Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

If I m not wrong u r a VanCha fan right๐Ÿ˜ณ

So looks like even VanCha fans r not in favour of sick Tapwater rape fiasco๐Ÿ˜†...so for the first time both fan groups(Veer-Ichha +VanCha) r opposing Tapwater's dictatorship๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...CVs should get some idea from this๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜•..chalo lets all join hands and do satyagraha till Tapwater dies in the show or someone exposes her sins๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

this show has only 1 living zinda person tapwaterrr!!!!rest of characters  r equal 2 dead....the show will end if tap dies

vansh ichca keep playin hide n seek among themselves
tap alwas in action
veer already dead man

@rest of characters dont exist ne more!!!!
rashi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Welcome and watch the video if u hv not seen it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

but tell me whatever she did before giving that dialogue..was it less than any rape ??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

aa gayii!!!lol
u nevr knw may be rape for her means onlyyy and only *******
so she will stilll maaro tapu jhappas!!!lol
rashi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

jyoti ji I didnt see whatever she did b4๐Ÿ˜† but at least she stopped b4 it actually happened! For that I am proud of her!๐Ÿ˜Š

BINGO!!!i was right bt ur thinking ๐Ÿฅณ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

What's your logic yaar U told she shouldn't force him but she has forced him and done everything so you have to hate her na U can't become happy for her one goody-goody dialogue and crocodile tears
@jyoti:I'm not gonna watch it but I somehow have to manage that my mom doesn't watch She's hooked to the show She was really feeling bad yesterday that she couldn't watch it @10 ๐Ÿ˜† and Jyo Thanks for the hug

Well she stopped and realisation hit her...and she didnt blackmail him to come either! Im just happy for using those dialogues! All I wanted is that she doesnt foce him to sleep with her...chalo she realised thats all I wanted!๐Ÿ˜ณ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

What's your logic yaar U told she shouldn't force him but she has forced him and done everything so you have to hate her na U can't become happy for her one goody-goody dialogue and crocodile tears
@jyoti:I'm not gonna watch it but I somehow have to manage that my mom doesn't watch She's hooked to the show She was really feeling bad yesterday that she couldn't watch it @10 ๐Ÿ˜† and Jyo Thanks for the hug

Ya try not to contribute to these trps anymore..we all should do it in combined manner๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..I know these mummies r a big problem because they watch it no matter what they show..but it has crossed every damn limit now๐Ÿ˜ก...the way Veer was coming towards Tapwater when she was crying loudly..I m more scared now if he tries to console her and in the process...๐Ÿคข...I hope not๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@SRKji:Tapwater forced herself on Veer first..when he din't show any interest..only then she starts her drama with those crocodile tears...So I don't see any reason why u should still support her๐Ÿ˜•
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

jyoti ji I didnt see whatever she did b4๐Ÿ˜† but at least she stopped b4 it actually happened! For that I am proud of her!๐Ÿ˜Š

Well they couldn't have possible shown more then what they did ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but she still did lot of besharmi (or u wouldn't call it that ?)
rashi85 thumbnail

she has almost done evrythinggg thats equal to molest!!!!itna sab kuch karke kay dialogue maara ...
my mom stopped watchin this crap long bak onlyy she hates ichcha more than tap!!!hehehe
rashi85 thumbnail

Well she stopped and realisation hit her...and she didnt blackmail him to come either! Im just happy for using those dialogues! All I wanted is that she doesnt foce him to sleep with her...chalo she realised thats all I wanted!๐Ÿ˜ณ

hahahahahahahahhaha oh my goodnesss!!!
realisation...after tryin2 seduce him the 2nd time hahahahah!!!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

No realisation at all๐Ÿ˜†...In raw terms if u want to hear I can say that when Taps was hugging Veer...she wantd Veer to reciprocate to that hug by hugging her tightly and clutching her back..she wantd that type of satisfaction from Veer..she tried her best for quite some time..but she was just not getting the satisfaction..and thats the reason why she pushed Veer back..not because of realisation but because she was denied of that pleasure and satisfaction from Veer๐Ÿ˜Š
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well she stopped didnt she!!! I am happy about that! I didnt see the stuff b4, thoought it best not to!