Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awsome post shamil HHAHAHA
minchi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This reporter asked one of the AR fans whether it is true that they have 'more' to study. Miss. Dali shrugged her shoulders and said it won't make any difference because most of their topics have same content. She said it's the SRians who will have to study hard since most of them wasting time dreaming about SR consummation, instead of revising .
🀣
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
JS Tussi great ho !!!! Muhaaa!!!!πŸ€—

Academy behaves like kindergarten !!!!🀣

Awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Mr. Jhoota Singh,

Exam fever grips forum and Mr jhoota singhs articles.....are successfully distracting most  from SR/AR exam fever......

🀣🀣

Yours sincerely
Phan Girl

u tell em jhoota singh....lol
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@shweeto ji students of DMG paathshala are also in consideration 😲.. are they digging taapic,  and creating random taapic.. .. no no they are just revising taapic and practicing with random taapic creation..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›...
these dayzz I strictly asked my ishtuDents dare to create phunn post it can  create emossnal imbalance in the phorrum and people can loose their temper and start throwing report button to create life miserable for mods πŸ˜•...

@Shamil... have I said I love you and wait for you postss, I cherish reading them... take a bow *tie wala* πŸ˜›
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
teacher aap mahan ho. **bows** I just did my essay section of the exam. It was long. Do grade it. Hopefully I pass. I studied hard. I even thought outside of the box, I analyzed, did scientific experiments.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1401720#30471188

I am slacking off in math though. I will try to do the 210 reasons of Siddhima πŸ˜†

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monar

@shweeto ji students of DMG paathshala are also in consideration 😲.. are they digging taapic,  and creating random taapic.. .. no no they are just revising taapic and practicing with random taapic creation..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›...
these dayzz I strictly asked my ishtuDents dare to create phunn post it can  create emossnal balance in the phorrum and people can loose their temper and start throwing report button to create life miserable for mods πŸ˜•...

@Shamil... have I said I love you and wait for you postss, I cherish reading them... take a bow *tie wala* πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mona teacher we totally agreeπŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail
thanks hally, mini, shanti, buffy, yasu, mona and fatimaπŸ€—
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

these dayzz I strictly asked my ishtuDents dare to create phunn post it can  create emossnal imbalance in the phorrum and people can loose their temper and start throwing report button to create life miserable for mods πŸ˜•...

If God were to appear in front of mods, the first thing they will ask Him is to make those report buttons vanish into thin airTongue