heyyy dear,
nice part
thanks for PM

love
Riddss
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -bhootni-

lol I don't want to read this! *whacks naina first for singing the silly song and then nadz for trying to hook me up with jiggy!*

🤣🤣🤣 u are alredi hooked babes, onli way to get out of the jigz soup is to be active at the island😈 pop in wenever u are online, wheather koi ho ya na ho😆😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

loved it👏

yuvi stripping makes naina jeolous😉  I wish we could have really witnessed something of that sort😍

aww thnx for reading, i knw u are very busy with publicity and all🤣🤣 media is after u and ur fans🤣🤣🤣 but still u read this u are a sweetheart😛

i wish so too yaar wish it happened😳😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice part
thanks for PM

love
Riddss

Awww glad u liked it means alot to me😛

welcome😛
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mind blowing superb excellent well written thx for pm
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
@monika: aww u are a sweetheart thanx glad u liked it!
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awww......the YuNa part was choooooo cute! Naina was jealous.......lolz......and Yuvi even in his drunken state was trying to manaoofy her......and finally her pappa approved of their relationship.....great!

LMAO......Sumi and Mac and Jiggy.......loved the trio! 🤣🤣

Man DDLJ ka Raj......and Sumi as Simran......🤣......make sure Mac doesn't have a guitar in hand......he is sure to get whacked in between the hug...😛😆😆....and I demand more of JigYa.....they look really nice together.......I loved the way you used all the ideas......😉😆😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
hush hush hush nadz is sleeping lmao

im waking up tonite so wait for the update lolzzzzzzzzz
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Awww......the YuNa part was choooooo cute! Naina was jealous.......lolz......and Yuvi even in his drunken state was trying to manaoofy her......and finally her pappa approved of their relationship.....great!

LMAO......Sumi and Mac and Jiggy.......loved the trio! 🤣🤣

Man DDLJ ka Raj......and Sumi as Simran......🤣......make sure Mac doesn't have a guitar in hand......he is sure to get whacked in between the hug...😛😆😆....and I demand more of JigYa.....they look really nice together.......I loved the way you used all the ideas......😉😆😆

Aww u liked it😛 me likes😳
lol yeah she wud be even if she was there and now papa jag gaye😉 soon that song will be played also😆😆

ITS PUBLIC DEMAND🤣🤣🤣

i knw🤣🤣🤣 and he will soon be whacked by sumi several times🤣🤣🤣 i need to get to current m still in may🤣🤣 slow and lazy me🤣🤣

Jigya?? aww theya re happening u dnt take stress yeh rishta hokar rahega🤣🤣v

i knw i luved teh ideas too😉 keep them cuming😉😆
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wwooohhoooo...nadyyyyyyyyy dear..*hugs*..hw r u ??? aawww missing all dat pagal paan...!!!!!

such a delicious yuna it was...great job dear...keep it up...!!