Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

I love Sid calling Armaan  - yaar 😳

Oh..they'r adorable..they'r chaddi buddies yaar..😳
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Armaan will never make a fool out of Sid. That's not Armaan and besides he knows how deep SR run.

I agree he would never do such a thing .. Thats so not him .. Don't know what he is up .. Trying to see to what extent Sid can go for Riddhima ... ??? Or ... To make Sid realize that he has to do everything himself as Riddhima wants the Sid she knows .. not this Sid who is trying to change himself for her .. to make him understand that she loves him for who he is and he doesn't really need to do all this .. All he has to do is simply tell her what she means to him ??? ... Did I make any sense 😕... Edited by 211su - 14 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

loved A dialogue in the bathroom, when he said to hismlef that rids ka pyar sid ki kismat mein likha hai, aur sid heh rid ko khush rakh sakta hai

norzar
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

SR know each other so well so if Sid acts wierd Ridz is sure to notice that n also Sid will know Ridz wont like all this so.....in the end he will do what he feels like is right....

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
K just dropped by to say this...i know the whole Armaan setting up everything for sid to make ridz fall in love with him is botherin  few of you...but i think what will happen is that Sid will try to do as armaan says but the fates will intervene and mess everything up so a perfectly executed plan will get messed up like the "cool walk" today, sid totally took it to whole different dirxn (like the do not enter dirxn) and i think this will continue to happen...and ridz will get endeared by the messed up stuff and not the stuff tht was planned...kinda like Hitch where allegra falls for all the eccentric things albert does and not all the cool stuff hitch tells him to do...
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Well i feel Armaan will tell Sid every step and Guidance wat to do but some where Down Sid will do it in his own Way..he will in Subconscious state of Mind do wat Siddhanth Modi wud Do..and i feel Armaan's Guidance and Tips will only add Help to him...And also Look at the First step itself Armaan told him to walk coolly n ignore Ridzi he did walk coolly and ignored her tooo..but then tooo he did not do it exactly the way Armaan told him..the outcome was different..in the same way further also Armaan wud help him but Sid will Follow his Guidance but by Default under his subconscious mind wud do it by his Essence n unique style...

Thats what i want to see, thats why i mean Armaan can give him all the tips he can, but Sid will do it in his own style

Ridz is definately thinking that something is up with Sid, the way she's been looking at him 😆
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

maybe the whole point of Armaan doing all this is that so Ridz notices that its of character for Sid n reacts to it n Sid also.....so they start talking n tell each other that they like each other as they are n will always do.....so to get things movig....

yeah rids will surrely noticer that somehting is wrong, sid isnt like this when he is his usual slef

it is bound to happen and she will end up asking him hopefully

norzar
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i really thank armaan 4 havng our Siddy widdy back in watever way..love'em...😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
God how loud was that pink colour shirt on Sid, thats gonna blow Ridz away 😆