Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -shuleen-

that can be a possibility ....but how was Aushima allowed to stay with some other contestants ...? is there no vanity van or some thing...? 😕

though i like Aushima ...but it was not right on her part to brainwash the other contestants

poor Rucha reminded me of Cinderella

Tumne phir party badal li ....yaar kahin toh tika karo 😆
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

challo i'l stick with Aushima only....aur Roshni.....waise bhi tumhari Cinderella...aaj raat ke baara baje jaane wali hai 😆

chimuli thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitz17

First it was parveen bhabhi and now Rucha 😉

Even though I feel Rucha is no saint, it was not right to gang up on her. Aushima had enough time to brainwash them into bullying Rucha, when she spent some time with them the previous night 😛

I also agree Aushima is no saint..but okk firstly she lost..upar se ye badi behen kaha thi..choti behen jeet ke aai thing would piss anyone..n this is a game..so u hv to chalo fook fook ke...y this rucha was jatain so apnapan....😆...n moreover Aushima brainwashing girls like sam n kash..hard to believe.... 😆 ye sab reality shows me khudh manji hui khiladi hai....😆...n groupism to hoga hi..rucha shud hv used her brain..i think
Bugger thumbnail

Phir aushima 😆😆😆.......bin painde ke laute ki tarah ludke jaa rahe ho 😆😆😆😆..kabhi idhar ..kabhi udhar 😆

Oh i think the same ...she might leave today ....she was giving some good entertainent indirectly ....😆😆.....

chimuli thumbnail

that can be a possibility ....but how was Aushima allowed to stay with some other contestants ...? is there no vanity van or some thing...? 😕

though i like Aushima ...but it was not right on her part to brainwash the other contestants

poor Rucha reminded me of Cinderella

Bechari cindrella ka comparison kisse kar rahe ho.. 😆
Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: chui_mui

I also agree Aushima is no saint..but okk firstly she lost..upar se ye badi behen kaha thi..choti behen jeet ke aai thing would piss anyone..n this is a game..so u hv to chalo fook fook ke...y this rucha was jatain so apnapan....😆...n moreover Aushima brainwashing girls like sam n kash..hard to believe.... 😆 ye sab reality shows me khudh manji hui khiladi hai....😆...n groupism to hoga hi..rucha shud hv used her brain..i think

Oh i agree according to me rucha is the dumbest of all the girls 😆😆😆😆
I dont see any difference between her and a 10 yr old nagging kid 😆
chimuli thumbnail

Oh i agree according to me rucha is the dumbest of all the girls 😆

I dont see any difference between her and a 10 yr old nagging kid 😆

yaa right upar se usey bhi kapde kash style se dhone chahiye the....ye kapde dhone par koii inam to tha nahi jo individually dhoey...usney..but manna padega all gals r mean..but thts wht game is..apni jan bachao bhale dusro ko marwao...poor rucha 😆
rudeMRindia thumbnail

u mean Rucha....? she is the most boring contestant a show can ever get after Shyrlin chopra and Rakhi ki Amma 😆 ...tumhe kaan se angle se woh entertaining lagi ..?

Bugger thumbnail

Thats why i used the word "indirectly" ..baji ghanti ? nahi naa ...i knew it 😆😆

She annoys Aushima so indirectly aushima is giving us some lovely footages ....baaki sab toh filhaal goody goody hai ...only Aushima and rucha r giving us some mahabharat episodes ....😆😆........samajh mein aaya 😆😆
Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago

rudeMRindia thumbnail

Thats why i used the word "indirectly" ..baji ghanti ? nahi naa ...i knew it 😆😆

She annoys Aushimaso indirectly aushima is giving us some lovely footages ....baaki sab toh filhaal goody goody hai ...only Aushima and rucha r giving us some mahabharat episodes ....😆😆........samajh mein aaya 😆😆

Aushima...and lovely footage....? the first ten minutes of last episode dekh ke to mujhe laga kahi yeh show Kjo toh direct nahi kar rha na...what rona dhona....and dher saare asu....?😕 ...kitna boring tha episode 🥱