Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pragzie

shamil 🤗
all i can say is- 🤣

thank you ji🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AfghanLeena

🤣 🤣 it is very funny i just love to read ur topic everytime:)

Love Leena:)

thanks leena🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

🤣🤣 u're right Jhoota singh ki jai ho🤣

Reli?? oh yayyyy cant wait😍

there is a lot of fun going on regarding yu-na-su, right?😉
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i missed jhoota singh soo much🤣🤣🤣...........sooo true shamil and the irony is result toh nikal hii nahin raha hain ,we are still singing the nursery rhyme...here we go round the mulberry bush🤣
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

i missed jhoota singh soo much🤣🤣🤣...........sooo true shamil and the irony is result toh nikal hii nahin raha hain ,we are still singing the nursery rhyme...here we go round the mulberry bush🤣

exactly.. thats the song almost all are singing here.. going round n round in circles😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

there is a lot of fun going on regarding yu-na-su, right?😉

Fun😕😆 not actually Yuna and su bt ppl are bothered abt the modis and su is being abshed or protected for that and now suddenly many ppl like yuvi and wanna see him happy🤣🤣 i dunno why this forum makes ppl do things they dnt wanna🤣🤣 its magiq😕😆😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

🤣 i love ur nursery rhyme🤣🤣🤣 and soo true exam to kab ka khatam hogaya everyone has tested AR and SR fans love and patience now wen are teh results cuming out onli CVs aka our headmaster can tell😡
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

Fun😕😆 not actually Yuna and su bt ppl are bothered abt the modis and su is being abshed or protected for that and now suddenly many ppl like yuvi and wanna see him happy🤣🤣 i dunno why this forum makes ppl do things they dnt wanna🤣🤣 its magiq😕😆😆

exactly.. thats what I wanted to report. Just give  me a few days😉
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

exactly.. thats what I wanted to report. Just give  me a few days😉

Thnx jhoota singhji😆 waise bhi YuNa ke koi articles nikle to i'll be damn surprised, no SBS no SBB to will wait for the most reliable DMG times😆😆 i mean lunatic times, waise wat names u gonna give them🤣🤣 not anything close to rampa plz🤣🤣
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆😆😆 very nice...i'll be happy to fail as long as i keep getting awesome tips from jhoota ji and such masterpieces from lunatic times 😆😆😆😆
thank you ji 🤗