED but anyone'you are gonna eat your words when the truth comes out and I cant wait!!

5. The Lanat Hai Tujh Par Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*' GANPAT (no shocker there) 'the man'like Mavali did'sinks to new lows daily'yahaan Naku ke jaan aur zindagi khatre mein hai'aur usse dekho'its like he is pimping out his daughter'WTH?! chi'aasise baap hone se aacha hai ke baap ho hi naa'chi'

6. The We Demand Him Back  Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'SUNDAR'that's right'Sundar'of course we demand Dutta back'that goes without saying'but' another person that disapperared this week was Sundar'paata nahin kahaan chala gaya'lekin ek baath toh paaki hai'aapne saath saath'LTL ki comedy ko bhi saath leke gaya hai yeh'that is why my CR (above) for the rest of the week is crap'absolute crap'if you're gonna take Dutta Bhao away'at least leave us something'oops'someone to keep us entertained'aaisa raha toh tum logoon ka TRP's gaya 'down the drain'

LTL Express Extra

jnawaz

ok guys'so'to make up for my lack of activity this week'I thought I'd throw in something extra'now'how many of you have seen the movie'Dil To Pagal Hai? (Im laughing at myself for even asking that question) 'awesome movie hai naa'if anyone out there has been living under a rock and hasn't seen it'I HIGHLY recommend that you do'any way'we were at my Uncles house on Thursday'bored out of our minds'so Aunty busted out with DTPH and put it on'and omg'were we sucked in like a bunch of teenage girls watching The Notebook for the first time'lol'it was awesome'the beginning of the movie starts off with a song' "Ek Duje Ke Vaste"'OMG'one of my all time favorite songs of all time'the music'the lyrics'the singing'its just awesome'so'I thought I'd share'enjoy ladies'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETzPpAjnYqE

Siggie of the Week

cool.sindhya

yes yes that's right'LTL Experss has its FIRST ever'SOTW Winner'and'its none other than'.our pyaari'Sanju (SanRajDeewani) '

Here is the winning piece of art

to take lyrics of an evergreen and beautiful song'and then apply it to Tasha in such a meaningful siggie'hats off to ya!! *taliyaan*

and what is a win with our a prize'here is your prize siggie yaar'awesome job and well deserved honor! keep up the beautiful work!!

*siggie made my Sindy (cool.sindhya)

The End πŸ˜‰

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ....Its finally out ....
had been w8ing 4 it ....

&
Congratz Jazzie

on ur

Promotion

πŸ₯³
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
reserved
Edited for comments

@Jaz:<font size="2">hey jaz all the best n best of luck....i hope u crack this interview btw i did miss ur CR.....n even if u call it a blabber i wud say i just love it wen u do it πŸ˜‰................n Jaz congo to u u r cool viewbie nowπŸ‘

OMG jus read ur comic relief seg. haha even kala's hair are scared of her me ROFLing ....babi se ganpath pakka darrtha hai she need not even say nething wen ganpath looks at sups jewels at the ceremony babi glares at him n ganpath automatically changes expression...lol.........

Special awards were awesome ...the home schooling, lanat hai, n demand him bak were ultimate yaar

LTL express extra: thanks for the wonderful song i have it in my all time fav collection songs use to hear it all day wen TaSha wedding was happening believe it or not
</font>

@flowergirl: <font size="2">Thanks for the summary , though i din feel much happened but i simply loved dutta telling his family to stay out his personal matter,nakku talking to her friend ganesha n baji's face off with nakku</font>

@kshreya: <font size="2">Me missed dutta too guess dutta is planning to torture us too with nakku as we have been supporting her for a while now but he should know we re not at fault but how wud he he is in his gadha mode right now
Yup ksh it sounds real nice to call nakku dutta's wife 😊 n all ur "Who liked it" scenes were loved by me too wonderful selection.......n i loved the mangalsutra retying scene
</font>

@Fivr:<font size="2">Its wonderful to have u back ...finally u are up to date with the epi's .....n this is the first time m reading ur segment NL 9 was the first one i read so ..... 😳 I took notice of almost all dialogues in the epi my favs have been covered by u the first one "Poori duniya ko chor k, tuney mere saath dhoka kiya Nakku?!" i just cud not believe he said that wen i first saw it n yeah did u notice how kala reacted to that one ....she is one sharp vamp i must say...well fivr never looked at the pinjra dialogue the way u did ....gosh it does sound scary to me now .....O my really Babi is one person i love to hear especially when she is in her as u put it"kaam-wali-bayi-esque"mode heheπŸ˜† ...........n m seriously waiting for dutta's torture to begin he shud hurt her as much as he can so that wen he realises his mistake he will actually question himself without anyone pointing out to it that WHY did he do that with nakku when he left seema n din bother to even find sups 🀒 </font>

@Shabzz & Tanu: <font size="2">Tanu loved ur Bappa milaye jodi tag i used to call it "dutta banaye jodi" πŸ˜† yeah kala's intentions were crushed woopie kudos to dutta for that hmmm even i felt bad wen he was again repeating his MS n SIndoor definitions to nakku and guys the mother n son & mother n daughter scenes were really touching well written by u guys n i hate kala simply hate her for calling babi naukar in front of her daughter😑 good work love u guys</font>   

@Aisha: <font size="2">WOW loved all ur OMG moments kishore will do u proud....i simply forgot that baji is loyal enough to datta to hate the person who had hurt him hmmm so all hopes on kishore n Dutta of course d as he is the one who will find it at the end that his darling Dharam patni is innocent n is being punished for nothing but loving n caring for him so much despite her feelings for him hmmmm </font>

@Sanju: <font size="2">Yup no dutta ......n too much of trio .....i tell u these guys are planning to torture us along with nakku 😑

Congo to u sanju a very well deserved award for best siggie
</font>

@jani: <font size="2">janiiii yes u r right to give nakku n babi well deserving positions in the shining star segment hope to see more of nakku hunting dutta instead by forcing herself into his heart πŸ˜† </font>

@rdfan: <font size="2">hmmm he was deffo looking yummy after he changed his orange sa kurta .......n his expressions for dutta's pain was so n calling nakku k***** was not good at all 😑 </font>

all in all gr8 work by all πŸ‘ Edited by skavitha08 - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oooo! The NL is here!! Yay! I shall read it and comment araam sey!! 🀣🀣

And what is this?!?! *mock-angry muh* Where is my party?!?!? Na koi free khana, na kuch free drink.. Aik Pepsi hi de deti Jaz!! Promotion ki party toh mein le k hi rahongi!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Dew-drop thumbnail
Me too want party jaz ...πŸ˜‰
& welcum bak Fivr ,,,aaapka intezaar tha ..πŸ˜†

Congo Sanju 4 winning the siggie of the week ...very well deserved ..πŸ‘

Cindy fabulous sigggie yaar ..!πŸ‘
jnawaz thumbnail
can you believe...im actually on time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...thought i'd get this out of the way before i moved onto anything else...

@ Orpa: thanks for the simple summary!! miss you...see you tonight...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@ ksh: forget Tasha...TaSha ki toh hadi half...Ta...was missing most of the week...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...i hope he comes back soon cuz we need TaSha scenes....but ya...the retying of the "mangalsutra" ..haye 😳😳😳...i loved the stuff he said about people staying out of his personal life...looks like the evil trio of sisters are gonna have a hard time finding hobbies πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...loved the extra scenes of the week...i think a few correspond to my awards πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

@ Fivr: WELCOME BACK YAAR!! πŸ€—...we've missed you...good to have you back πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...awesome dialogues...all of them...i told you...you were missing some mast scenes in the previous weeks...was i right or what i RIGHT?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...the first one...about the betrayal of true love vs betrayal of infatuation...DEAD ON!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i loved how you said that men ruin their own happiness...but yes...i want Dutta to go to his little lake thinking place...or wherever he goes...and just sit...and THINK about all he's done...why does Naku's betrayal bother him so much...WHY!? uff...im pulling my hair out as well 😑😑😑 koi samjao iss gadhe ko!!  and ha ha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i loved that babi wala line...did a whole CR on that...she was the star of that episode for sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love this woman!! and that pinjar vala dialogue was off the hook...i mean OFF THE HOOK!! usually its the whole no wings and stuff...but wow...who but Dutta Bhao will say that you wont even see the sky!! 😲😲😲...genius...sheer genius!!! πŸ‘

@Tanu: thanks for helping out...loved all the scenes you chose...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ loved the "bappa milaye jodi" comment 😳😳😳...true to Naku form πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...that torturing in bedroom vs naughty comment...😲...had me blushing...but totally know what you mean πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

@ Shabz: ...aab net ki kya haal hai...saab kushal mangal πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...:mrs Dutta shri ram patil...i just cant get over how AWESOME that sounds 😍...abhi se yeh haal hai toh baad mein jaab romance shuru hoga...kya hoga mera? ....loved all the scenes you picked...but the one that really touched me was Babi talking to Setji about Naku...it was so cute...made me wonder if my own a*s of a little brother would miss me after im married.....................i highly doubt it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and thanks for the wish!! πŸ€—...

@ Aisha: meri yaar...zinda hoon...aur mast bhi hoon...sort of...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...drama on other forum...so no time for LTL...but hopefully thats over now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...loved the Naku-Bappa scene...i loved how she accepted her fate and was ready to jump feet first into the lions den...only our sherni would have the guts...koi aur hoti toh they'd be cowering in one corner scared for their lives...Naku is an awesome character πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i loved Kishore totally annoying Kaala....it was hilarious...the ghantees...perfect!! 😳😳😳😳...since you are at it...throw some shoes at the evil trio for me...they are really pissing me off 😑😑😑...i cant wait for Naku to put everyone..>EVERYONE back in their place!! come on Mrs. Patil!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️...

@ Sanju: loved the disappointment because i totally agree...i was sad cuz i was away from the forum and the show...but after catching up on last week...i realized i didnt miss much at all...talk about DRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±....btw...AWESOME siggy!! congrats on your win ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

@ Jani: Very...VERY apt choices for shining stars...wow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Mahi is really amazing me...the level of expressions she can express with only her EYES is astounding!! 😲😲😲...she is rocking...and Babi...I LOVE HER!! best mother ever!! 😳😳😳😳

@ Pallu: he he...maybe Patil house has a phool chor πŸ˜†πŸ˜† great work yaar πŸ˜ƒ

@ rdfan: i loved Kaala this week...her yellow saree was fab wasnt it...but yes...i liked baji too...his printed kurtas and stuff...the careless way he had the sleeves rolled up...rocked it! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

JAZ

πŸ‘
Armu4eva thumbnail

Did... did.. u ....did u just say that...Shabz.......haila.....

*FAINTs*

Yeh..sunne ko mere kaan .....kabse taras rahe the...err.. mera matlab...yeh padhne ko meri aankhein...kase taras rahi thi...Shabz.. u got me..all ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Tanu ...gets an alert from the...Mods......aka....Jazz... Cindy......and Shabz too....

Sabke saab.....pyaar ke dushman...πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry for that guys....... KIDDING πŸ˜‰

n Jazz & Shabz...

Very very...well deserved... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Also...to ALL......plz..if there is any error in the W&F ..

i apologize..for it..😳😳

Will b posting my comments on the issue soon enouf...πŸ˜›

Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Did... did.. u ....did u just say that...Shabz.......haila.....

*FAINTs*

Yeh..sunne ko mere kaan .....kabse taras rahe the...err.. mera matlab...yeh padhne ko meri aankhein...kase taras rahi thi...Shabz.. u got me..all ☺️

Tanu ...gets an alert from the...Mods......aka....Jazz... Cindy......and Shabz too....

Sabke saab.....pyaar ke dushman...πŸ₯Ί

πŸ˜†

Sorry for that guys....... KIDDING πŸ˜‰

n Jazz & Shabz...

Very very...well deserved... πŸ‘

Also...to ALL......plz..if there is any error in the W&F ..

i apologize..for it..😳😳

Will b posting my comments on the issue soon enouf...πŸ˜›

Tanu ,,,when i waz writing that line bout virtual hug .....i just knew u would catch that line ...
aur
pata nahi kyun mujhe phirse shaq hone lagta hai .....
u knw wat i mean ....
🀣🀣

& thanx 4 the wishes ...!😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Ok.....tada.....comment time..πŸ˜‰

Jazz sweets......πŸ€— that u tk so much pain n despite all the troubles..come up wit such awesome NL issues...week -on-week...we all Lub u for that sweetu..❀️

Flowergirl - Thanks for a beautiful summary........*tho the CVs..r back to their drag fest* ...njoyed the TaSha mangalsutra n Babi-nakus scenese the most this week...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...thanks dear..πŸ€—

Ksh - *Muah* sweetheart ...luv u for picking my most FAVE scene...for th week...yaar....the mangalsutra scene...was awesome.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜› the authority..aka..ADHIKAR wit which Dutta boy put the Mangalsutra bck on Naku......made me soo happy πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...!! Thanks babes...n another Hi-5 for choosing...the 'mera NEEJI mamla' scene too.....πŸ€— luvd all ur scenes..esp...the Pativrata oneπŸ˜‰ Great section dear..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fivr - Firstly..welcome back...n missed u loads...πŸ˜›...n a gr8 idea of hvng al the best Dialogues this week...πŸ˜‰....do i luv that.... 'teri dosti ne khallas' dialogue...or what...its awesome..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ n even the 'Pinjra' dialogue......power packed n delievered wit a punch by Mishal........ πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fabulous choices dear....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Shabz - ☺️☺️☺️ .....erm...ok ok....need to normalise... πŸ˜‰...... great W&F dear...esp...the Babi-Naku....bidai scene was just too good.....n one of my absolute favourites..!! I just luv the beautiful...bond that this ma-beti share...... shooo shweett ❀️ The mandir scene was so perfect.. if only the evil trio...din appear..there..!!   Great stuff dear....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thornewood -  Oh my pepsi queen......another rocking section dear....with fabulous choices as usual...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ n yaar....get a OMG-kameeni pan-beyond limits title to the evil trio...goodness...i soo hated the way the trio...derided..insulted n humiliated Naku...!! But thanks to the bappa scene...right before...i chose to ignore the terrible threesome..πŸ˜›

Luvd the Dutta-wife-hunting abhiyan a lot....Rocking stuff as usual...dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ u rock..❀️

Sanraj - I totally feel for u..yaar......seriously....what a drag....n there was TOO much of KALA..this week.... CVs.......we want Dutta yaar....not this trampish n vampish sisters....😭😭😭 Really disappointed at the sheer lack of Tasha scenes...  Great segment dear.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jani - Excellent..excellent choice of SOTW....n COTW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i just luvd Babi.....this week....from her dialogues to her expressions to her acting....n esp the heart to heart wit Naku.....she was awesome....

n Mahi...well need anyone say anymore abt her......wit fewer dialogues *ever since her wedding* she has excellently potrayed the pain of Naku thru her eyes...her expressions.... πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘just fantastic....!! ❀️ Fab section dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pallu - Wow...girl...u really got some great observatory skills...πŸ‘πŸ‘ i totally missed both the bloopers this week...😳 ....thank u dear.....for the excellent job...πŸ€—πŸ€—

rdfan - Yippeeeeeee πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ my cutie..Baji...got the award...sooo happy πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Thnx a lot dear...😳😳 n great choice... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jaz - Comic relief bit was fab....esp Babi...kicking...ganpats....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .....luvd the stmt.. spot on..πŸ˜‰ n well......kala tai...ke KAALe....baalon... ka raz..........bajaj brahmi amla kesh tel...err...mera matlab Logo ki Band bajana kesh tel...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok....now on the Awards........ the schooling ...er..... Main-bhi-Bhashaan-do....week at the LTL was oh sooo drab... *reminded me of college lects...n how we used to literally doze off* πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n yes yes......so totally ...... Mishal.. gets the .....u killed us wit ur ABSENCE  award..!! Missed him loads..😭😭😭

n Baji....mere sweet Baji...... i knw ur jealous..of the WO-Man...cmng suddenly between ur Dost-ana...but yaar...... stop being such a jerk...😭 ur breaking mine n Duttas heart....!! Come back to being ur cute sweet n naughty self..... tumhe tumhare... BHAU ki kasam..😳😳

Great job Jazz...rocking as always...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

n Heartiest..... CONGRATULATIONs.... to Sanraj......for the wining siggy.....πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘Excellent stuff dear...πŸ˜›

Keep rocking  NL team...........πŸ€— Luv u all....❀️
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Okkie ,,,thought of commenting nw & not leave it to aaram se ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Flowergirl : Great summary as usual ...!πŸ‘

@ Ksh : TaSha Sotw waz the perfect choice ....i had just luved this Dutta tying the mangalsutra again scene ...& even agree on the other scene of the week ..No should interfere in the matters of Mr & Mrs Dutta Shriram Patil ..
& on Hw hypocritical Sotw : Gosh i waz thinking the same when kala mouthed that words ..khud to maike mein rehti hai ...aur doosron ko bhashan deti hai ..
Rest of the Sotw were very apt ..liked them ..!πŸ˜‰

@ Fivr : Woooo hoooooooooooooo ..
πŸ˜ƒ
First of all ,,welcum bak ....we missed ur section ..

Apts choices on the Dotw ...specially the
"Arey Dutta Shree Ram Patil ko uskey dushman ki goli nahi mar payi ' par teri dosti' Teri dosti ne usey khalaas kar diya'" ' Dutta (May 18th)

& this ,,"Sala bin paindey ka lota, kabhi idhar dolta hai kabhi udhar!" ' Baabi (May 20th)
it waz too hilarious ..🀣
& hw can i not like this ..."Ye ghar tera pinjra hai, jahan tere par toh katey nahi jayenge likin urhne k liye tere sir k upar asmaan nahi miley ga" ' Dutta (May 24th)
we wanna see u do the torture Dutta ,,,par tum kahan ho ...!😳

@
Tanu : Luved all ur choices but the torture room with the naughty comment waz the best ....!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@ Aisha : Awesum section as usual ...loved reading it ...πŸ‘
btw ...meri taraf se bhi CVs  & also the trio ko shoes de maaro ..!πŸ˜†

@ Sanju : Agree wid u on this ...hate the trio ..!😑

@ Jani :  Mahi & Babi were perfect choices ..both of them rocked .. !πŸ‘

@ Payal : Yh ,,i too noticed the Ganesh photo blooper ,,but i think i missed the other one ..!

@ Rdfan : Yh ,,,Baaji did luk differnt this week ....apart 4rm the change in his mood his dressing too luked different ..!πŸ˜†

@ Jaz & Aisha : Great awards yaar ..
we surely want him bak ....we r not here to see  the trio ..!
I just luved the Lanat hai tujhpe award ...hw lowly can u get Ganpat ..😑

Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago