Bullying Rucha

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Don't you guys think that all the girls are bullying Rucha? They targeted her with washing clothes, then they washed those clothes in the most ridiculous method ever🀣 and poor her she washed those individually.

I'm sure they will target her for eliminations tomorrow this is sad. Just because she's not as famous as the other contestants and young they are targeting her I feel bad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well i heard she was among the people who got eliminated early

in the BHAINS decorating episode, rucha was probably right...but this time she probably deserved it

choti behen choti behen choti behen!!! aarrghhh...even if it was my own sister who said that so many times, i would have been irritated
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Well I don't think saying choti behen is so irritating that you call the show sh*t and say you will leave, Aushima is a loser. She couldn't stand losing and that's why she was making dumb excuses. She said she was sick and then she was nicely pulling the rope in the tug of war.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol i guess it is a difference of opinion here....
i felt rucha was going coochie coochie

and ive gotten irritable at the end of the day too..plainly aushima was irritated at the end of the day..
after a good sleep things do turn better next day..

ROFL even roshni was pulling the rope right from the treatment fr choking or
whatever
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
I agree Roshni too is fake, she was soooo sick but she could nicely dress up play the tug of war and go to the dinnerπŸ˜•
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bandicoot

well i heard she was among the people who got eliminated early

in the BHAINS decorating episode, rucha was probably right...but this time she probably deserved it

choti behen choti behen choti behen!!! aarrghhh...even if it was my own sister who said that so many times, i would have been irritated

Lolzz i agree ....this choti behen nagging was a bit over the top πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but i think aushima too overreacted .....Actually she was already irritated with rucha as their family liked rucha more and she felt bad about it ...so her frustration got elevated when rucha started naggingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya they kind of bullied rucha in tht clothes task..lolz...khudh kitne gande tarike se dhoye sare kapde n rucha was washin them individually n allπŸ˜†..I think shes gonna be out for sure....lol I dun think kapde gav walo ke honge..agar gaav walo ko apne kapdo se pyar hai..lolz...🀣..the way these gals were takin out their frustration... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Talking of Rucha bein famous or not..actually i rememebred rucha's face since she has worked in some serials..i didnt recognice Aushima...πŸ˜†..but ya then comparin to outher gals shes lil overshadowed lets c wht happens..Edited by chui_mui - 13 years ago
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
First it was parveen bhabhi and now Rucha πŸ˜‰

Even though I feel Rucha is no saint, it was not right to gang up on her. Aushima had enough time to brainwash them into bullying Rucha, when she spent some time with them the previous night πŸ˜›
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I feel soory for rucha but she was a little mean yesterday
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitz17

First it was parveen bhabhi and now Rucha πŸ˜‰

Even though I feel Rucha is no saint, it was not right to gang up on her. Aushima had enough time to brainwash them into bullying Rucha, when she spent some time with them the previous night πŸ˜›

that can be a possibility ....but how was Aushima allowed to stay with some other contestants ...? is there no vanity van or some thing...? πŸ˜•

though i like Aushima ...but it was not right on her part to brainwash the other contestants

poor Rucha reminded me of Cinderella