Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
aww im sooo glad abt what yuvi said in the end ki main jeeyonga and  that he had no intention of commiting suicide!!! i luved all of it! i loved every single bit of yuvi's confession it was sooo sweet!!😳 and how evry1 tried to get them back together. btw, dont u think the cv's forgot that su is sid's sister? lol but anyways i luved how made a pair for evry1! this whole thing was really good!
apzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HEY I didnt read the last part!! but choo chweet aswell!! luving Macya!! lol nainas dad accepts yuvi and naina as a couple :) YuNa not wanting to leave each other awww!
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Oye behoodi nadzz i uodates for u today and u didnt update 😲 😲 kya hua yuna musketeer behoodi jadi kar im dying for some yunalicious scenes 😭 😭
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm... i realized... kafi time se yeh stroy padhii nahi!!!!
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
31st May 2010

YuNa are both sitting in there respective rooms and thinking about eachother, naina is telling her teddy how happy she is, she is basically dancing around with her teddy, while yuvi is telling avi the whole event and avi is jst laughing, he is reli happy for him.

Naina's pappa comes to her room and watches her dancing he smiles and leaves…

"aaj main itni khush hun, itni khush hoon.. OMG" she smiles she ons her radio and puts pehla nasha song, and dance with her teddy.

Pehla nasha.....Pehla khumaar
Naya pyaar hai...., naya intezaar

She sits on her window pane and closes her eyes letting the wind blow her hair… waiting for him had becum her habit but today she knew the wait wud end.
Kar loon main kya apna haal

Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata
she gets up and plays with her pillow, letting all the feathers cum out she throws them over, herself…

Yuvi sneaks in and hides behind the curtain watching this with a smile.

Pehla nasha.....Pehla khumaar

He cant resist and senselessly walks towards her, finally reaching her she turns and her hair hits his face, he closes his eyes then opens to see a shocked naina...

"shhh" he tells her before she wud freak out.

"tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?" she asks in a whisper he smirks.

"TUM KYA KAR RAHI THI" He winks, she gets embarssed and starts to push him out "jao tum yahan se, she was dressed in a below the knee purple gown (one she wore after confession)

"Jao tum"

"nahi jaonga" he stops and holds himself hard so she cant move him a inch she gets irritated and goes and sits on her bed, he smiles and goes to her.

"kya hua??"

"its not fair, tum aise hi mere room me nahi aasakhte" she pouts and he smiles.

"itna bura bhi nahi hai right?? Wahan tumhaare pappa ki wajah se hum theekh se baat bhi nahi kar paaye and hospital me to FORGET IT" he reminds her and she smiles and stares at him. He looks at her but she is lost, he tries to call but she just stares at him with a smile while a tear drops from her eye, he catches the tear.

"kya hua naina??" he asks worried, she smiles and nodds her head.

"mujhe laga tha hum kabhi nahi mil payenge" she confesses with tears, he smiles and cups her face.

"Kehte hain jab kissi cheez ko dil se chaho to poori kaynaat tumhe usse milaane ki saazish me aga jaata hai" he smiles and she hits his shoulder.

"Tumne filme dekhna kab shuru kiya??" he smiles seeing her smile cutely in tears, he rubs her tears and makes her look into his eyes.

"Naina saccha pyar hamesha laut aata hai, hum dono ek doosre keliye hi bane hain koi humein kabhi alag nahi karsakhta" he assures her and she hugs him tightly letting her tears flow out, she hugs him really tight so she doesn't loose him ever again. He hugs her back to never let go either...

"naina" he says in the hug.

"hmmm"

"Ab tum mujhe chor sakhti ho" he teases and she moves out blushing.

"Ab jao yahan se" she pushes him slightly, he smirks and gets closer to her.

"Naina…"

End of epi [;]]

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 13 years ago
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 Hayeee wat a yunalicious update ☺️ naina dancing and yuvi behooda again stalking  😍 aww she cries and he says SRK dialogue how dreammy 😍 and tight hug and the part is where he cups her face 😍 coz i can imagine it 🤣 🤣 Awesome update nadzz bt u left it at the end now ill have dreams about wat will happen next this better be updated soon 😎 and yayeeee love you nadzz 🤗
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 and oye Pehla Nasha aah i love tht song 😍
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
im thinking of typing the next part now 🤣🤣🤣 bt its against my rules 🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

im thinking of typing the next part now 🤣🤣🤣 bt its against my rules 🤣🤣

behoodi plzz type it 😭 😭 pretty plzzz i want to know wat the behooda does next 😭
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

behoodi plzz type it 😭 😭 pretty plzzz i want to know wat the behooda does next 😭

🤣🤣🤣 behoodi gandi mind🤣🤣🤣 he wnt do any such thing🤣🤣 he is a gud behooda and why are u crying itni despo hai janne ke liye 🤣🤣🤣