Fail safe ways of manoing already-manoied wife!

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
The last few days we have seen Arman teach Sid how to be a perfect Bf and woo Ridhima-lets ignore the fact that they are already married and Ridhima is already maha wooed by her hubby- and in the process is doing all that he can to make the Sidma relation as pure as AR was.I soundly salute him!!

So lets see the fail safe ways of ensuring your wife, who is already wooed, is wooed:

1)Change your walk- So all you people who thought that all we need to walk is two legs come out of your secluded cocoons and face the real world.You need to watch atleast 350 hollywood and bollywood movies (because all movies dont have bufoons aka cool dudes) and watch exactly where they put their hands,their facial expressions and a silly goofy grin and continous jumping on the toes-So men who walk normally move over-the fool -I mean cool dudes are here!

2)Wax your legs- Ridhima was a seedi-saadhi girl with tastes in waxed legs-never knew that!Maybe they edited the scene where Ridhima explained to Arman which parts of the body of her soul mate needs to be waxed,which needs to be tatooed and which needs to muscular-no wonder Arman always waxed his legs.Anyway one way of ensuring you wife sees you as her bf is to wax your legs-Love apparently is hairless unless the hair is on the head!

3)Wear PINK-Yes baby..its the new ""in"" color!!Funnily Ridhima never wears pink herself-and Arman never did wear that pink -maybe that is why Ridhima left Arman -so now he realises!!Anyway to make sure you wife notices you wear eye shocking pink that makes the eyes hurt!!

4)Drink the same coffee- Thank you Armanji for this-Now I know how will I find the guy who is my soul mate-Stand in the coffee line and wait for the guy who drinks coffee the same way that you do and bingo that is your life partner,your true pure love and...soul mate..and love of your wife and if that turns out to be a girl- thats your luck!!Deal with it!

Drinking the same kinda coffee is important!

5) Play basketball and win-There is a reason why Ridhima is called basket and after two years I figured it out.Whoever puts the ball in the basket most times wins the basket-wow!!I am so proud of myself.Such a nice way of ensuring that your hubby loves your purely and wants you back in his life.He plays and wins the game from your ex-Now Ridhima would know she made a better choice...wow!!

6)Candlelight dinner- hayye!!Lit a candle and eat a morsel and hence love is pure and true!!

So Siddy baby follow six steps and win the wife you have won again!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_S

Love apparently is hairless unless the hair is on the head! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4)Now I know how will I find the guy who is my soul mate-

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† My guy best friend n I drink the same type of coffee...hmm, he must be my soulmate! Thanks Neha! or Dr. Armaan! I've been looking everywhere n he was here all along! Now I know! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5) Play basketball and win-There is a reason why Ridhima is called basket and after two years I figured it out.Whoever puts the ball in the basket most times wins the basket-wow!!I  🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by Cookies01 - 13 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't blame Armaan but I think this story by far is one of the most ridiculous ones. It doesn't make sense. Rid is already attracted to Sid. So what does he have to achieve by wearing pink or waxing his legs. The waxed leg is too funny. Then things like Cappuccino. Rid blurted out that Sid taught her the meaning of love would his taste of Cappuccino really make a difference?

Armaan's advises are good but they are not meant for Sid. It suits someone who is trying to get noticed for the first time. But Rid knows Sid's existence more than anyone else'. It does not make sense.

But this could be a nice story. even if story wise it is ridiculous the scenes are funny. KSG and KW rock as Armaan and Sid. Their face expressions are priceless. Maybe CVS will show that Sid didn't need to do those things as Rid liked him to begin with.

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nehaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................sweetyyyyyyyy....I feel like U are my soul sista...........U seem to share my mindset most of the times.....and once again u bring out yet another magnificent and truthful post...

Since the day I have found out about this KHNH track........I have simply not been able to digest it coz I have been seeing SR at a very mature........deep and poignant level and my perspective of them held high respects........but after seeing the few epis into this track......its srsly has been nothing but a clown circus and I now indeed refuse to change my views on this track at all ....forget about even thinking to try to comprehend with it.....

Like I mentioned in my post in ur last thread.............all this is stemming from Rids "Tumne kyu nahi kaha ki Ridhimma I love you"..

Is love really just saying I love you..........than wat do I call all those concerns of Sid  for Ridz when they were not even friends?? wat do I call that behavior of Sid when he put himself at lifeline for this one woman to save her honor when she was dead by her soul??? wat do I call that strength of Sid to endure all the pain that he was going thru post marriage and post armaan's entry back into their lives and yet waiting patiently for his wife to decide???? Wat do I call all those  yellings....screamings....spiteful, heart breaking words he spoke to her....those harsh treatments to her only for her benefit.........for her to be herself.........for her happiness????
To me this is genuine.......pure....true mature love..........love that goes beyond alphabets..........love that cannot be enchanted in "I LOVE YOU".......love that is simply observed and felt.......love that sips thru the veins of inner most self............ur SOUL........love that is unbreakable....unexplanable.....

So I understand Sid is a human with a golden heart.......who has his flaws..........and one of which is his incapability to express his love in words like others would.............so now is this a CRIME???????? Or is it a tradeoff in order to be with that one woman who means the world to him????

I am hoping that CVs do come out with a logical and meaningful messge at the end of this track for all this circus to make sense......

And I cross my fingers, hands on my heart and heads bowed down to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said Neha .. Loved you post ..

It seems that in DMG having the same taste in in Coffee .. Games .. Colour are the reasons for a couple to stay together .. So basically if he doesn't have the same taste as me, he is not capable of being my soulmate .. And I would never fall in love with him .. Is this what they are trying to convey ..

They are overlooking everything that Sid has done for her already .. And the reasons why she is in love with him .. He married her .. stood by her .. cared for her .. But no she will not like him for these reasons .. She will love him for liking the same coffee or waxing his legs or having a cool walk πŸ˜² .. He is trying get her attention, but aren't they able to see that she is giving him too much attention already ..

Love is beyond I love you .. There is so much more to a relationship than just saying 'I love you .. ' .. It is a strong sense of attachement and affection .. And SR do have that attachment and affection towards each other .. They have gone so ahead that today for both of them each other's happiness matters more than anything else .. This is love .. It doesn't always have to be spoken can just be felt ..

Why they have to do all this is beyond me .. He is trying to woo a wife who is already in love with him .. Why 4 din ladki in when the ladki is already in .. And Armaan knows it, so i am wondering what is stopping him from telling Sid that today Riddhima just needs to know how much you care for her .. how much you want ..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The last few days we have seen Arman teach Sid how to be a perfect Bf and woo Ridhima-lets ignore the fact that they are already married and Ridhima is already maha wooed by her hubby- and in the process is doing all that he can to make the Sidma relation as pure as AR was.I soundly salute him!!

So lets see the fail safe ways of ensuring your wife, who is already wooed, is wooed:

1)Change your walk- So all you people who thought that all we need to walk is two legs come out of your secluded cocoons and face the real world.You need to watch atleast 350 hollywood and bollywood movies (because all movies dont have bufoons aka cool dudes) and watch exactly where they put their hands,their facial expressions and a silly goofy grin and continous jumping on the toes-So men who walk normally move over-the fool -I mean cool dudes are here!

And what abt the gals who get pissed off at the boys who have a "Don't care" attitude on their face 🀣 What abt the girls who love caring and possessive husbandsπŸ˜† What abt the gals who want to be noticed by their hubbies and this cool attitudes create MORE misunderstandings that the husband doesn't love herπŸ˜† is it a way of patching or breaking up?πŸ˜†

2)Wax your legs- Ridhima was a seedi-saadhi girl with tastes in waxed legs-never knew that!Maybe they edited the scene where Ridhima explained to Arman which parts of the body of her soul mate needs to be waxed,which needs to be tatooed and which needs to muscular-no wonder Arman always waxed his legs.Anyway one way of ensuring you wife sees you as her bf is to wax your legs-Love apparently is hairless unless the hair is on the head!

3)Wear PINK-Yes baby..its the new ""in"" color!!Funnily Ridhima never wears pink herself-and Arman never did wear that pink -maybe that is why Ridhima left Arman -so now he realises!!Anyway to make sure you wife notices you wear eye shocking pink that makes the eyes hurt!!

These point number 2 and 3 are totally out of my witπŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.. So.. no comment on these two..πŸ˜ƒ I LOVE Gay boys and people who wear Pink ShirtsπŸ˜ƒ Armaan has waxed his legs many times.. and has worn pink shirt for innumerable timesπŸ˜ƒ

4)Drink the same coffee- Thank you Armanji for this-Now I know how will I find the guy who is my soul mate-Stand in the coffee line and wait for the guy who drinks coffee the same way that you do and bingo that is your life partner,your true pure love and...soul mate..and love of your wife and if that turns out to be a girl- thats your luck!!Deal with it!

OMG.. Is it true? Erm.. πŸ€” I have 3 male frnds in my friend circle in College, who love Black Coffee.. Including me.. So am I supposed to be Modern Version of Draupadi and becoming soulmates of ALL of them though we share JUST friendship
πŸ€”..

5) Play basketball and win-There is a reason why Ridhima is called basket and after two years I figured it out.Whoever puts the ball in the basket most times wins the basket-wow!!I am so proud of myself.Such a nice way of ensuring that your hubby loves your purely and wants you back in his life.He plays and wins the game from your ex-Now Ridhima would know she made a better choice...wow!!

🀣🀣 Yes.. What I dont understand is, why can't Riddhima marry the BALL itself? Basket and Ball.. Basketball.. Together forever😳 If a ball can decide life-partner, then it is the safest option to marryπŸ˜ƒ

6)Candlelight dinner- hayye!!Lit a candle and eat a morsel and hence love is pure and true!!

These days, peoples' first date is always Candle-light dinner.. I have read that in number of articles regarding actors n all.. Even though they r married to DIFFERENT persons nowπŸ˜†

So Siddy baby follow six steps and win the wife you have won again!

The thing is.. the basic concept is wrong.. No need to impress an ALREADY impressed gal😑Just say ILU and bring her back man😑
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I on't blame Armaan but I think this story by far is one of the most ridiculous ones. It doesn't make sense. Rid is already attracted to Sid. So what does he have to achieve by wearing pink or waxing his legs. The waxed leg is too funny. Then things like Cappuccino. Rid blurted out that Sid taught her the meaning of love would his taste of Cappuccino really make a difference?

Armaan's advises are good but they are not meant for Sid. It suits someone who is trying to get noticed for the first time. But Rid knows Sid's existence more than anyone else'. It does not make sense.

But this could be a nice story. even if story wise it is ridiculous the scenes are funny. KSG and KW rock as Armaan and Sid. Their face expressions are priceless. Maybe CVS will show that Sid didn't need to do those things as Rid liked him to begin with.

I slightly disagree in the sense that I do think Arman is at fault.Why so?Cuz he perfectly knows Ridhima and he knows that Ridhima likes Sid for what he is and is quite fond of him.He also knows that she is dying for one chance to be with him...so all he needs to tell Sid is talk to her ,tell her how he feel...Instead he is ranting about pink and BB and cappucino...

Arman's advices are good for getting noticed,not for mending a marriage!

I do agree the scenes are funny but in the process they butchered two characters:Arman and Sid
punjabkudi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

<font color="#006699" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I don't blame Armaan but I think this story by far is one of the most ridiculous ones. It doesn't make sense. Rid is already attracted to Sid. So what does he have to achieve by wearing pink or waxing his legs. The waxed leg is too funny. Then things like Cappuccino. Rid blurted out that Sid taught her the meaning of love would his taste of Cappuccino really make a difference?

But this could be a nice story. even if story wise it is ridiculous the scenes are funny. KSG and KW rock as Armaan and Sid. Their face expressions are priceless. Maybe CVS will show that Sid didn't need to do those things as Rid liked him to begin with. </font>

thank u his wife was already impressed with him sid just had 2 make one more move 2 win his wife back dats it
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Nehaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................sweetyyyyyyyy....I feel like U are my soul sista...........U seem to share my mindset most of the times.....and once again u bring out yet another magnificent and truthful post...
Aww!Soul sista...that sounds amazing!!!πŸ€—
Since the day I have found out about this KHNH track........I have simply not been able to digest it coz I have been seeing SR at a very mature........deep and poignant level and my perspective of them held high respects........but after seeing the few epis into this track......its srsly has been nothing but a clown circus and I now indeed refuse to change my views on this track at all ....forget about even thinking to try to comprehend with it.....
The blackened part I agree with you absolutely...SR has had a very poignant relationship.Most of their interaction has been silent...with Ridhima understanding things without words being spoken...this entire get the girl scheme is underrating their bond and that is what is ticking me off!
Like I mentioned in my post in ur last thread.............all this is stemming from Rids "Tumne kyu nahi kaha ki Ridhimma I love you"..

Is love really just saying I love you..........than wat do I call all those concerns of Sid  for Ridz when they were not even friends?? wat do I call that behavior of Sid when he put himself at lifeline for this one woman to save her honor when she was dead by her soul??? wat do I call that strength of Sid to endure all the pain that he was going thru post marriage and post armaan's entry back into their lives and yet waiting patiently for his wife to decide???? Wat do I call all those  yellings....screamings....spiteful, heart breaking words he spoke to her....those harsh treatments to her only for her benefit.........for her to be herself.........for her happiness????
To me this is genuine.......pure....true mature love..........love that goes beyond alphabets..........love that cannot be enchanted in "I LOVE YOU".......love that is simply observed and felt.......love that sips thru the veins of inner most self............ur SOUL........love that is unbreakable....unexplanable.....
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Speechless...Agree with every word!
πŸ‘
So I understand Sid is a human with a golden heart.......who has his flaws..........and one of which is his incapability to express his love in words like others would.............so now is this a CRIME???????? Or is it a tradeoff in order to be with that one woman who means the world to him????

The thing is Ridhima does not give a damn about all these things-intentionally or unintentionally Arman is making Sid seen as a loser by Ridzy!
I am hoping that CVs do come out with a logical and meaningful messge at the end of this track for all this circus to make sense......

And I cross my fingers, hands on my heart and heads bowed down to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we see Ridhima say how these things do not matter to her and never would...that she accepts him and adores him the way he is!!