Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wowww nadz great parts.........its a yunalicious update....luved d strippin n jealousy scene..thank god pappa ko akkal aayi..😆..n as always jigya🤣 n macya roxxxxxxx........ Edited by -bornalee- - 13 years ago
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

🤣🤣🤣 my lil sis knws me so well🤣🤣

haina....😆😆😆
-naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

🤣 sumi sumi sumi read this🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wah wah wat an idea naina flowerji😆😆😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Had these for ages lazy to update😕😭😭

27th May 2010

"ab mujeh bhi rulaayegi kya?? ab jaldi jaa warna tera pagal devdas, majnu kuch kar behte ga" he smiles and she runs out, as fast as she cud.

Naina runs towards the terrace, she finally gets there and catches her breathe watching yuvi stand shouting in the sky as she did in there first meeting, she smiles in tears and decides to run to him but hears him say something so she decides to stop and hear it out before she hugs him.

Yuvi is sadly recalling all his moments before his attempt to suicide lmao.

"Kyun kiya aapne aisa?? Aap jab jaante the ke naina kabhi meri nahi ho sakhti to phir mere dil me uske liye pyar jagaaya hi kyun?? Kyun kiya aisa?? Yahan, aise hi ek terrace pe miley the hum pehli baar, uss din jab hum dono ki nazarein milli, mujhe kuch hua, ussi waqt mere dil ne faisla kiya ke wo badle ki aag, mera maqsad badal jaye, lekin yeh dhimag, bas maana hi nahi… har baar usse kaha ke main usse pasand nahi karta, har baar jab maine usse rulaaya, mujhe kitni takleef huyi sirf main jaanta hoon… Plan ka naam lekar uske kareeb gaya, har baar apne aap ko samjhaaya key eh sab sirf ek game hai lekin mera yeh dil… dil jaanta tha ke main sachme uss pagli se pyar karne laga hoon" he says teary, naina is also teary hearing this, wen he says pagli she makes a face but listens on.

"uss raat jab maine faisla kiya ke apne maqsad ko anjaam dunga aur naina ne mujhse who teen alfaaz kahe, when she said I love u, main kya karta mujhe samajh nahi aaya, but I wanted to say I love you too lekin phir yeh shaatir dhimagh humaare beech aagaya… phirse isse samjhaaliya key eh sirf badla hai, im using her but I wasn't I was never using her, pyar hi tha jiski wajah se main uske kareeb gaya… mere plan ka hissa wo thi hi nahi, mere jaise insaan ko ek larki koi zaroorat hi nahi thi uss plan ke liye, main to kuch bhi karke Dr. Shashank se badla le sakhta tha… but I didn't, maine plan banaaya ke naina ko use karoon shayad issliye kyunki main apni feelings accept nahi karma chahta tha, I never wanted to accept the fact that I loved that jhalli… par uske kareeb jaane ke liye koi wajeh chahiye thi aur iss plan ko maine wo wajeh banaliya…" he says and naina has a huge smile with tears hearing that he never actually used her he just loved her.

"huh, tumhe kabhi ye sab keh hi nahi paaya naina, ke tumse kitna pyar karta hoon… aur hamesha karta rahoonga. Agar tum meri zindagi main nahi ho to mere jeene ka faaida hi kya hai?? uss din jab jhooti much ki suicide ki acting kit hi tab tum bhaghi bhaghi aagayi thi mere paas lekin aaj… Aaj phise main yahan hoon, ek baar maine tumhe bachaya ek baar tumne, ab hum dono ka pyar hi nahi raha… lekin main jiyonga, ofcourse joyoonga, iss life ko thank karoonga jisme tum aayi, jisme tumne rang bhar diye… har din ek nayi seekh di tumne mujhe… ab meri zindagi bas tumhaari yaadon me hi guzregi, I LOVE YOU NAINA…. I LOVE YOU DR. NAINA MEHTA" He shouts and then smiles, it felt so good to have let all those feelings out in the air, he had learnt this also from naina… and now he wud do everything that she did, live life to the fullest!

He turns around to see naina, he's smile changes into a shocked expression, he blinks his eyes a few times and looks carefully she has a angry expression, she walks towards him angrily, he is worried and confused… she comes and slaps him slowly on his cheek, he looks confused, she hugs him, he is completely stunned to react and just wonders while she hugs him tightly, she hits his shoulder.

"dafford, yeh sab mujhe bataaya kyun nahi???" she says teary still in a hug, he gets out of his lala land and pulls her out and stares at her face, he strokes her hair and cups her face still stunned.

"naina tum… tum aagayi?? Par papa?? Tum to.. lekin…" he strats his questions and she puts a finger on his lips.

"Kuch matt kaho, ab hum dono kabhi alag nahi ho sakhte" she says still tears in her eyes, he smiles finally and rubs her tears and hugs her tight.

"I love you Naina, I love you so much"

"I love you too dafford, tumhe patta nahi tha kya daffor kahin ke" she says and they both smile and hug.

The rest of the gang and pappa stand at the edge of the terrace watch this with a smile, Mac videos the whole thing, the whole confession, they all are happy for them smiling while YuNa hug with a huge smile.

End of epi...

Edited by nadz_J - 13 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

28th May 2010

Everyone claps and YuNa get out of the trance, and look at them embarrassed… naina looks at him blushing he jst smiles then she looks at her pappa who was smiling with tears she runs and hugs him. Yuvi looks a lil worried again at pappa as he gives him a dirty look, then he smiles.

"ab kya tujhe invitation behjoon yahan aane keliye?? Daffor" he says and yuvi smiles all laugh, yuvi goes to him and touches his feet he stops him and hugs him.

"maine tere andar chupe here ko pehchaanne me galati kardi… sorry"

"bare sorry nahi kehte sirf daante hain, humaare acche ke liye" yuvi says he has tears in his eyes "aaj pehli baar kissi buzurg ke saaye me hone ka ehsaas hua" he says and pappa jst smiles.

"yeh say ab tum dono ke saath sadaa rahega" he says and hugs naina again, YuNa's hands meet behind pappas back, and rest there heads on his shoulder holding hands.

"ab chalo sab ghar chalo" he says pulling out of the hug, everyone wishes yuna and leaves, YuNa dnt wanna leave they keep staring at eachother.

"ab bas hun, kal mil le na, cha lab naina der hogayi hai" he says and drags her out while she keeps looking at yuvi, yuvi jst smiles.

Mac was on the roadside coz his jeep stopped working. While Dr. Sumaiya was in her car passing the same road, she stops and smirks seeing him there… he is annoyed by the bright lights flashing on him he tries to look and finally goes to the car, he knocks on the window and she opens the window, with a grin.

"TUM" he asks and she smirks.

"Need sum help?" she smirks, he looks embarrassed.

"Erm, yeah actually my jeep… urggh never mind"

"want a lift??" she asks with a grin.

He looks at his jeep then to her, he smirks seeing her attitude.

"Okay, main abhi aaya" he gets his keys and bag and jumps into her front seat, she gives him a dirty look, he looks confused still closes the door.

"kya, peeche behtoon?" he asks cutely she makes an obvious face.

"kyun tum meri driver ho??" he smiles and settles down she looks at him irritated and annoyed.

"whatever, tumhaara ghar kahan hai??" she asks he directs her and in between jst keeps talking actually trying to talk or make a conversation.

"left…"

"so madame mysterious aapka naam kya hai?"

"tumse matlab??"

"okay so kaam kya karti hain??"

"dnt worry tumhaari tarhan strip tease nahi karti, so kiss bar me kaam karte ho hun??" she laughs and he looks irritated.

"very funny… wo sirf party ke liye tha"

"oh mujhe laga tumhaara permanent kaam hai" she chuckles.

"whatever, waise wo to sanjeevani ki party thi tum kyun aayi thi wahan??"

"sanjeevani ki nahi Dr. Riddhima ki birthday party" she corrects him.

"oh yeah I forgot soooo you know Dr. Riddhima?? Or sid??'

"utro car mese" she says and he looks confused and shocked.

"Lekin…"

"tumhara ghar aagaya" she says and he realizes then smiles nodding his head, she smirks and waits for him to go out, he leaves the car and stop to talk to her thru the window.

"Thanks… ab to naam bataado" he says and she smiles and nodds her head, he does the same, he turns around and in a jiff she vanishes, he looks shocked and confused.

"Wow itni jaldi gayab hogayi?? Bhootni" he laughs and goes in the house.

flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

imaooo....nautanki ka bhoot yuvi mein bhi ghus gaya...!!!!🤣

lol..jhalli....naina...🤣.....lovely ending nadyyyy....hope dis might wud have happened in show itself...par cvs..😡...

gud work girlie.....aab baki ffs kab update karogi....????????

flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

imaoooo........a perfecto bhootni....😆..sumi will defo run behind u wid ur azim belan wid her fav lamps ........🤣...btw MacYa nokjhok was gud...

cont..soon...

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
nadzzzz omg yuvi is soo adorable and naina jhalli🤣 i can just imagine the way naina slaps yuvi awwwww the most adorable couple u know wenever u write i can imagine😳 and the way they huggesd tight yuna hugs make me blush☺️ and the way naina didnt wanna leave yuvi awwwwww i cant wait till they meet again now we will get all the romanvce jo cvs ne nahi diya😡 bt abyways yayee our yuna met with such a cute endin😳
-naina- thumbnail
OMG...dis lazy behoodi finally updated😃
ok....so great part nadz......I loved it....loved every part.....
d way Naina hears everything....and Yuvi speaking his heart out finally😳.....Yuvi calling Naina as jhalli....😆
and thn finally dere meeting.....😳...Naina slapped him...awww....and thn dey hugged☺️.....Mac recording everything.....and pappa happily smiling after watching dem happy.....
everything was soo cute and sweet.....
thn in d next part....YuNa not wanting to leave😳
and MacYa🤣...sumi is having such a great attitude....and Mac...strip dancing...bar🤣
and thn she vanished....like a Bhootni....🤣
I m lloving Macya...and Jigya....🤣
ok now seriously....lovely part Nadz...update soon....👏....
love u🤗