Back watching the episode!

🤣🤣🤣 Chuddy Buddies!!

Husband shaadi ki baad husband hi banta hai bhai nahi 🤣

I loved that chuddy buddy dialogue.........🤣🤣🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

I dont see it as Sid changing, just doing things for Ridz - that Armaan is telling him to do 😆

Hey Shilpa 😳

yeah he is doing what A is telling him to do....but some may perceive as if he is trying to chnage....

but u r right he is not changing....Sid wont....he will always be our Cute Doc! 😳😳😳
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 Breathing exercises!

Where is my SidMaan AT??? 😡
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo alll...😃😃😃😃😃

I am still watching the video....so not much to comment ...YET......but I loved Sid reply...shaadi ke baad husband hi banta hai...bhai nahi🤣🤣🤣..

Tum logon ki kya hawa lag rahi hai.....I was telling someone a couple of days back...that CVs are nor ready to show SR marriage romance....and that they fought and got maaried and dint have time to have any guy girl romance........and armaan said the same thing....🤣🤣

Cvs reallly I love how you are incorporating our ideas...lage raho😃😃😃😃😃

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

Exactly!! I mean Sid will try to do it Armaans way...but its not him and so naturally he will mess up and whatever he does thats considered a "mess up" will be what he would actually do and that is exactly the thing that will prick the strings of Ridz's heart...

I hope it goes that way, Ridz today was reacting to it slightly in how Sid was being 😆
Also she has to notice Sid being near to her and also not distancing himself, i cant wait to see what she thinks of the pink shirt 😆😆

I can see Ridz saying Sid ko kya ho gaya 😆😆

I hope all in all esp by the end of it, that Sid does something of his own style 😳😳😳😳

Arp - still need to read your thread - will do soon about the shirt one😊
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 211su

No actually I didn't really mean change ... What I meant was that does he really have to do all this to get her attention .. She loves him for who he is .. And thats the way she would like to see him .. Basically what Riddhima simply wants is an assurance that he needs her and loves her .. Anyways lets see ..

Ok now i get it hehe

yeah he doesnt have to do all this n hopefully by the end of this track Sid will realize it...😳
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sajni786

Shruuuuuuuuuuuuu............Lennieeeeeee.......or jisne bhi mujhe hi kaha......1 more jhappi for u 🤗

Maine dekha nahi...par ab hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  bol rahi hoon...where is my jhappi??????????
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Maine dekha nahi...par ab hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  bol rahi hoon...where is my jhappi??????????

🤗
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Congratulations everyone on completing 94th Siddhima/JeRan AT🥳🥳

Time to move to next AT and continue our twisting there.

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Uff Teri Ada     

Topic Closed