Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -shuleen-

Aushima...and lovely footage....? the first ten minutes of last episode dekh ke to mujhe laga kahi yeh show Kjo toh direct nahi kar rha na...what rona dhona....and dher saare asu....?😕 ...kitna boring tha episode 🥱

Then what did u like ...Roshni's giggling 😆😆😆.....well i love such dramas ...😆 ..yahi toh reality show kas asli fun hai ....not the silly giggles 😆😆
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

[/DIV]
<div>

Then what did u like ...Roshni's giggling 😆😆😆.....well i love such dramas ...😆 ..yahi toh reality show kas asli fun hai ....not the silly giggles 😆😆

Yessssssssss i just love Roshni from kasam se days....maine to chak de bacche bhi dekha tha uske liye.....😳 .....aur jhagde tak toh theek tha....but kabhi khushi kabhi gum ke track par rona thona wats just so ekta kapoorish
chimuli thumbnail

he will like anythin related to roshni..uske safed chamakte hue jhut bhi..🤣
Bugger thumbnail

Yessssssssss i just love Roshni from kasam se days....maine to chak de bacche bhi dekha tha uske liye.....😳 .....aur jhagde tak toh theek tha....but kabhi khushi kabhi gum ke track par rona thona wats just so ekta kapoorish

That makes the show more funny as the rona -dhona appears more scripted than the daily soaps 😆😆😆 .....i would prefer Rucha anyday than Monica ...who has nothing to contribute in theshow than hanging on to samby😆
Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: chui_mui

he will like anythin related to roshni..uske safed chamakte hue jhut bhi..🤣

He he ...as i said ....lub is blind ..😆😆😆
chimuli thumbnail

That makes the show more funny as the rona -dhona appears more scripted than the daily soaps 😆😆😆.....i would prefer Rucha anyday than Monica ...who has nothing to contribute in theshow than hanging on to samby😆

lolzz I agree monica is no fun to watch...😆...whereas maybe rucha rahe toh aur ladaiya ho..aushima se..n they both r partners as in aushi n rucha so aur maza ayega😆
rudeMRindia thumbnail

That makes the show more funny as the rona -dhona appears more scripted than the daily soaps 😆😆😆.....i would prefer Rucha anyday than Monica ...who has nothing to contribute in theshow than hanging on to samby😆

lolzz agree monica aur gaav ki gaay mein koi farak nahi ...bechari bholi hai .....if Samby was not her partner....toh uski toh band kab ki baj jaati 😆 ...but she is dil ki saaf
chimuli thumbnail

lolzz agree monica aur gaav ki gaay mein koi farak nahi ...bechari bholi hai .....if Samby was not her partner....toh uski toh band kab ki baj jaati 😆 ...but she is dil ki saaf

🤣
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aaww im feeling bad for her!!!!!!!
thats unfair that they r targeting only her
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i felt bad for her at first....but that whole choti behan thing was sooooooooo annoying!! i think aushima was still nice, i would have gotten soo mad!