Exam Fever grips Forum!!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Exam Fever grips Forum!!

Its exam time at the DMG academy ! students are busy revising and revisiting posts to recall vital points so that they can come out with flying colours. While seniors are busy collecting matter for their thesis "Rampa loves Arjun /sidhu",  the newbies and students who failed miserably in the last term are busy preparing and  comparing notes on topics like

"1000 reasons for loving AR/SR ",
 "201 reasons for not breaking up AR/SR"
"100 proofs for Rampa's love for A/S",
 "AR forever",
"True meaning of Sidma",
"How to gain AR fans' respect",
 "Why I hate/love CVs"

Students of AR droology class claimed they will be the toppers this time because they have 'more experience' in drooling. But SR fans claim they have the advantage of studying lesser portions because the AR fans  have more topics to go through.

This reporter asked one of the AR fans whether it is true that they have 'more' to study. Miss. Dali shrugged her shoulders and said it won't make any difference because most of their topics have same content. She said it's the SRians who will have to study hard since most of them wasting time dreaming about SR consummation, instead of revising .

A few kind ARians even prepared questionnaires  for SRians to make it easier for them to study. . Some students were found trying hard to impress the teachers by digging out topics which were buried long ago.

Not all were busy with their studies. The naughty ones were yet again creating problems for the mods by posting 'fun ' topics . Everyone seemed to enjoy them as long as it was made against the other group but ran crying 'foul' when they found similar topics on their favourite.

Though the academy looks more like a kindergarten , this reporter wishes the best to the students for their exams and hope they will start behaving more like grown-ups.
Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha FUNNY
i love jhoota singh! 👏
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shamil 🤗

I love Jhoota Singh😳

The best part of ur post was this:

This reporter asked one of the AR fans whether it is true that they have 'more' to study. Miss. Dali shrugged her shoulders and said it won't make any difference because most of their topics have same content. She said it's the SRians who will have to study hard since most of them wasting time dreaming about SR consummation, instead of revising . 🤣

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldude10

haha FUNNY
i love jhoota singh! 👏

thank u ji😳
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

Shamil 🤗

I love Jhoota Singh😳

The best part of ur post was this:

This reporter asked one of the AR fans whether it is true that they have 'more' to study. Miss. Dali shrugged her shoulders and said it won't make any difference because most of their topics have same content. She said it's the SRians who will have to study hard since most of them wasting time dreaming about SR consummation, instead of revising . 🤣

thank you 🤗
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣

iss exam me SR and AR fans sab fail honge onli CVs will pass😕😡

bt reli funny post🤣🤣🤣
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

🤣🤣🤣🤣

iss exam me SR and AR fans sab fail honge onli CVs will pass😕😡

bt reli funny post🤣🤣🤣

koi pass ho ya fail.. Jhoota Singh ko kya😛
Next one will be on yuna😳
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shamil 🤗
all i can say is- 🤣
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 it is very funny i just love to read ur topic everytime:)

Love Leena:)
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

koi pass ho ya fail.. Jhoota Singh ko kya😛
Next one will be on yuna😳

🤣🤣 u're right Jhoota singh ki jai ho🤣

Reli?? oh yayyyy cant wait😍