Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: n7genius

awesome post Shamil πŸ‘ ... loved it

😳 thanxπŸ€—
πŸ€—
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

Shweeto Singh is one of the most lovable person on this forum .. but mind it mujhse jyada pyaar koi nahi karta β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰..

we your phanzz are here waiting for daily dose of your article unka kya πŸ˜•
cummon how can any1 compare your posts with some random bashing stuff this has humor+ content+ entertainment+JHOOTHAA SINGH JI

shweeto singh I love you even more right word is KATTI πŸ˜ƒ..

phor u darlingg
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

🀣🀣🀣

I simply love this forum. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

For the soul aspect, my answer is sort of similar to Blue's answer. Her soul would be yearning for Siddhanth, but she will gift a Kia Soul by Kia Motors to Armaan. πŸ˜›

So I just discovered that according to human anatomy, the uterus is continuous with the cervix, which is continuous with the vagina. Basically now it's up to the cervix (CVs) to decide upon who the essential organ belongs to. Ovaries (SR fans and AR fans) many also assist in deciding, and whichever group produces more of the estrogen and progesterone (i.e petitions, threat calls, hiring of goons, boycott missions) wins.

PS- All of the jargon up there may be completely false, so don't hold me liable if you actually replicate such a response on your Biology exam.:)

DO you have any idea.. how many students will be failing coz of this comments of yours? It was just DMG which was producing Highly Qualified Doctors in India.... The members used to grasp from the show and practice here on the forum.... Some of them played Patient patient taking turns and used to get CRTICALLY Sick .. and the others used to play Doc Doc... and used to treat them ... 🀣

But now you have changed the content of the Practical Book.. they'll follow your guidelines and fail in the exam...

But I guess there's still a chance for them to pass ... Petitions kab kaam aayenge? πŸ˜†

Also, the other party is Gayab from the forum .. do you know why? They're busy in producing estrogen and progesterone. 🀣🀣🀣
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

lol rampa got disected and parts are sold.. from soul to sole 🀣🀣🀣f🀣

Zainu and Blue 🀣🀣 is any one to take tear gland .. Ekta mai might be interested

oye ballo good to see you here πŸ˜ƒ

Mona Ji ............. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—   .. I missed you n your posts and your comments .... πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aap peele se hare ho gaye ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Congrats.
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_S

BRILLIANT!!!
I loved baby sidhu..awww!!!

@zainab and blue soul: awesome!!You guys are...🀣

@blue soul: we have never spoken but I really missed your posts in the forum.Glad to see you back!😊

Thnks dude ... πŸ˜ƒ
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyNice

OMG zainab & bluesoul!! r u guys med students?? yayyyyyyyyyyyyy more madness by med students!! me included!!

Me not a med student man .... I'm  a Maths Student ... πŸ˜ƒ
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

☺️☺️☺️☺️
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rejerbed ... πŸ˜› 

BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

SOS.........😑😑

Sauce ki spelling galat hai. πŸ˜†

Anyways ... here's a song for you ..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f19GKcZU1vg[/YOUTUBE]

Tumhe SOS ki bahut yaad aa rahi thi ... Now enjoy. πŸ˜›
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

Mona Ji ............. πŸ€—   .. I missed you n your posts and your comments .... πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aap peele se hare ho gaye ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Congrats.

Balloo πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— *running in slow motion* 

great comments loved it .. my post doesn't stands in front of your comments I missed them dude
πŸ€—
Oh yeah from yellow to green Uff kitni mehnat ke haiπŸ˜•