Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttapu

where is Himu? 

btw..I tht  I won't watch Geet as it was kinda dragging in the beginning..now I like it a lot..I was not a big fan of Guru..But he is really good and their chemistry is also awesome😳

Himu ka sun ko exam hai.. so she is busy studying.. Can u believe it she hasnt watched Geet yet.. she will start after the exams...

aare same here i didnt want to watch Geet bcoz it was too much woman torture...n i just HATE that.. but now that show is MAST.. n Guru is tooo good
u shud watch his Ramayan.. he did a great job there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

@Rosh..selection of what?

btw.I am guessing u don't want JPYSA's Veer now😆 the show is completely ruined I think..some type of ghost story was going on and today I just visited the forum and saw one topic titled 'Nihal's memory loss'..i closed the link then & there!!
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

Himu ka sun ko exam hai.. so she is busy studying.. Can u believe it she hasnt watched Geet yet.. she will start after the exams...

aare same here i didnt want to watch Geet bcoz it was too much woman torture...n i just HATE that.. but now that show is MAST.. n Guru is tooo good
u shud watch his Ramayan.. he did a great job there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haye Haye!

What am I seeing here! Kanchi Ramayan poora dekha liya?😲😳

Lets continue in the 4th thread..Chalo!
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

I have to search for the link now, I think Arpi posted it some where..Hmm..I search for it and OM you all!😃

Kuttu, Now tell me..Mere selections kaise hai?☺️

😲 Kanchi tu Koi SIggie ya Avi nahi laga rahi hai?

sure yaar if u make a nice Guru ka avi i wont mind putting it 😳😳
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

@Rosh..selection of what?

btw.I am guessing u don't want JPYSA's Veer now😆 the show is completely ruined I think..some type of ghost story was going on and today I just visited the forum and saw one topic titled 'Nihal's memory loss'..i closed the link then & there!!

Kuttu, Selection of my hereos!!!
kancht thumbnail
ooye u guys coming on the new thread???????