Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
but Sid didnot want to change....or did he?
i dont think Sid would want to change anyone or change so radically himself for anyone...
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hellooooooooooooooooooo πŸ€—
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

K just dropped by to say this...i know the whole Armaan setting up everything for sid to make ridz fall in love with him is botherin  few of you...but i think what will happen is that Sid will try to do as armaan says but the fates will intervene and mess everything up so a perfectly executed plan will get messed up like the "cool walk" today, sid totally took it to whole different dirxn (like the do not enter dirxn) and i think this will continue to happen...and ridz will get endeared by the messed up stuff and not the stuff tht was planned...kinda like Hitch where allegra falls for all the eccentric things albert does and not all the cool stuff hitch tells him to do...

I think so too

I feel Ridz will see something up with Sid, she has to coz she knows Sid so well - she noticed it today, and also be endeared by it, coz really i want to see Sid do it his style, no way will Sid get it perfect like Armaan will tell him to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sajni786

CoochieeeeeeeeeeeπŸ€—πŸ€—

I have not posted the update yetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail
Back watching the episode!

🀣🀣🀣 Chuddy Buddies!!

Husband shaadi ki baad husband hi banta hai bhai nahi 🀣
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

i dont think Sid would want to change anyone or change so radically himself for anyone...

I dont see it as Sid changing, just doing things for Ridz - that Armaan is telling him to do πŸ˜†

Hey Shilpa 😳
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shruuuuuuuuuuuuu............Lennieeeeeee.......or jisne bhi mujhe hi kaha......1 more jhappi for u πŸ€—
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lennie

I think so too

I feel Ridz will see something up with Sid, she has to coz she knows Sid so well - she noticed it today, and also be endeared by it, coz really i want to see Sid do it his style, no way will Sid get it perfect like Armaan will tell him to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Exactly!! I mean Sid will try to do it Armaans way...but its not him and so naturally he will mess up and whatever he does thats considered a "mess up" will be what he would actually do and that is exactly the thing that will prick the strings of Ridz's heart...
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sajni786

Hello coochieπŸ˜ƒ

@ Niks- oh yes, i really missed the bhai part..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

No actually I didn't really mean change ... What I meant was that does he really have to do all this to get her attention .. She loves him for who he is .. And thats the way she would like to see him .. Basically what Riddhima simply wants is an assurance that he needs her and loves her .. Anyways lets see ..