Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

just want to know that letter part is that so actually number is there and record is maintained of this number.

@First of all thanks for liking story

@QUOTE I could not understand that ... what it means?
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
classic story
really nice pretty long but thats ok
👏nyc work bhinder
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ok Bhinder, finally had time to read it.

The story is dated 2006, so how come Sachin, Tasha, Kajal etc are in the picture? It would have been nice to see a story partly in flashback with Muskaan and partly in the present with our team. Something different you know...

The story had a few ideas from the 'Green paint murder' case and 'Phool Chaman'...never mind. Overall it was good.

The italic font and closely spaced sentences were a bit difficult to read. Maybe you could add an extra space between two different dialogues and 2 extra spaces between the scenes.

Lastly ACP doesn't let the Baba know that his son is dead. Somehow, I feel that the ACP Pradyuman I know would have told him the truth. Just my thoughts....

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally i read your story...the concept was unique..but still have some points i like most...tummhari stor kuch 2004-2005 ke episodes ki tarah hein...us baba vala point i agree with visrom se agree karti hun...
thoda bich mein compecated laga...lekin shayd es story ki demand thi...aage esase bhi achhi stor tum likhoge...witing for next story. 😃
bhinder.thind thumbnail
@ Visrom that year is by mistake .. i had to put 2010 but after putting 2006 i relized this .. but then i was busy doing BOLD CAPS .. So thought will do afterward.. baad main dimag main se nikal gya..
About Idea, as i have said before I did not watch Paint vala episode .. But I read this idea somewhere In my book ... So i found it unique so taken ,... i did not know it been taken before.. but yeah that song vala idea been taken from phool chaman main... and about Italic jo app keh rahi thi .. As I asked you before how to make it BOLD... i made everything bold means all Nouns .. but when i posted here it was still not done.. so i thought to bunk it ...@JIYA and @Visrom about ACP Part ACP whom i know he won't do anything when he knows with this act kise bekasoor ki jaan jaa sakti hain ... So yeah thats why I put this way .. I felt it will show another side of ACP Character which is always there but many people don't know .. So yeah thats why ...   Thanks for Giving Comments Visrom And Jiya .. And Liking it .. 😊
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry for late response, bhinder. I was busy and my internet was also giving trouble. I just read it. Very good story. Awaiting your next creation.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reading your story first amongst all the creations I've missed,will review as soon as I finish
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OK bhinder first of all kaafi dino baad tumhara creation padhke mazaa aa gaya
I really liked the beginning of your story
Had all elements that we would like to see,kai dinon baad we got to read a non-officer centric story,Vivek was very good,some little moments were indeed special,newcomers were also well handled

One imp. mention I liked the forensic scene,this is what a proper forensic scene should be like but haan disguise scene thoda chota laga mujhe

Overall was a nice time pass 😃
prettywomen22 thumbnail
bhinder, too good yaar, Abu Kaleem based story was too good dear..... waqt kaisa kata pata hi nahin chala story ko padte padte....  this story made me change my nominations... good work!!!!

bhinder.thind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

disguise scene thoda chota laga mujhe. Overall was a nice time pass

First of all thanks for commenting on story .. thanks thanks a lot .. Disguise scene was Proper thats what I felt and feel ... it was not like that out of 1 hour 10 minutes on disguise scene and if i have to enhance this scene, why director will be getting pay? understand what i mean na? In disguise they done their job and left .. I did not want any dragging of scene So I tried to make to appropriate and according to need ...

Nyc Time Pass..Aww Thanks
😊 Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago