Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

No realisation at all😆...In raw terms if u want to hear I can say that when Taps was hugging Veer...she wantd Veer to reciprocate to that hug by hugging her tightly and clutching her back..she wantd that type of satisfaction from Veer..she tried her best for quite some time..but she was just not getting the satisfaction..and thats the reason why she pushed Veer back..not because of realisation but because she was denied of that pleasure and satisfaction from Veer😊

yeh well rashmi said didnt she that tapu isnt doing this out of vindictiveness! she really wants to start over now!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rashi85

this show has only 1 living zinda person tapwaterrr!!!!rest of characters  r equal 2 dead....the show will end if tap dies

vansh ichca keep playin hide n seek among themselves
tap alwas in action
veer already dead man

@rest of characters dont exist ne more!!!!

Its sad that just to highlight one vampish character..they r sacrificing other good actors...such a waste of all those talented actors who r reduced to extras now
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yeh well rashmi said didnt she that tapu isnt doing this out of vindictiveness! she really wants to start over now!

Rash will obviously say that because she herself is playing Tapasya's character,.so she will hv to justify her acts😆

And if Taps really want to start it all new..then first she needs to confess her crimes😊..tell me can she ever do that ??..can she ever tell everyone how she tried to kill Ichha or how she changed that letter or how she showed those photos to Vansh ??Then how can we say that she wants to start it new..😕😆
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Well she stopped didnt she!!! I am happy about that! I didnt see the stuff b4, thoought it best not to!

Ohh do everything and then stop and U r happy for that Amazing!!!That's why this show is still running So only if they had done something on bed U would think Taps forced else Only a Hug or kissing is not taken into account
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Rash will obviously say that because she herself is playing Tapasya's character,.so she will hv to justify her acts😆

And if Taps really want to start it all new..then first she needs to confess her crimes😊..tell me can she ever do that ??..can she ever tell everyone how she tried to kill Ichha or how she changed that letter or how she showed those photos to Vansh ??Then how can we say that she wants to start it new..😕😆

well obvoiusly that cant happen until she truly repents! and she knows if she says that she will be kicked out of the house...both veers and hers! and they all would hate her forever!
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Ohh do everything and then stop and U r happy for that Amazing!!!That's why this show is still running So only if they had done something on bed U would think Taps forced else Only a Hug or kissing is not taken into account

i didnt even see all that so have no idea of the extent of it! I really dont even wanna see it!
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the news 😊 .i am so happy 🥳 .
i luv u tapu u have atleast done some damage control
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

thanx for the news 😊 .i am so happy 🥳 .
i luv u tapu u have atleast done some damage control

prithikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🥳