Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: 211su

Well said Neha .. Loved you post ..

It seems that in DMG having the same taste in in Coffee .. Games .. Colour are the reasons for a couple to stay together .. So basically if he doesn't have the same taste as me, he is not capable of being my soulmate .. And I would never fall in love with him .. Is this what they are trying to convey ..
Yup exactly!So like I said next time you go to the coffee shop,adorn yourself well...cuz you are bound to meet a soul mate or two...😆

They are overlooking everything that Sid has done for her already .. And the reasons why she is in love with him .. He married her .. stood by her .. cared for her .. But no she will not like him for these reasons .. She will love him for liking the same coffee or waxing his legs or having a cool walk ðŸ˜² .. He is trying get her attention, but aren't they able to see that she is giving him too much attention already ..
Yes!!Like it has been mentioned-the tips work for people wanting to be noticed but Ridhima is dying to hear one kind word from Sid!!This track is nonsensical

Love is beyond I love you .. There is so much more to a relationship than just saying 'I love you .. ' .. It is a strong sense of attachement and affection .. And SR do have that attachment and affection towards each other .. They have gone so ahead that today for both of them each other's happiness matters more than anything else .. This is love .. It doesn't always have to be spoken can just be felt ..
I always felt that DMG strongly confused romance with love-Love is not about moonlight walks,or crazy passion or eyelocks or blushes.Its a deep intense feeling which does not need to be expressed but felt!And both Ridhima and Sid has experienced it..

Why they have to do all this is beyond me .. He is trying to woo a wife who is already in love with him .. Why 4 din ladki in when the ladki is already in .. And Armaan knows it, so i am wondering what is stopping him from telling Sid that today Riddhima just needs to know how much you care for her .. how much you want ..

BINGO...!Thats my question too...why id not Arman just telling Sid that she cares about you...she needs to just talk with you and you need to just tell her how you feel!
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post ..!!

How much ---i want to say i am not happy with the latest track....!!

the relatationship was taken mature level and sudden stupid foolish ideas ...
Sid is Husband and silent lover and he know how to woo his wife and he does not need A's help...!!

remember Sid has set the candle light for Ridz before lonavala fiasco...!!

before engagement he has set the Star build sky....and all the loveable environment...!!

he is houstan cool dude man......!! what CVS up to !! Hate it !!
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

The last few days we have seen Arman teach Sid how to be a perfect Bf and woo Ridhima-lets ignore the fact that they are already married and Ridhima is already maha wooed by her hubby- and in the process is doing all that he can to make the Sidma relation as pure as AR was.I soundly salute him!!

So lets see the fail safe ways of ensuring your wife, who is already wooed, is wooed:

1)Change your walk- So all you people who thought that all we need to walk is two legs come out of your secluded cocoons and face the real world.You need to watch atleast 350 hollywood and bollywood movies (because all movies dont have bufoons aka cool dudes) and watch exactly where they put their hands,their facial expressions and a silly goofy grin and continous jumping on the toes-So men who walk normally move over-the fool -I mean cool dudes are here!

And what abt the gals who get pissed off at the boys who have a "Don't care" attitude on their face 🤣 What abt the girls who love caring and possessive husbands😆 What abt the gals who want to be noticed by their hubbies and this cool attitudes create MORE misunderstandings that the husband doesn't love her😆 is it a way of patching or breaking up?😆
Apparently guddi..we dont exist!Girls only want waxed legs and pink shirts..so to be a girl I started writing in pink😆
2)Wax your legs- Ridhima was a seedi-saadhi girl with tastes in waxed legs-never knew that!Maybe they edited the scene where Ridhima explained to Arman which parts of the body of her soul mate needs to be waxed,which needs to be tatooed and which needs to muscular-no wonder Arman always waxed his legs.Anyway one way of ensuring you wife sees you as her bf is to wax your legs-Love apparently is hairless unless the hair is on the head!

3)Wear PINK-Yes baby..its the new ""in"" color!!Funnily Ridhima never wears pink herself-and Arman never did wear that pink -maybe that is why Ridhima left Arman -so now he realises!!Anyway to make sure you wife notices you wear eye shocking pink that makes the eyes hurt!!

These point number 2 and 3 are totally out of my wit😕😲😆.. So.. no comment on these two..😃 I LOVE Gay boys and people who wear Pink Shirts😃 Armaan has waxed his legs many times.. and has worn pink shirt for innumerable times😃
Lol....🤣
4)Drink the same coffee- Thank you Armanji for this-Now I know how will I find the guy who is my soul mate-Stand in the coffee line and wait for the guy who drinks coffee the same way that you do and bingo that is your life partner,your true pure love and...soul mate..and love of your wife and if that turns out to be a girl- thats your luck!!Deal with it!

Drinking the same kinda coffee is important!

OMG.. Is it true? Erm.. 🤔 I have 3 male frnds in my friend circle in College, who love Black Coffee.. Including me.. So am I supposed to be Modern Version of Draupadi and becoming soulmates of ALL of them though we share JUST friendship
🤔..
I was in the same boat..so i have decided to organise a BB match..you do the same and do mention that they need to wear shortsso you can see whether their legs are waxed or not..LOVE IS HAIRLESS...remember?

5) Play basketball and win-There is a reason why Ridhima is called basket and after two years I figured it out.Whoever puts the ball in the basket most times wins the basket-wow!!I am so proud of myself.Such a nice way of ensuring that your hubby loves your purely and wants you back in his life.He plays and wins the game from your ex-Now Ridhima would know she made a better choice...wow!!

🤣🤣 Yes.. What I dont understand is, why can't Riddhima marry the BALL itself? Basket and Ball.. Basketball.. Together forever😳 If a ball can decide life-partner, then it is the safest option to marry😃

khizzz!That would be the safest and the best bet..I am sure Ridhima did try but ball ne refuse kar diya...isliye toh poor Sid has to deal with tsunami Ridhima!

6)Candlelight dinner- hayye!!Lit a candle and eat a morsel and hence love is pure and true!!

These days, peoples' first date is always Candle-light dinner.. I have read that in number of articles regarding actors n all.. Even though they r married to DIFFERENT persons now😆

So Siddy baby follow six steps and win the wife you have won again!

The thing is.. the basic concept is wrong.. No need to impress an ALREADY impressed gal😡Just say ILU and bring her back man😡

Great!!That is just the point...How do you impress a girl who is already maha impressed...the entire track is baseless
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabkudi98

thank u his wife was already impressed with him sid just had 2 make one more move 2 win his wife back dats it

Absolutely right!BINGO!
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

nice post ..!!

How much ---i want to say i am not happy with the latest track....!!

the relatationship was taken mature level and sudden stupid foolish ideas ...
Sid is Husband and silent lover and he know how to woo his wife and he does not need A's help...!!

remember Sid has set the candle light for Ridz before lonavala fiasco...!!

before engagement he has set the Star build sky....and all the loveable environment...!!

he is houstan cool dude man......!! what CVS up to !! Hate it !!

hEY Princess
Thanks for pointing that out!Sid is quite capable of wooing his wife -thank you very much!But the point is he does not need to woo his wife.SR just need to talk...I dont know why are we being treated to this baseless,meaningless track...

Maybe to purify the SR love😉
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with you!..this track is ridiculous!..its beyond pathetic!..i suppose it meant to be funny thats all!!..because it's totally nonsense if you ask me!
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya Neha.....Ridz knows that SID never meant to hurt her.....remember that mandir step scene ...Ridz knows ...how much he cares of her...!!
Both knows both are love and care for each other ...just needed talking and nice scenes...!!

fun can be shown different ways....!!

Dostana track was great.....but 4 din ladki in...is tottally failure track...it does not fit at all...with this much beautiful SR relationship.....just need talk...!!
Thanks to CVS......no single talk given to SIDDHIMA !! and all the time some one some one appears...!!

Such a stupid track .....i hope nonsense end with good logical...otherwise....they going to ruin SID's character big time !!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

well said neha,

SR already love each other, SR wnat to be together and spend they lfie together, so the track of wooing doesnt make sense at all.

but like shilpa said hope we get a meaningful msg from the track

Plan A of the plan has already failed

and if you see what wasnt planned ie SR duppata eye lock on fri, that worked for SR. That was SR flavour,

In the eye lock competition too, Sr were lsot in each others eys, Rids remembered the fatak she gave sid in the drunk state and the eye lock from her sdie got lost, They were remembering they close mommnths during the part and that too wasnt planned

norzar

Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahahhahaahhhahahahahaahahhhahaaa
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

i totally agree with you!..this track is ridiculous!..its beyond pathetic!..i suppose it meant to be funny thats all!!..because it's totally nonsense if you ask me!

See the intention is to be funny but in the course of light relief two amazing characters are losing their appeal and the sidma bond is being charted into unknown and degrading boundaries!