Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh yeah yeah the week was a drag especially the lat two days..we had no mishalπŸ˜• buh neva mind!!!the express is great!!u guys make me feel that the week was not that boring..the mirch masala and extra spices took it to another level..
hey guys u did a fantabulous job..proud of u allπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

and the WINNERS!!  san and cindy!!CONGO to the two of u!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....u both did a mind blowing job!!!..u guys deserve it!!!
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey Jaz...gudluck 4 the job...πŸ˜‰...hope ke vo tumeh mil jaye...n a big congratz on making Viewbie...that truely is awesum...πŸ‘...me really missed ur CR aayi shapat...espesh wen we was havin such a drag wk n no Dutta 2...cud of done wiv the daily giggles u provide wiv CR... woohoo special Surprise...was rocking...πŸ˜ƒ...no need 4 tnx 4 checking in about where u was...hope ur lappy is doin ok...awaiting repairs 4 the last tym...πŸ˜†

@ ...flowergirl_O...shorter than usual but as gud as always...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ ...Shreya...nice choice of scenes Shreya...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Dostana SOTW:...
omg yeah that was lyk 2 funny...n Baji's face was sumink 2...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

@ ...Fivr...awww no need 4 sowee's...😳...but we all 4give u...
hehe...Fivr u crack me up dude...ur dialogues choices wer xlent...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
n ur comments on them wer super 2...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

@ ...shabz & Tanu...aweum W&F's...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
totally agree that the mother daughter bonding between Naku n Babi is gr8...
and the bidaai scenes wer lyk 2 sad *weep weep*......
the trio name thing had me in a lil fit on anger 2...😑...

@ ...Aisha...1st of all hope u get more net tym...😳...Whoa-K so u knw how much i njoy reading ur omg's na...this week was no diff...awesum awesum sections dude...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock...wen he said 2 kala...u turned poor Naku who was Dutta's biggest well wisher into his dushman...i was lyk hell yeah...theres no doubt in his mind that Naku is innocent...πŸ‘...hopefully he will do wateva he can 2 help Naku make Dutta n evy1 else see this 2...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...

@ ...Sanju...Disappointment of the Week ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
i cudnt agree more...i mean taras karo hum pe CV log...already only a four eps...upar se yeh drag...aur sabse dukh bari baat...no Dutta...😭...
kya kya sehenge hum......baat rahi Naku ke kapro ki...she reched Dutta's room hopefully she will change now...πŸ˜†

Edited by jani-yeh - 13 years ago
jani-yeh thumbnail
@ ...palluluvsarmaan...gud job spotting the bloopers...πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
i missed the fact that they took the photo...πŸ˜†...n even missed that the flower tray was gone...damn ur gud...β­οΈπŸ˜†...

@ ...rdfan...finally ur able 2 do ur section...bet ur lyk over the moon...πŸ˜†...
Baji is an awesum choice...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...as mad as i am @ Baji 4 not trying 2 figure out Naku is being framed...i cnt argue wiv the fact that he really is a lil cutie...n his clothes always look gud on him...πŸ˜ƒ...

Woohoo Jaz...awesum CR's...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Baji Aayi....akhon ki baatein...lmao...it really was a odd...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...i mean they cud of spoke l8r...instead of having a mute convo ryt there in front of Dutts...i mean i knw he can b a gadha @ tyms...😳...but im sure he dint miss their bina keheh baatein...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...cv's must b saving money on dilogues...already Naku dnt say much...πŸ˜†...

ek taraf Dutta hai jo keh raha hai ke vo Naku ko nay chorega ...
aur doosri taraf Naku hai...jo keh rahi hai bas mujeh ub mere pati ke ghar mein rehna hai...πŸ‘@least we knw they will stay 2gether if nothing else...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

was omg 2 funny how Ganpat took his bistar n ran...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

@...Jaz....Awesum awards...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
The Are You Kidding Me Award...i hear u loud n clear...no Dutta made me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...😑...hope he's bk 2day...else i wnt b able 2 stop myself 4m smashin the tv...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...

The  Get With The Program Award...Naku really shud change her clothes...dutta shopping 4 Naku...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...another source of torture...shorts skirts n lace tops...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

osj...are u missing Suds Jaz...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...

awesum LTL xtra Jaz...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...

massive congo 2 Sanju...4 the siggy of the week...totally well deserved...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ€—...

jani-yeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: skavitha08

@jani: janiiii yes u r right to give nakku n babi well deserving positions in the shining star segment hope to see more of nakku hunting dutta instead by forcing herself into his heart πŸ˜†

all in all gr8 work by all πŸ‘

Tnx glad u agree...😳...
that wud b fun 2 see...she cud take lessons 4m her aayi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
she's totally got Ganpat on lock...πŸ˜†...
jani-yeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ Jani: Very...VERY apt choices for shining stars...wow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Mahi is really amazing me...the level of expressions she can express with only her EYES is astounding!! 😲😲😲...she is rocking...and Babi...I LOVE HER!! best mother ever!! 😳😳😳😳

aww tnx Jaz...EmbarrassedπŸ˜ƒ...
i knw she is lyk 2 gud @ the xpression thing...Clap...
any1 else wud of fallen flat on their face wiv such less dialogues...
but mahi...is doin a xlent job...Clap⭐️...

jani-yeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Jani - Excellent..excellent choice of SOTW....n COTW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i just luvd Babi.....this week....from her dialogues to her expressions to her acting....n esp the heart to heart wit Naku.....she was awesome....

n Mahi...well need anyone say anymore abt her......wit fewer dialogues *ever since her wedding* she has excellently potrayed the pain of Naku thru her eyes...her expressions.... πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘just fantastic....!! ❀️ Fab section dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Keep rocking  NL team...........πŸ€— Luv u all....❀️

tnx yaar...😳...

Babi n Naku...are awesum mother daughter duo...⭐️...
was nice 2 giv them shining stars 2gether...πŸ˜ƒ...

u2...πŸ€—...

jani-yeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

@ Jani :  Mahi & Babi were perfect choices ..both of them rocked .. !πŸ‘

tnx Shabz...sooooo glad u agree...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jani-yeh

tnx Shabz...sooooo glad u agree...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...

had to agree coz ur were rite ...!
🀣
jani-yeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

had to agree coz ur were rite ...!
🀣

agar wrong thi tho kya karti???...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jani-yeh

agar wrong thi tho kya karti???...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Tum kabhi wrong ho sakti ho ..πŸ˜›
btw ,,luv ur new DP ...!
😍